Start by marking “Thursday: Bold, Rich & Strong (Hookup Café, #4)” as Want to Read:
Thursday: Bold, Rich & Strong (Hookup Café, #4)

Thursday: Bold, Rich & Strong

(Hookup Café #4)

When one very muscular man walks up to the counter of Cafélicious, head barista Saylor is abruptly asked if she was named after a one-night stand her mother had with a stranger. Not one easily intimidated, she puts Deacon in his place which only seems to make him come on stronger and when he tells her that she likes him because he is bold, rich, and strong, she isn’t sure ...more

To ask other readers questions about Thursday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thursday

Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
5 Totally Bold, Rich and Strong Stars!!

OMG if I thought Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday were hot Thursday was an inferno of hot alpha maleness.

Thursday: Bold, Rich & Strong is Saylor's book and Saylor is one LUCKY hussy! Deacon is one man who knows what he wants and doesn't back down at all. He saw and knew he wanted Saylor 2 years ago when she first walked into Cafelicious but little did Saylor know that "the beast" was more than just a jerk.

Another amazing job Fifi! This series is burn
Renee
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is the fourth book in this series from Fifi Flowers. All the books can be read as a standalone and revolve around the group at Cafelicious.

Saylor had everything she wanted. She finished college fell into a great job and had bought her own condo. She then finds herself suddenly unemployed due to cut backs and is drowning her sorrows in Cafelicious with the amazing pastries. Overhearing a conversation
Ana Rita
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And the week keeps going on the Hookup Café series. And oh sweet lord... What a book.
Thursday - Bold, Rich and Strong tells the stories of Deacon and Saylor.
Saylor is a barista at Cafélicious café and she's a very happy girl doing that. Her life wasn't supposed to take that turn but she was happy the way she is. It's not the most well paid job but it's the funniest and most rewarding. And her friends mean the world to her.
OMG this book is super funny and so hot.
I love the interaction between
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

A gym rat, that’s what he was. Depending on the time of day— before or after the gym— he either got a hot coffee or iced mocha latte. Always the coffee in his cup had to be as he ordered it ‘bold, rich and strong like me.’ He was so full of himself.

‘Face it, I do it for you. You think I’m slick. You like my moves.’ I would never tell him I liked the way anything moved on him.

Imagine the abs… his lickable abs. Saylor, you should spill hot coffee on him so he has to take his t-shir
Latifa Morrisette
Saylor loves her job as a Barista at the café even tough her parents think she works for some big corporation. Deacon loves his daily interaction with Saylor he even loves her name. They may fight like cats and dogs but their passion for each other is super hot.
These two are example of relationship goals. I'm excited to read more in this series!
Konny
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thursday: Bold,Rich and Strong by Fifi Flowers is the fourth installment in The Hookup Café series.
This novella is a stand alone.
Meet Deacon. Hes rude, bold rich, handsome and much more.
Sawyer works at Café Delicious in San Diego and wants nothing from Deacon.
It was Very entertaining to read the couples story.
Thursday is my favorite read in this series so far and I give 5 Stars.
Thank you Fifi Flowers.
Nicole Ortiz
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Deacon and Saylor the next couple from Cafélicous. I loved the banter between these two. An enjoyable fast read.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Maria Di Pasqua
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first word that comes to my mind when thinking about the story of this book is “perky”. Here, Fifi introduces a hot alpha male, with a lot of confidence in himself . Deacon is absolutely stunning and he has fallen for Sailor just by admiring her from afar. When she stepped in cafélicious for a job interview, Deacon was absolutely certain that he needed to have her. Sailor, instead, is unaware of her feelings towards Deacon and she will come to realize it by moving temporarily at his house wh ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
This one was very entertaining, Saylor and Deacon seemed to not get along at all. He was brash and loud, she was a little quiet but not afraid to voice her opinions. The banter between the two was very entertaining, I loved all of it. This one was so packed full of hilarious moments and romantic gestures and some hot times. I recommend you start on this series, you will not be disappointed.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

I have GREAT things to say about Thursday Bold Rich & Strong! This book was incredibly good. I fell head over heels in lust and love with Deacon! Sexy, arrogant, absolutely 100% compelling, this alpha male won me over from the very start and the more and more he used his crassness the more I found myself panting and fanning myself.

Miss Flowers truly out did herself with this sexy novella! This particular novella was more addicting than my favorite chocolate
Jeanette Book-Reviews
***4 Stars!***
Liz
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saylor is loving her life. Okay, so maybe a barista in a café was not what her parents believed she’d be doing after many years in collage, but unknown to them, that’s exactly what’s she is doing. Plus, being great at business, she has a side-line business helping out the locals to organise their own accounts. Nothings lacking, she’s happy.

