Start by marking “Green (Love in Color #3)” as Want to Read:

Green

(Love in Color #3)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Green. The color of hope.

ANNA MARI is living for today, not daring to hope for tomorrow. She’s a pawn in her grandfather’s game, and time is her enemy. Her freedom is the prize.

DAVIS COOPER is licking his wounds of betrayal when he’s assigned to babysit his boss’s sister. The pretty little thing who’s most definitely off-limits.

Though they struggle to set boundaries, the
Kindle Edition
Published February 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Green, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

ANOTHER COLORFUL SUSPENSE!

Stand-alone.
Release: February 28, 2018
ARC Sign-up: https://goo.gl/kRTcME
Pre-order: | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
Green. The color of hope.
Though they struggle to se
Natalie The Biblioholic
I love the way S.M. West writes. Two books down and I enjoy the way she blends suspense, romance and so much angst in her stories. The road to happily ever after isn’t easy for these characters but it is definitely entertaining.

For much of this book, I was lost. Not gonna lie. I think a lot of the backstory was established in Anna’s brother’s book, BLUE, and so many things went over my head. This may have contributed to my impatience with Anna. I get that she was supposed to be sheltered, but wa
Snow

Green , the third book in Love in Color series revolves around the hidden and forbidden attraction between Davis "Coop" Cooper (a retired FBI agent now working for a private firm that specializes in security/protection) and Gianna/Anna Mari , a 25 year old half-sister of Evan Hart, who also owns the mentioned private firm) and she's in need of protection from her mobster grandfather Franco, who has his own hidden agenda of using Anna to secure the alliances at his own gain.

The task
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
LIVE

Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2HqTAFa
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2CcdVhC

"All my life men have tried to force me to be the victim, and I’m tired of it. I’m going to fight every step of the way, until my last breath. "

Green is the third book in the Love in Color series . While technically you can read it as a standalone, I strongly advise to read at least Blue first. You meet most of the characters in the previous and certain actions are happenin
S.M. West
Oct 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/2HqTAFa

Amazon CA ➜ http://amzn.to/2ECrZTF
Amazon UK ➜ http://amzn.to/2Fex0yY
Amazon AU ➜ http://amzn.to/2C7P13b
Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/2CcdVhC

This book is a page-turner! It leads the reader on an unexpected journey from danger, heartache, and hopelessness, to a wonderful place of acceptance and love.
At first, the main characters seem like they couldn't be farther apart, but when they're forced into eac
Mimiorphee
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018
Green is the 3d installment in the Love In Color series.It follows the story of Anna (Evan's sister) and Coop (whom we first met in Red).

I'm rather conflicted as how to rate it because although I love SM West writing style, I didn't like the story that much.

Anna has been sheltered by her mafia family since her tragic birth. Now "free" of her grand-father, her freedom tastes bittersweet since the least of her moves is monitored by her brother and his team, ...and her grand-father who is still lur
Sarah  G
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am having a bit of a hard time getting over the fact that I read this in 1 day. This is a book that you wish never ended. Just combine everyone's stories together! I want more, no, I NEED more. Now!

This story combines danger, suspense and just pure hotness!
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a great story! Anna and Coop are thrust together due to circumstance. Coop tries to fight his attraction, while Anna wants to be allowed to grow up. Her big brother Evan has other ideas.

Plenty of action, plot twists and great chemistry, there were with times when I wanted to kick Coop between the legs - but he always managed to win me over again...

Definitely recommend if you are looking for an action packed love story.

I received an ARC of this book.
Christine
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Coop & Anna are put together not by choice.....but sparks definitely fly when they are around each other. I had a love/hate relationship with Coop, as he really was up and down with his behavior/attitude. At times I wanted to slap him silly, but other times he was such a sweet and caring guy. Yet, once Coop got over his reservations about Anna and the situation, he truly became a lovable guy.

I really felt for Anna throughout the book, as she was a young woman, but everyone continued to treat
Jillian Kerr
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Love in Color series gets better and better with each book!! Green is a suspenseful, action packed read with an unexpected yet perfect couple! Anna and Coop could not be more different, but they fit together just right! Their love is taboo and a slow burn. Despite being secluded and told what to do her whole life Anna is ready to make her own choices and get a taste of freedom before she sucomes to her expected fate. The men in her life do not make this easy for her, even the ones trying to ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 GREEN STARS!! I am loving the Love in Color series and this one was fantastic. This story is fast paced with lots of action and sexy times. Anna and Coop have a sexy story to tell you. S.M. West is an amazing storyteller that keeps you turning pages. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
BookAddict
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For nearly twenty five years Anna has lived an invisible life. A colorless life in the dark world of her grandfather's criminal underworld. Although he rejected her at her birth, Anna serves as his bargaining chip to gain higher standing with the mob, and he keeps a close eye on his little pawn. Now that Anna has been taken into the fold of her brother, Evan's, family and security company, they’re working diligently to protect Anna and extricate her from her grandfather's clutches.

