Start by marking “The Greatest Risk (Honey, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Greatest Risk (Honey, #3)

The Greatest Risk

(Honey #3)

A woman unable to connect, struggling to hide another part of her. A man burning to learn her truth, and make her whole. Through explosive passion and deep exploration, they are about to take the greatest risk of all. But will they be able to take that leap, and come out on the other side together?

In this next passionate novel in the Honey series, New York Times bestsellin
Published May 1st 2018 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about The Greatest Risk, please sign up.
Dhfan4life Stellan was the Dom in the first book that had feelings for the heroine of that story. He wasn't very fond of Olly either and thought they would make…moreStellan was the Dom in the first book that had feelings for the heroine of that story. He wasn't very fond of Olly either and thought they would make a bad match. Then he showed up again as a friend to the second heroine in book two. And made the hero of that story rather jealous as well.

As for Mistress Sixx, she was briefly mentioned by the first book's heroine as being a very infamous and creative Domme at their special club. But only visited on occasion. The first book's mistress also mentioned she had either trained under her or wanted to be like her I believe. And in the second book Mistress Sixx finally makes a visit and dominates 2 guys in a scene at the club. And also eventually ends up depicted in a scene at the club again with Stellan.(less)
Dhfan4life I imagine it would have to be. As last I knew this was only going to be a trilogy series. And where we last left off in the second book they were…moreI imagine it would have to be. As last I knew this was only going to be a trilogy series. And where we last left off in the second book they were together performing in the club. So can only imagine that their story is up next.(less)

Alex ♈
*** DNF ***

NO! NO! NO!

(view spoiler)
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
I've been looking forward to this book with intense anticipation. The Honey series has been Kristen Ashley most unique books yet. I'm impressed and applaud her for writing outside the box. Her outstanding talent guarantees a captivating and engaging story. A story that pushes the boundaries but still has the authors signature style and uniqueness.

Even though the BDSM genre is not one of my favorite genres, throughout the years I have read enough books to be able to discern great books with uniqu
NMmomof4
2.75 Stars

Overall Opinion: Dang it! I don't like giving Ms. Ashley such a low rating, but I honestly just feel like I'm just indifferent to this book tbh. Yeah, the sex scenes were scorching...but I also felt at a certain point that I wasn't feeling it, and over those scenes because they felt kind of like filler. This book felt like it was the h consistently pushing the h away, sex sex and more sex, and somewhere along with the sex the flip is switched in the h and then she's a mushy submissive.
AJ
Apr 24, 2018 rated it liked it

This series is on the extreme end of the KA spectrum. It’s definitely not for everyone, and though I thought I would be finished with it after reading the first book, I couldn’t not read the rest of the series, so here I am having finished the third book and I’m feeling all sorts of conflicted. At it’s heart is a beautiful love story with great characters and a wonderful romance like only KA can write. But there’s just so much other unnecessary stuff that dragged that story out and brou
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
The greatest Risk is BDSM with a sweet bite. Kristen Ashley shows us the beauty in pain and an internal struggle needing to be set free. Sixx is a woman that is a two-sided coin wrapped in vulnerability and strength. She finds herself at the hands of a dom willing to go to any length to show her she’s worth it.

Stellan, a dom with a sweet understanding of life and its erotic intricacies, has a predilection for domineering debauchery that will help a troubled female dom learn to switch into to a
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“I want to be your lover. I want to be your Master. I want to know all your secrets. I want to unravel the mystery that’s you and then help you keep it safe. I want you, and the way I want you is beside me, in bed, in play and in life.”

Our third return to the alluring world of the Bee’s Honey was everything I hoped it would be, and SO much more. Kristen Ashley takes our breath away with one of her most erotic yet tender romances to date, the story of two broken souls who mend each other piec
Michelle
ARC provided by author/publisher in exchange for an honest review

74cb66a7a18b488e0cdedc1cfde655

A bold, provocative, erotic romance that pushes the boundaries of romance!! Kristen Ashley entices and lures her readers to a whole new side of romance, the world of BDSM. While this type of genre is not for all, Ashley still gives her readers that element of romance but with a heavy dose of steam, passion, and eroticism. Yes, this book is very long but Ashley does provide readers a better understanding of her characters and the de
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Sixx and Stellan. Domme and Dom. One with a past that she doesn't want to reveal. The other looking to tear her down and build her back up again into the woman she deserves to be.

Kristen Ashley blew me away with The Greatest Risk. I was so enthralled with this story that I know this review is going to be one of the harder ones for me to write, for me to put into words what I really felt throughout this story.