Then in walks Deacon. He rubs her up the wrong way with his sexual innuendos. But she finds herself drawn into banter with this sexy guy and it’s not long be
Jennifer Oloughlin
I could not wait to read Saylor and Deacon’s story. I think I looked forward to this one the most. They were both so brash and in your face with each other. I loved the sweet side they finally showed.
* I voluntarily read an advanced reader's copy of this book*
Heather Jasinski
This story is about a 29 year old woman named Saylor who is the barista at the Café. She has been employed for 2 years. A gorgeous man came to the café on a regular basis that she nicknamed “Slick” his name was Deacon and he owns a body builder gym. Well one day Deacon got hurt so Saylor took him to see his father. Her father asked what his intentions are with his daughter. Deacon’s answer shocked Saylor. Obviously she cared for him and knew she felt something for him , was it love? Deacon liked ...more
Jennifer Carlock
Ummm sign me up for a job at Cafelicious! This series keeps me coming back for more!
In this book you get more of Miss Saylor and get to meet Deacon, he's a cocky gym rat with a smart mouth that LOVES to torment her every chance he gets. He reminds me of a grade school kid picking on the girl he has a crush on at first but then it's almost stalkerlike! LOL! He ends up weaseling into her life more and things get HOT from there!
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deacon and Saylor are the next couple in the Cafelicious series. Aka hookup cafe. Deacon is rude,sarcastic and hot as hell. The banter between Saylor and him is filled with a lot of sexual tension. The more Deacon proves Saylor the more she is draw in by him. He is bond and determined to make her his no matter what she says. I can't wait to see what happens at hookup cafe next
Phuong
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saylor has been working at the Cafelicious! for 2 years. Even though she has a master degree, she was laid off from her job, but was able to get a job as a barista the same day she was laid off. Saylor enjoys her job at Cafelicious and having her own side business doing financial/accounting work for at the cafe and the beauty salon that Pansie (owner of Cafelicious!) and Saylor goes to.

Deacon, a sexy guy that has been coming to Cafelicious! for over a year, keeps picking on Saylor and getting he
Cee Cee Houston
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!
Talk about a man who knows what he wants? Deacon saw Saylor on the day she lost her high-power, high-paying job when she walked into Cafelicious. when she walked back out with a new job and potential flatmates, she unknowingly took his heart with her. Due to job commitments it takes more than a year before he can do anything about it. But he knows she will be his.When he gets hurt in a fight and Saylor jumps in to help, and Deacon takes the opportunity to move her into his home, his life and
Amber
May 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saylor did all the right things: went to school, bought her place, a new car...but then lost her job. By chance, she stumbled on Cafélicious and a barista job that she still loves two years later. It's been an adjustment to go to a lower salary, but with the help of her roommates, she gets by.

There is this one customer who always gets under her skin, though. Deacon comes by every week and orders his "bold, rich, and strong" coffee, making and inappropriate comment or two along the way.

I would
Jane Elizabeth
Bold, rich, and strong certainly described Deacon...along with handsome, hot, and persistent! The man knows what he wants and is not afraid to go after it.
Saylor wanted nothing to do with "beast," or the man she called a**hole in her mind. She thought he was rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. But things are not always what they seem.
This story is a fun romantic adventure you will want to take!
Paula Genereau
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Deacon!!! I loved this book. Deacon is one of a kind. He's amazing.
Stacy Aube
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received and voluntary reviewed a copy of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

Playing hard to get taken to a new level. I love the determination of Deacon. Now here comes Friday.
Dawn
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest review.

What can I say about Thursday: Bold, Rich & Stronger. This is the story of how Saylor & Deacon met. Deacon was alllll man. Very alpha & had no filter. Whatever he was thinking, when it came to Saylor, he spoke it. However, Saylor wasn't falling for it.....well at first she wasn't. Deacon wanted Saylor & he wasn't stopping until he had her. She was a tough cookie though. I loved how persistent he was but then something happened & she got
Caroline
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Bold, Rich & Strong' is book 4 in the 'Hookup Cafe' Series, it's a novella and can be read as a standalone. This was my favourite book so far, it was alot of fun, the characters awesome and the actual story was engaging and well written, full of angst and attitude.

This is the story of Saylor and Deacon. Through the story we find out how Saylor came to work at the cafe, learn about the obsession Deacon has for her and spend some time with the crew from the Hookup Cafe.

Reviewed for Amo and Sa
Carla
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Carla's Five Star Review

Thursday: Bold, Rich & Strong is the 4th novella in the Hookup Cafe series.

Goodness Gracious! Deacon and Saylor are the next Cafelicious couple we are introduced to, and their story is the hottest yet! Saylor meets Deacon on a Thursday. She nicknames him "beast", "slick", and my all time favorite, "a**hole". She does this because he has a dirty mouth and is very forward with
Donna Purcell zappone
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the series that follows one employee from Cafelicious and their future " mate".
This installment follows Saylor, let me just tell you I love her name, and her man Deacon. I love the sassiness, humor and down right chemistry between these two characters.
As with the previous Cafelicious books this one is a fast read.
Now onto Friday... but Imfeelung kinda sad that it'll all be over soon.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Enemies to lovers

Saylor disliked Deacon from their first encounter at the cafe. But it takes one moment when he needed her help for the two to become friends and then lovers. This was a cute story. Once again great characters and a great plot. I look forward to more in the series.
Evangeline Lopez-Laguna
Lmmfao

I was Lmmfao with these two!! You could tell something was brewing beneath the surface! And to find out Deacon was her shell admirer it was priceless how he got her in such litt!e tjme
Lizette Novotasky
Really like it! It was a light read with a little spice that make it really enjoyable to read. She is a sassy girl and he is yummy.
Stockfish
Mar 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair while daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris

She penned her love of Paris and romance to the pages of her first novel, A Window To Love, published in 2013, when she sat down, and instead of putting paint t

Hookup Café (6 books)
  • MONDAY: Tall, Dark & Aromatic (Hookup Café, #1)
  • TUESDAY: A Double Shot (Hookup Café, book 2)
  • WEDNESDAY: With Lots of Cream (Hookup Café, #3)
  • Friday: Laced with Spice (Hookup Cafe, #5)
  • Saturday: Light, Full Bodied & Screwed (Hookup Cafe, #6)