Start by marking “Cinderella Busted (Cinderella Romances, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cinderella Busted (Cinderella Romances, #1)

Cinderella Busted

(Cinderella Romances #1)

Cinderella's fairy tale moves to Jupiter Island, Florida where Lily Foster, owner of an eclectic landscape nursery, is mistaken for a wealthy socialite by billionaire resort developer Rhett Buchanan. Overdue for a little romance in her life, Lily is anxious for one fabulous date with her handsome prince, so she cultivates her inadvertent masquerade.

Rhett Buchanan has beco

To ask other readers questions about Cinderella Busted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cinderella Busted

Dianne
Petie McCarty has a great giveaway! Enter to win one of three eCopies from the
Mystery Angels Romance Series

International where allowed - Click on Banner to enter - Ends February 15, 2016

Will it be a fairytale romance or a comedy of errors that becomes a horror story for two strangers who both want and need true love but fail to connect on a level playing field? Lily is mistaken for a wealthy socialite by the dashingly handsome, Rhett, whose billion dollar empire has left him hurt and mistrusti
Kate's Corner
I’m sorry but I am just too cynical in regards to this book. I love a good romance and I love a fairy tale retelling but in all the things that are holy I just couldn’t stomach it and connect to the characters. This is purely based on my opinion and is to be taken at face value.

3 Cinderella Stars.

In my opinion when reading the blurb then starting and finishing the book it was not what I expected but I still did enjoy it though. It is a very sweet romance where a misunderstanding leads to furth
Katie W
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
(2.5 Stars) I love a good fairy tale re-telling and one set in modern times is always fun. In Cinderella Busted, we obviously get the story of Cinderella, in the form a Lily, a landscape nursery owner, and billionaire, Rhett. A mistaken identity at their initial meeting leads to a whirlwind romance, but when the truth comes out, it's hatred and disaster.

WHAT I DIDN'T ENJOY:
Maybe all fairy tales are truly this way if you stop and think about it, but I found this couple to be superficial, as it s
Arlena
Rating: Four
Review:

"Cinderella Busted" by Petie McCarty

My Thoughts....

Wow, now this is the kind of read that will keep your attention because this author will present so many twist and turns in this fairytale ...it will be mind blowing all the way to the end! I will say for the two main characters Lily Forster and Rhett Buchanan...they totally deserved each othe
The Romance Reviews (Carole)
Reviewed by Ashia
for TheRomanceReviews.com

Awesome!

I love fairy tale retellings so when I saw this, I just had to get it!

What a wonderful story! I absolutely adored the characters--Rhett and Lily--they were so lovely and unforgettable. While I usually hate deception in a story, I think what Lily did here was acceptable and necessary here, as I understand Lily's motivation and desire to extend the "fairy tale" for a little bit longer. I mean, if I were to meet a man like Rhett, I'd probably do the
TSN
A nice Harlequin'ish love story.
While it's a bit shallow in reality, it's very full in the drama department.

Don't get that it should be a fairy tale re-telling though.
Kaza
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm on a fairy tale retelling phase, so when I read the description on this book I had to read it. I wasn't disapointed. Cinderella Busted had a plot that was a classic comedy of errors, where one misunderstanding after another occured. It was great...and the romance was really good as well.
Alex Wagner
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

Great book!! It keeps you going to the end and you never knows what happens next. The romance has you in til the end also wanting to be involved every step of the way. This book has it all from romance to suspense!
Gina
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a rollercoaster ride!

