Start by marking “Mastema's Obsession (Demons On Wheels MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Mastema's Obsession (Demons On Wheels MC #3)

Mastema's Obsession

(Demons On Wheels MC #3)

Kayla Romanowski is having trouble adjusting to life as a dancer in Scotty’s Place, the posh strip club that the Demons on Wheels MC owns and operates. She hadn’t really expected to be assigned domestic duties, even though it was a clear expectation when she was hired As a result, her days involve resentment and dubious glances from the other women.

All that changes when sh
ebook
Published October 17th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mastema's Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mastema's Obsession

Rhonda
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In the third book, we get Mastema and Kayla's story. Kayla is a dancer in the club the MC group runs and has a thing for Mastema. As usual, they hook up quickly but we discover that each of them have secrets. Both have been hurt in the past and it clouds their decisions about their future. There is also still danger for the Club from a rival gang that they thought was taken care of. Will that danger come to get them? There were times while reading this that I really wanted to slap both of the ch ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Mastema and Kayla are both broken. They are hurt and distrustful and trying to survive. I want to gather them both up in a great, big, naked hug. I love their story. With all the danger around them, I really wanted to see them find that happy place.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Melanie
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
2 emotionally broken people are drawn together. Mastema could not keep his eyes off Kayla since she was hired as a dancer at the club. After 2 weeks he finally was able to be with her, but they were both holding back.
He lost his old lady 8 years before and had shut down his feelings. She danced at inferior clubs and was forced to do things she didn't want and had shut down her feelings.
We see how this love story evolves. We see Kayla change and blossom while Mastema struggles with his feelings t
Kristinmarie
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book it this series. I love it just as much as the first two books in the series. This book is about Kayla and Mastema. Kayla is one of the dancers in the club. Mastema is the MC club's secretary. Kayla had traumatic issues from her past and Mastema has great tragedy in his past. With all the trouble the club is having will these two be able to work past the issues in their own past and be able to move forward. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Karen
Jan 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Not bad for MC.
Pam
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tate-ravenna
When your life's filled by so much heartache that you're crushed, when all trust is shattered, when nothing's left but pain, where do you go? What do you do? That's Kayla Romanowski's dilemma. After a lifetime of pain and trauma, she may just have found her place. She's a dancer. It's her one talent. When she shows up at Scotty's Place, she's thrilled when she's hired on the spot. There's just one hitch. This club's like no other. It's a self-contained community. Everyone's expected to pitch in, ...more
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kayla "Bedroom Eyes" Romanowski has been through some tough times throughout her life, but she have finally found the place she was always meant to be.

Dan "Mastema" Treadstone has loved and lost, so he devotes his time to the club and his Brothers.

Mastema was immediately taken with Kayla but she's been keep him at arm's length. However, when a situation arises, Kayla see's Mastema in a whole new light.

Their passion combusts into an inferno that no one can deny. But when their past come back to h
KnottyGirl Reviews
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in Ravenna Tate’s series about the Demons on Wheels MC. I will most certainly admit that Ravenna is one of my very favorite authors, though I’m not a huge fan of MC books, just not my thing. I will say that Ravenna has done an amazing job of making it look good though. It’s raw, gritty, and downright sexy.

Kayla doesn’t quite fit in at first because she’s not doing much more than dancing. She was told in the beginning she’d need to do chores to help out. After Mastema final
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really really love this series. Both are broken and both need love more than they believe. Mastema refuses to falling love again. He lost his first love several years ago and can't do that again. Kayla has been treated like crap so often she is used to it and expects it. Good thing these two met because they are the only ones to fix each other.
Tina
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mastema’s Obsession is the third book in the Demon on Wheels Mc series by author Ravenna Tate. So far this is my favorite in the series. You don’t necessarily have to read this series in order, but I recommend you do just because you do meet people you have met before. It would not interfere too much with your enjoyment though if you start with this one.
This is Kayla’s and Mastema’s story. This series is gritty, hot, and completely compelling to read.
Kayla thinks Mastema is the hottest guy she h
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I found Mastema’s Obsession to be a sexy read with a load of emotions. When I first began I expected to be disappointed but I am far from that. I would say the writing of Ms. Tate is staggeringly hot and offers a different point of view of the MC life. I like how all the women of the club have choices and none are treated like trash. It is rare to see so much respect for women in an MC story. I highly recommend the writing of Ms. Tate and the Demons on Wheels MC; be warned you will want to go lo ...more
Taylor Freeman
Nov 07, 2017
R. J. Nunez
Jan 15, 2018
Petra
rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2018
lyn cobett
Nov 21, 2017
Sandy
Oct 20, 2017
Ravenna Tate lives in the Midwest where it’s cold six months out of the year, but inside her stories you’ll find plenty of heat. The sex is hot, the men are alpha, and the women give them a run for their money.

Demons On Wheels MC (6 books)
  • Tannin's Thunderbolt (Demons On Wheels MC #1)
  • Gorgon's Vengeance (Demons On Wheels MC #2)
  • Phenex's Retribution (Demons On Wheels MC #4)
  • Rahab's Domination (Demons On Wheels MC #5)
  • Vassago's Reckoning (Demons On Wheels MC #6)