Mistress Sixx was an enigma from the beginning of this series. As her past is revealed a
FMABookReviews
3.5 Stars

❝The sensitive soul and the superhero both had stepped out of the shadow.❞

Mistress Sixx had grown skilled at keeping her emotions tightly locked up. She was detached during her scenes at the Honey, she didn't have friendships or love interests. Sixx lived in a small, empty, run-down apartment, making it easy to up and leave when she needed.

For the past several years she's had her eye on one man. One man she knew was out of her league and off limits.  And that was the greatest risk fo
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
5 Stars

WOW! What an amazing finale to a great series. As with any romance from Kristen Ashley, Stellan and Sixx's journey to love captured my heart. A compelling story of two broken souls striving to heal one another, that was emotional, passion-filled, deliciously steamy and super kinky. Stellan was the perfect hero who never ceased in his quest to break through Sixx's walls and claim her heart. Sixx ~ a strong heroine whose experiences broke me. Another must read from one of my favorite author
Cécile Smits
Having read most of Kristen Ashley’s stories,i thought i knew what to expect.
Even though this story involves BDSM,it still has that Ashley stamp. The strong,patient men that,once they find what they want,will do anything for that special woman. To keep,to love until death. Stellan is no different. A Master that decides,that knows,that Mistress Sixx is his forever. The vulnerable,sweet girl hiding inside this kick-ass woman. His Simone. She struggles with her feelings for him, afraid to lose him
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
3.5 STARS

I've read upwards of 60 something Kristen Ashley books, many of them I've reread several times. There's probably not an author around whose stories I'm more passionate about, one who has me craving the giddy deliciousness that comes with every new release. But of all of the KA books I've read, there's probably not one that will be as difficult for me to describe my thoughts and feelings on as The Greatest Risk. But, nevertheless, here I go...

Kristen Ashley takes us back to the titillati
D.D. Prince
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
The not-so-good:
A few things about the story left me unsatisfied. As long as it was, it almost needed a few more chapters based more on Sixx & Stellan, on the rest of the Honey folks, on closure for Stellan and his parents. Too much of the D/Mad/Molly story but yet not enough to make me fully invested and no real closure for them (unless I missed it because I was glazed over) despite how much of the book's content they were allocated.

I couldn't figure out what Stellan did for a living (unle
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Joint Review: Surj & Derna

Surj: Wow Kristen Ashley really surprised us with this one but in the most wonderful of ways. What we were expecting (having read the first two books in the honey series) and what we got couldn’t have been more different but that’s what gave "The Greatest Risk" its beauty. The element of surprise at what lay between the pages truly stole our breath away as we delved into one of the most heart felt, tender love stories we’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. Stellan
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

I honestly wasn’t expecting to enjoy – LOVE – The Greatest Risk as much as I did. I love KA but the first Honey book just wasn’t for me and I had to DNF it. I thought I had given up on the series but I couldn’t resist the chance to read KA one more time – and I am SO glad that I read this one. I was swept away by Stellan and Sixx’s story. If you know KA, then you know her books are long-winded, but with TGR, I couldn’t stop flipping the pages to see what w
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"But scars were forever, and hers were crippling."

Finally, the wait is over. I've been so intrigued to learn how the author was going to make this couple work. The previous books in the series allowed me to meet these characters along with many more that I want to spend more time with. But this couple especially had to be a very big literary challenge because of their particular kinks that logically don't work together. But we all know that the heart wants what the heart wants, right?

One of m
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
“Be strong for the world, darling, it that’s what you need to be. But here, with me, you can be whatever you care to be.”

The Greatest Risk is an amazing conclusion of the fantastic Honey series. I have loved these amazing characters, loved their relationships and their development into couples and embracing their true submissive and dominant natures. And even when they’re both.

I have been anxiously awaiting Sixx and Stellan’s story. Wondered how the Domme and Dom would work together in a rel
Brianda
Im sad.

KAs books always provoke very strong responses in me. I either love them or hate them (95% love 5% hate overall).

But this one... fuck! It bored the hell outta me!!! That had never happened before with one of her stories; once I started them, I knew I wasnt going to be able to put my reader down until I finished. Again, with this one, I had to force myself to keep reading, just to get it over with. And because of my OCD 😑

Thats why Im sad.

And I truly, TRULY hope this doesnt happen again wi
Grace
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it

Can a woman's dream man be the key to finally feeling worthy of love? It's not as easy as you'd think. With a balance of scorchingly hot chemistry, Alpha bossiness, and emotionally tender moments, this is story is my favorite book in the series thus far.

What has made the author's series stand out from other Dom/Sub books, particularly with her history for legendary Alphas, is that the Doms haven't been the Alphas. Until now. This is Stellan and Sixx's story, which is a surprising in it
Michelle
4 Stars

I liked this book, however I did get distracted by a good many things I’ve never found myself distracted by in a KA book before.
I liked Stellan, though I found his speech patterns similar to Amelie and Josie. Very flowery, using words no one really uses in real life. At times I wondered if I missed something and maybe he was from England.
I also liked Sixx. She’s sort of like a softer, more refined Sylvie.
The love story between Stellan and Sixx, I loved. He knew how to handle her withou
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, kristen-ashley
"In the story of her life, I'm her happily every after."

Gladiators. Anal. Plugs. M/M. The only thing I NEEDED that was missing was some pegging. Otherwise enjoyed the hell outta this story.

ARC provided by author
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, bdsm
So excited to fin lay see Stellan get his own book......and finally take “THE GREATEST RISK” with Sixx!!
Anas Attic  Book Blog

The Greatest Risk (The Honey Series 3) by Kristen Ashley
Book 3 in the Honey Series. Can Stand Alone. BDSM Erotic Romance
Kristen Ashley is no doubt my favorite author. Her descriptive writing style never fails to bring out every emotion in me and The Greatest Risk is no exception to that, as there were more than a few tears shed. I will admit, the Honey Series isn’t my favorite of Kristen Ashley’s because I am just not really into male subs, even alpha ones, and I am not really an erotica rea
Heather andrews
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stellan just oozes confidence, “a gentleman,” he took her elbow, “opens the door,” he put pressure on his hold on her and guided her from the car, “for a lady.” Stellan's woman sure knows how to read him, “is that code for, ‘Are you ready to go upstairs so I can eff you senseless?’” Stellan doesn't like to be questioned, "he turned his head and locked eyes on her. “You’re having my children,” he growled." I liked this book, Stellan was a very dominating man.
Scandal (Scandalicious Book Reviews)
4 solid Gladiator Pit stars! Dang. Check out my full review over on Scandalicious Book Reviews:
Dina
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5++ greatest ending stars!!

A delicious ending to a delectable couple!

Sizzling couple!

description

I loved both of them and I loved the fact that Simone was a (view spoiler)

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of the Honey series.. but this one? I think this was the best of the three!

description
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
Two people with a very dominant side, can they be in a true BDSM relationship? The Greatest Risk tells the story of Sixx and Stellan, two dominants we’ve met in the previous books. Both have pasts that have shaped them, and both have their own ideas about the two of them. Which dominant will come out on top?
“At his side he’d take her to the highest peak. And once he got her there, she’d never, not fucking ever, look back down. She’d been held down long enough.”

Sixx is going through the motions
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
After reading and loving the first two books in Kristen Ashley’s Honey Series, I was eager to see where she’d go next with the series, especially when I discovered that she would be pairing Sixx and Stellan together. While Stellan was a familiar character, introduced as a possible love interest for Amelie in The Deep End, Sixx was more of a mystery, making the infamous Domme a refreshing, if unexpected match for Master Stellan. With The Greatest Risk, Kristen Ashley delves into the backstories o ...more
Garden Of REden
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amy's Review

One of the things l like most about this series is Kristen Ashley's expansive knowledge of the subject.  I have read a lot of BSDM books and none of them have delved so deep in both the "play" aspect and the heavy amount of emotion connecting the Dom and sub.  There are scenes that are filled with deliciously filthy play but, the main focus is how the characters are interacting on an emotional level.  This is huge to me and helps take the book to the next level.

Stellan and S
  • Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3)
  • Eyes on You (Blasphemy #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights #63)
  • Collared by the Cowboy (Bad Boys Western Romance #5)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • The Scent of Winter (The Original Sinners, #6.2)
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • Long for Me (Luminous, #3)
  • Bad Boys Ink Box Set
  • Owned by the Dom: Part Two (The Owners #4)
  • The Man in the Black Leather Mask
  • Hidden Heat (Hauberk Protection, #4)
  • Naughty Wishes Part I: Body (Naughty Wishes, #1)
  • Wicked Lust (The Wicked Horse, #2)
  • Commanded (Club Sin, #6)
  • Club El Diablo: Monroe & Zachery
  • Yes, Justin (Safe Word: Oasis, #1)
  • Exposed by Fate (Serve, #2)
  • His Babygirl (Boston Doms, #4)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Honey (3 books)
  • The Deep End (Honey, #1)
  • The Farthest Edge (Honey, #2)
“Be strong for the world, darling, if that’s what you need to be. But here, with me, you can be whatever you care to be.” 1 likes
“He’ll go all in for you.” Aryas throwing that out there got her attention again, and she twisted toward him. He kept at her. “Stellan finds the one that’s worth it, he’ll break his back, sell his soul, work his fingers to the bone to win her and keep her.” 0 likes