Anna would lo
BookAddict
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Anna would lo
Danielle Thomas
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: s-m-west
Green, S.M. West's newest addition to her Love in Color series features Anna and Coop, supporting characters familiar from her last novel Blue. S.M. West is a talented writer. Since her debut last year she continues to deliver interesting stories and likable characters. All of this is present in Green, however, I never connected with the characters Coop and Anna. I didn't feel the essential chemistry that is needed to bring a couple together. That said, it's a well-constructed novel, written in ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Green is the first book that I've read in the Love in Color series, and I hate that I came fashionable late to fabulous party, as I loved it! Anna is a young woman living an invisible life as a pawn in her grandfather's criminal world, so he can use her as a bargaining chip to rise in the mob, even though he rejected her when she was born, so he keeps a very close eye on her. Her brother, Evan, with his security company, is doing everything he can, to protect her & remove her from her grandf ...more
Thi
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I have a hate/love relationship with the main characters in this book. One minute I like Anna and Coop but the next I just wanted to smack them upside the head. Anna wants to be treated like and adult but she kept making stupid decisions. Cooper is no better since he keeps running from Anna. Just man up.
Christine
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first read of this series and it grabbed me rather quickly. I wish I had read book one and two first, as I think it would have enhanced the experience knowing the backstory more intimately. Regardless, it can be read and understood on its own. I liked how two people who thought they were so different, realized that they were actually perfect for one another. They just saw themselves and each other in different light (and shadow).
Diary Of Book Fiend
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Green. The color of hope.
The verdant prospect of birth.
The lush virility of innocence.
The budding promise of growth.
And the sage persistence of love and fidelity.

Coop and Anna are placed together while Anna's brother is out of town with his wife. Coop is supposed to be keeping an eye on her because of her relationship with the mob, mainly her grandfather.

This book would have been a 5 star read for me had Anna not thrown herself at Coop constantly. And Coop got on my ever loving nerves because h
Amy
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rounding up to 4 stars!

Green is a fast paced and intriguing read. I was pulled into Anna and Coop’s story from the very first page. Anna was definitely not the type of girl to sit back and let a man handle all of her problems. She wanted to stand up and handle things for herself. As much as she doesn’t want to have to depend on others, she will quickly learn that there are some people worth trusting and depending on. The one thing she never saw coming though was Cooper. When Cooper is assigned t
Nikki Brooks
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Green is chockfull of action, suspense and an at first glance unlikely couple!

Anna and Coop are worlds apart but like any good jigsaw pieces, they fit! Anna is sick of her Ivory Tower and ready to live her own life, any mistakes...well they will at least be HER mistakes. She can be sneaky when she wants but she does come out of her shell more during the book.

Coop has been on the losing end of love before and work is just what he needs to get his mind off his troubles. Shame that he and Anna are
Angelina
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Green by S.M. West is book 3 of her Love In Color series and can be read as a standalone. However, I would recommend reading the first two books to help you better understand the storylines and characters.

‘Green. The color of hope.’

S.M. West has created another 5 star read that had me needing to take short breaks to compose myself and wipe away the tears. Chapters 28 and 29 nearly broke me, and by the end, I was left feeling so emotional and definitely not ready to say goodbye to Anna and Coop w
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Green is a blend of friend's little sister, mafia, and bodyguard. Anna is Evan's little sister and the granddaughter of a fearsome mafia boss who wants to sell her off via marriage. Evan vows to not let that happen to her and uses his company of ex-military, FBI, and cops to help him protect her.

Davis Cooper (Coop) is assigned to babysite Anna and he is pissed. Babysitting gets in the way of his threesomes and general manwhoreish ways. When we first meet Coop he is drunkenly leaving 2 women in
Angelina
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

‘Green. The color of hope.’

Bethany-Kris
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Anna and Coop!

I was really curious to see how this story was going to play out--very much didn't call them as a couple in the previous books, but they blended really well together in the novel--and I think SM did a great job of fixing the whole Franco issue. I was wondering how that would all play out in the end. Job well done there.

I also tend to think the girl on the cover represents Anna really well.

Now, for Purple.
Thi
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚

Green. The Color of hope.

Green by S.M. West was a marvelous, compassionate love story. About two lonely people, finding solace in each-other's arms. It's off limits..... dangerous even.... but they can't stay away.

"I will die alone. Death by loneliness, or worse, is inevitable."

Anna Mari prays for freedom, to be able to walk down the streets without having to look over her shoulder. Someone to care for her, and not because of her status.

""My last breath will not matter. My
Lynn Reynolds
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Anna Mari finds it hard to make and have friends. Davis “Coop” Cooper is something of a puzzle. I really wanted to see if I could figure him out but it took a long time. But isn’t that why it’s called a puzzle? I can see the suspense but on the fence about the romance.

The beginning was very hard to follow – at least where Anna is concerned. It wasn’t until I got to chapter six that the light bulb finally went on. If it weren’t for this review, I probably would have given up. But
poppy
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have not read the previous books in the series but I cannot wait to check them out. This was a good fast paced read it had a good storyline that held my interest while most of the time I just loved Coop and Anna I have to admit that they needed a good shake and smack at times. You cannot help but feel for Anna but she and Coop were great for each other this is a good read well worth a go
A writer of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and whatever her heart desires.

On any given day, she may be found juggling a day job, being a mom, wife, and writing. She's a self-professed junkie of many things including a voracious music fan, a born wanderer, a wine aficionado and chocolate connoisseur.

Visit her at:

website:https://www.smwestauthor.com
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/smwes

Love in Color (3 books)
  • Red (Love in Color #1)
  • Blue (Love in Color #2)