Start by marking “Trait: A Twisted Wolf Tale” as Want to Read:
Trait: A Twisted Wolf Tale

Trait: A Twisted Wolf Tale

Being dead sucks.

Having a job while dead sucks even more.

Being forced to kill the supernatural of Relic, New York takes the cake.

Little did Annie know, a werewolf and a special group of elementals would change her outlook on her afterlife for good.

Enjoy the story of Annie and Arthur in this modern-day retelling of the classic tale Goldilocks.

Warning: This superna
Published October 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Trait, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trait

Coco.V
Jun 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie

💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/22/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Being dead sucks.

Having a job while dead sucks even more.

Being forced to kill the supernatural of Relic, New York takes the cake.

Tonya
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another great tale in the Twisted Wolf Tale's. I have loved each one of these retellings of fairy tales. This one is Goldilocks.

But like the title of the series says, it's twisted.

Annie is basically a ghost. She can possess people so she can have a body. She does have "jobs" to do. I won't go into detail about what she has to do though.

She doesn't own her soul anymore.

Arthur, is a mystery to her. One that she needs to figure out, but it adds more questions for her, for awhile.

I love
Melinda
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved fairy tales as a child and now that I am older I love the adult retelling of these classic tales. Annie and Arthur is the retelling of Goldilocks. Instead of Bears you have a Werewolf and a Soul (Annie) that needs saving from the one who controls her soul by threatening the life of her sister. Annie is willing to kill for her sister and has done so,but when she crosses the line by being asked to take the life of an innocent, the time comes to take a stand.

Love the twist and turns in the
Claire Thake
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As usual a fantastic read from the wonderful Rene Folsom!

It’s been a while since I’ve read anything in this genre so it was quite refreshing to step into this box and read a re telling of Goldilocks with a twist!

This book is well written, and keeps you hooked page after page! I have loved all the books in this series! Fantastic author, fantastic book!
Kim
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love a good twist on a fairy tale. Trait is no exception. Goldilocks with a gun! You know that you are in for a fun tale when the story starts off with a chase and a dark warehouse. You might or might not have the 3 bears, but you'll definitely have the wolf that might eat you! Whoops, that's all I can spoil for you. You'll have to read it!
Yasmeen Underwood
Jul 02, 2018
susan gradon
Jul 08, 2018
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit