Start by marking “Myths, Moons, and Mayhem” as Want to Read:
Myths, Moons, and Mayhem

Myths, Moons, and Mayhem

Myths, moons, and mayhem make the perfect threesome—and so do the men in this anthology.

Enjoy nine erotic stories of paranormal ménages a trois fueled by lust and magic, where mystical forces collide with the everyday world and even monsters have their own demons to conquer.

A werewolf gets a lust-fueled lesson on fitting in with the pack, a professor unlocks ancient secr
Published October 13th 2017 by Sexy Little Pages

To ask other readers questions about Myths, Moons, and Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Myths, Moons, and Mayhem

Start your review of Myths, Moons, and Mayhem
Sarina
3.5* Review written for Love Bytes Reviews.

ANTHOLOGY REVIEW:

Overall this wasn’t a bad collection of stories; there was a good variety in what was on offer and most followed the paranormal theme quite well. While I generally liked everything I read, however, there were very few stories that I really liked and even fewer that I’ve continued to think about days after finishing the book. The main draw for this book is the menage relationships with a little bit of paranormal to spice it up somewhat s
Elaine White
Book – Myths, Moons and Mayhem
Editor – Dale Cameron Lowry
Star rating - ★★★★☆
No. of Pages – 212
Cover – Gorgeous!
Would I read it again – Yes!
Genre – LGBT, Erotica, MMM, Menage, Paranormal, Supernatural, Romance

** I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK FOR MY READING PLEASURE **
Reviewed for Divine Magazine

This collection combines two of my favourite sub-genres within the LGBT genre: Paranormal and Romance. On top of that, it provides an equal measure of authors that I am and am not yet familiar with.

WARNINGS: Conta
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Most of the stories have full arcs and wonderful climactic endings. My favorite story is actually a tie between The Cave by Dale Cameron Lowry and The secret of the Golden Cup by Rebecca Buchanan. They each have that archaeology angle that I love and characters I fell head over heals for.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Candy
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Wow that was an interesting twist of gay paranormal and erotica ménage. The passion of the stories and the depth put into it was magnificent. Each story had a different factor m/m or m/m/m. You could feel the words as they are read and the delight that was going to be happening.
Myths, Moons, and Mayhem is exactly what you get with a bit of alien thrown in. I enjoyed each tale. You have a vampires and some wolves amongst the magical of species in these tales and the amount of desire to back it up
Rian Durant
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
If you look for a book to get you in a Halloween mood, you are at the right place. Myths, Moons and Mayhem is an eclectic collection of erotic M/M/M stories about ghosts, vampires, magic, werewolves, fairies and even aliens. Finishing one of them, makes you wonder what the next would be and so on until you finally hit the end, wishing there was a bonus story or something.

I’ve rated the anthology with 4 stars rounded because I really liked most of the stories. While there were a couple of them wh
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Read the full review, with tweetable memorable quotes, on GraveTells Romance: http://bit.ly/MMMayhem

This collection of paranormal gay erotic shorts is perfect for the busy reader.
As we head into the hectic holiday season, reclaiming every minute of the day can be essential, so I love the flexibility this book offers. You can breeze through one story in just a few minutes, perk up your day, then move on with it.

This anthology spans the gamut of paranormal genres and tropes and revels in sensu
C.M. Peters
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
**was provided with an ARC and not paid for this review**
I was attracted first hand to this anthology because A-I love myths, and B-I love myths!
But this anthology brings so much more; sweet romance, jaw dropping flirting, arousing dialogue, and hot sex – and I mean, really hot sex.
The stories have evidently been picked thoroughly and put together to form unity; I went from one story to the other hungry for more. And boy did I get more.
The anthology brings manly wolfmen, otherwordly spirits, mag
Susan
Oct 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
This anthology started out with a very decent story. I really liked this first one and was hoping for more of those. Unfortunately the rest was not that great. Entertaining yes, but that was about it.

I had a good time reading this and since these stories were all pretty short there was no room for angst, which made me like them more.

But I kind of cringed when reading about 3 guys going at it in wolf form. I mean, ‘the fur-lined shafts of their cocks’ is not really a turn-on for me. I don’t do be
Lisa
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun collection of MMM short stories.

I haven't read any of these authors before and there are several I now want to look at. This is a good fun collection of MMM stories with the theme of supernatural beings, heavy on the erotica but with decent storylines as well.

Well worth buying. Recommended.
Sam Thorne
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection is stunningly hot. The choreography is incredible, the moods varied from story to story, and there's a lot of very effective, pithy humour. As a writer, I'd be proud to be featured among the authors in this collection. As a reader, I know I'll be returning to these stories again and again. It will take a very long time before this anthology loses its novel appeal; when it does, it will become a life-time favourite.
Loves
Most of the stories in this anthology were near misses for me. Typically, they started out promising and original and turned sour for a variety of reasons (cheesiness, cliches, vanilla sex scenes, fake threeways, unlikable characters, and so on). I think the failure in the erotica front is the most appalling as most of them were not really arousing. Too bad.
Lillian Francis
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Total stars 29.5. Ave rating 3.8.
Favourite stories:
The Cave by Dale Cameron Lowry.
Inside Man by Clare London

I should add that these are all M/M/M stories.
Simera
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A nice collection of nine paranormal and erotic short stories. The characters were charming and the storylines interesting.
Pat
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great collection of nine paranormal stories that will keep you turning the pages with the good storylines and interesting characters.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Anne Marie Crookes
Nov 01, 2018
Sheila
Oct 28, 2017
Dale Lowry
Oct 07, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Clare
Oct 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: authored
Sara
Nov 01, 2017
Amanda Manshum
Nov 03, 2017

• The Haunted Bedchamber (Read by Candlelight, #4)
  • The Hunter
  • Hunter & Hunted (Darkvale, #1)
  • A Game Most Dangerous
  • The Ransom of a Night Hunter
  • A Special Delivery
  • Sync & Shadows (Darkvale #4)
  • Escape to Love
  • The Ruin of Me: Fantasy M/M Romance (Juxtan Book 3)
  • The Gathering (Juxtan, #2)
  • Between the Marshal & the Vampire
  • The Sorcerer's Betrayal (Juxtan, #1)
  • Fighting Dirty (Fighting Dirty, #1)
  • Reindeer of a Gift
  • Healing Touch (Destination Lost #1)
  • 'Tis the Season
  • Tinsel Fixes Everything
  • Mack's Perfectly Ghastly Homecoming (Mack's Marvelous Manifestations, #2)
Dale Cameron Lowry lives in the Upper Midwest with a partner and three cats, one of whom enjoys eating dish towels, quilts, and wool socks. It’s up to you to guess whether the fabric eater is one of the cats or the partner. When not busy mending items destroyed by the aforementioned fabric eater, Dale enjoys writing gay romantic, erotic, and speculative fiction; wasting time on Tumblr; listening t ...more

News & Interviews