Start by marking “YOU DEAR, SWEET MAN” as Want to Read:
YOU DEAR, SWEET MAN

YOU DEAR, SWEET MAN

The subway ad is enticing. One might even consider it elegant as well. A beautiful woman, sitting atop a desk in a sparsely decorated office, staring directly at Bobby Fastow, a blue collar worker, on his way to his monotonous yet physically exhausting job. The photograph has an unusual charisma, a spectacular presence. It seemingly leaps off and out of the poster.
Bobby
Published June 11th 2017 by Pecos Publishing

To ask other readers questions about YOU DEAR, SWEET MAN, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about YOU DEAR, SWEET MAN

Start your review of YOU DEAR, SWEET MAN
Mrs. Varela
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
You Dear, Sweet Man is a most imaginative and amusing story. In the beginning readers meet Bobby Fastow, an overweight daydreaming blue-collar worker. The highlights of his days are when he spends his time fantasizing during his daily subway rides to work. At a certain point in the story his fantasies begin to take over his life so much that he begins to believe that he's going crazy.

Next we meet Charlie Hamilton, CEO and Board Chairman of BurgerBlast, Inc. who decides that it's time to revive h
Adam E.
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bobby Fastow is a blue collar worker who has a 46 minute subway commute to work during the week. He notices an advertisement on the subway of a beautiful woman who is professionally dressed with an assortment of food on a table in front of her. The ad reads, “Get Fit, Eat Fast Food.” which does not exactly make sense to him. There is something about the woman's eyes that mesmerizes Bobby. He fantasizes that they are on a date together to escape the doldrums of his every day life.
A few months ea
Moná
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Seeing adverts everywhere we look can seem invasive to our thoughts because everyone is trying to bribe us for our sales and clientele. With quirky and outlandish billboards and posters, who wouldn't be intrigued to learn more about a certain brand, I know I would.

In “You Dear, Sweet Man,” author Thomas Neviaser allows his readers an opportunity to build a bond by viewing each characters' experiences from their perspective. Charlie Winfred Hamilton II, the CEO of a fast-food company who strives
Sue
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

You Dear, Sweet Man has to be one of the most interesting books I’ve read this year. I was very excited to pick up a book that I knew virtually nothing about, and see where it took me. And I can honestly say that I was not disappointed. The author takes you on enough twists and turns throughout the story to keep it fresh and interesting, and he keeps a fast enough pace without getting exhausting.

The main character was relatable but at the same time intriguing and unique in his own wa
Diggy Martin
gayle lawrence
Sep 24, 2018
Rachel E Strauss
Mar 18, 2019

• The Bag Boys' Jihad (The Winston Sage Trilogy #2)
  • Our Immigrants' Son
  • I HATE Your Prophecy
  • Rebels And Thieves
  • Wealth Unbroken: Growing Wealth Uninterrupted by Market Crashes, Taxes, and Even Death
  • Enchanted
  • There and NEVER, EVER BACK AGAIN: A Dark Lord's Diary: (A Memoir and Manifesto For Villains and Monsters)
  • Die to Live Again: A Post-Apocalyptic Novel
  • I Meant It for Good: A Memoir of Dreaming, Visualizing, and Becoming My Authentic Self
  • Fight the Stupid: The Concerned American’s Pocket Guide to Stupidparty Fake Facts, Illogical Logic, and Valueless Values (StupidpartyLand Book 4)
  • Business NOT As Usual: Success Strategies For Building A Pandemic-Proof Business
  • The Warring States Conundrum (The Winston Sage Trilogy #1)
  • Stranded in the Wild
  • Gettysburg's Most Hellish Battleground: The Devil's Den, July 2, 1863
  • Darko: The Sacred Heart of One Johanee Darko
  • Song of Mornius (The Talenkai Chronicles #1)
  • The Frights of Fiji (Alyssa McCarthy's Magical Missions, #1)
  • The Time Before the Moon