Start by marking “Personal Disaster (Billionaire Secrets #3)” as Want to Read:
Personal Disaster (Billionaire Secrets #3)

Personal Disaster

(Billionaire Secrets #3)

She’s looking for a story about a billionaire. He’s the park ranger standing in her way.

Ten years ago, Marcus Dane left the tech world in his dust and joined the National Park Service. For the last decade, the world has ignored the park ranger-who-could-have-been-a-billionaire, but now an intrepid reporter has tracked him down. Worse, Poppy Lisowski has a theory about him
Published November 21st 2017 by Ainsley Booth

To ask other readers questions about Personal Disaster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Personal Disaster

Start your review of Personal Disaster (Billionaire Secrets #3)
Becky
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Marcus and Poppy's story gets a serious expansion. We get a lot more of both of the characters and far further into their relationship, although Ainsley still manages to leave me wanting more!!!

Marcus is a secret billionaire, which Poppy finally discovers in the extended version. We also get more insight into what he's been doing while he's also been being a National Park Service Ranger. He's watching out for people, not just Brianne but also now Poppy. He keeps an eye on pockets of trouble. We
Nicole P
I enjoyed this for the most part but felt like I was missing a big chunk. Poppy is investigating a mysterious former software engineer. She hunts Marcus Dane down in Colorado and the reason for her investigation comes to light and I was so freakin' lost. I follow the news religiously, and consider myself up to date on current affairs, but had no idea what the heck was going on in this book.

Putting that aside, the story between Poppy and Marcus was tumultuous at first and then got interesting on
Tanya
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good book...although expanded from short story to novella i would have loved to see more of these characters.
Shannon
I just can not connect with the characters

*DNF so no rating
Vanessa
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great fast read!

I loved Marcus and Poppy's story. So much more to Marcus than I expected. My only complaint was that I didn't see a clear link between the title and the story.
Tabs
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars. This is an expanded novella from a Rogue Anthology. It’s set in 2017 and the politics feel dated because *gestures at every damn thing*. I also could not get over the “I’m an eco-philanthropist with my own private jet” hypocrisy.
Tanja OMGReads
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE MARCUS....that's it... I LOVE HIM!!!

It's just so sad that this series are short stories...I could read about these man all the fricking time!!!
Jimnlori
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Personal Disaster is the third book in Ainsley Booth's Billionaire Secrets series and is about Marcus Dane and Poppy Lisowski.
Marcus left the tech world to work an everyday job in the National Park Service years ago, but reporter Poppy has tracked him down trying to find out why a billionaire just disappears out of the limelight and chooses to work a normal job.
Not wanting anyone to find him or ruin his now quiet life he hopes he can get Poppy back on a plane and out of his life only he has fa
Ashley Nelson
I'm indifferent on this book. I feel like I missed some introductory material because I never really got the background on either character. The writing was totally fine, but neither the characters or the plot pulled me in. I thought the prior two books were really cute and fun, but this one was sort of meh for me. The title also doesn't make sense - neither main character was a disaster.
Goodreads says this book is 47 pages, which is wrong. Amazon says it is 152, which seems accurate.
Darcie
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfectly sweet fun story

I love Marcus and Poppy. They both stayed so true to who they are a an individual person and melded their lives together into one. This was the perfect holiday weekend read!
Jennifer Lovins
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The reporter and the Ranger

Sparks fly right from the start. Poppy and Marcus distrust each other, but still want to be around each other. Will there be a happy ending for them or will outside force destroy their chance?
Terri
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Personal Disaster...

A delightful read. A great addition to the series. Secret billionaire is a park ranger and falls for a reporter. But the road to that love is filled with angst, drama and passionate twists and turns. A short story but still delightful.
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The characters are developed, and beautiful in their complexity. There's no 2d characters here. The book is beautiful in its love of the story and the story flows so beautifully. I can't wait for the next boy to fall. Coz when these billionaires fall they fall hard. ...more
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SunshineGirl79
Fun & Sassy

Poppy is a spitfire reporter. Marcus is a private man she is after. He lets her into his world & she discovers he isn't who she was really after for her story. They clash & steam up the mountain side together. Their love story is fun and light.
Tracey
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great romance! 💞💙💞

This book is so good! There are plenty of twists and turns with lots of laughter and passion. It also shows that long distance with can work out if the emotions and time are out into them. 💕💖💕
Suzzy
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is great

Loved the characters and their stories happy to see previous characters as well. Marcus and poppy are super great together. I look forward to bens happy ending now :)
Betsy
Feb 13, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read A Billionaire for Christmas, it seems it has been renamed. Super short like the others in the series, but not as good. The story ends abruptly. There was a lot promised, but it wasn’t delivered.
Terri
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written tale wrapped around current political trends and culture. Strong, interesting characters that get into your soul. Love the series. Love this author, who I highly recommend reading.
Ally
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a great easy read that was light and enjoyable.
Mynda Camphouse
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Extremely disappointing. At least the other 2 books had some kind of decent story and it seemed like the language was a little vulgar in this one, almost like a totally different person wrote it.
Valorie
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow the brooding Marcus met his match in Poppy. I love the whole Park ranger with the journalist thing. Two totally different worlds clashing together. I loved it..
Katherine
Personal Disaster - expanded from Rogue Desire. Hoping the story works better in a longer form.
It did! I enjoyed learning more about Poppy and Marcus.

Bought from kobo
Andrew Woodham
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-read, kindle-own
Really cute and easy and quick to read. Not as good as the first but still so good!
Sandy
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Enjoyed this well written book. Meeting a millionaire while following a story, this reporter finds that things are not always what they seem.
Vicky
Jan 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really really loved this... but then it just... ended. Abruptly. Am confused and more than a little disappointed... why oh why did it just end??
Isel
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm guessing there's going to be a longer story about this two? A part two? ...more
Fatmata Sankoh
A quick and easy read. Not what I was expecting but it was ok. I can say I enjoyed reading the previous books than I did this.
Michelle
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!!

Well written and developed. Excellent characterization! Wonderful, in depth story lines! Sex and romance! Thrills and chills! Won't be able to put this down!
Carly
While I liked the story, it would have benefited from being longer. I just felt there was something missing.

• Return Billionaire to Sender (Billionaires of Manhattan #5)
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)
  • Where Their Hearts Collide (Wardham, #2)
  • One Night Only (The Extravagant, #1)
  • Take Me to Bed: A Collection of Naughty Bedtime Stories
  • The Boss
  • Master of Sin (Gods of Vegas, #1)
  • Celebrity (Politics of Love, #1)
  • Rule Breaker
  • Rule Master
  • Rule Changer
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Senator (Politics of Love, #2)
  • Commander (Politics of Love, #3)
  • Fall Fast (SEALs Undone, #5)
  • Getting Down (Shacking Up, #1.5)
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Come A Little Bit Closer (San Francisco Sullivans, #7; The Sullivans, #7)

Billionaire Secrets (3 books)
  • Personal Delivery (Billionaire Secrets #1)
  • Personal Escort (Billionaire Secrets, #2)