Loved the ups and downs of the rollercoaster romance. Great fun read. Great ending. Left fullfilled. What more can I say.
Lia Alfonso
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Predictably, it was predictable...
Fiction  Vixens Blog
This was my first time reading anything by Petie McCarty and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet fairy tale story . The characters were amazing and the story was well written and everything connected make this story flow smoothly. Petie McCarty has given us a story that will suck you in and keep you there from start to finish ,and then leave you wanting more from this author. Lily Foster runs a garden center called Bloom and Grow ,and she also lives right there after the death of her ...more
Linda Rea
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was a perfect read! I just fell in love with all the characters except Delia of course! Lily runs a garden center and she also lives there after her dad passed. In the few years she has made it a very profitable place. She has friends that also work there Rob who is like her brother and Tammy who is like a big sister. The story unfolds when Lily is sitting in her yellow sundress reading over some pamphlets when Rhett one of her new clients is here to inspect his new plants for his pro ...more
Rebecca Austin
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-magic
Lily Foster is the owner of Bloom & Grow nursery and is embroiled in a legal battle over being grandfathered in on a rule that allows her to live on the property. She is very lucky to have Rob Shaw and Tammy Waynette working for her and helping her through the tough times since her father passed away.

When Rhett Buchanan walks through the doors of the nursery and believes that Lily is a wealthy customer she does nothing to change his mind when the handsome man asks her for a date, not knowin
Stephanie Lasley
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Engaging Read 4.4 Stars
From rags to riches, Rhett Buchanan is a self made Billionaire. In his youth, he was humiliated by many, especially girls, for being so poor. After becoming successful, he became jaded. Now, he only dates wealthy prominent women due to a fear of “Gold Diggers”.
Lily Foster is the owner of “Bloom and Grow”, a high end landscape and nursery business. She’s as sweet and innocent as they come. She’s hard working, kind hearted and loved by all who know her. Lily is a hands-on em
Jennifer Zamora
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 for me.
Dislikes first, although multiple rather small. I do not like the dishonesty thing. I get the beginning. It was a mistake. But by NY the truth should have come out. Then The reaction I thought was a little over dramatic. Just a little over the top. Although I did get it a little bit.
Now for the important parts, the likes. I did as you can see by rating enjoy this book. I thought the writing and characters flowed easily through out the whole book. Lily is a wonderful heroine. I really
Nicole Dunton
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lily has spent all her life studying hard and achieving her goals. She inherits the nursery from her father and her and her two best friends work together to make the business successful while maintaining his ideals. Then she meets a guy who she instantly falls for. Afraid he won't accept her for who she is, she pretends to be someone else. Can she get him to fall for her or will the truth destroy what might have been?

I really adored this book. I thought it was so cute. I also found it to be ver
Mignon Mykel
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was certainly a fun little twist on my favorite fairy tale, Cinderella -- and with it, an equally swoon-worthy male lead name of Rhett. The story itself was a bit fluffy in parts, sure, but I went into it expecting a fairy tale-esque story, and that's what I got: including the quick love and forever of the end. Definitely a cute, fun read with some comedy thrown into the mix. A good read for when you want something fun and easy.

*received a copy of the title in exchange for an honest review.
United Indie Book Blog
Amazing!! First book I read from Petie MaCarty. And I absolutely love it!!! I fell so in love with all of the characters. I couldn't stop reading this book. Many twists and turns and ups and downs. This book will make you laugh, cry, and fall in love. Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to read your next book. Will recommend this book to everyone. Definitely an one-click buy!

review by Chantelle
Greta Riordan
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: faerie-tales
Loved this book. I just couldn't stop reading it. So many twists and turns and ups and downs. So much fun.
Joanne Carr
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lily's father owned a nursery and when he passed it became her business. Tammy her manager told her about the big order for a client. Lily came into work wearing a sun dress instead of her usual outfit. Rhett the client came in to inspect the trees for his new property. Lily was told at the city zoning that her place was being re zoned and she might lose the cottage and business. She also heard that this conglomerate was trying to buy up all the parcel including her property.

Rhett asks Lily out
Paula Bothwell
Cinderella Busted (Cinderella Romances 1) - PG13
Violence: none
Language: fewer than 185
Sex: descriptive kissing

The heroine is a virgin, so that gets a lot of traction for her supposed best friend who constantly encourages her to give up her virginity--BOO. The only thing Cinderella here is that the heroine is sweet and naive and the Hero has a lot of money. The bad guys are *really* bad. I like that the heroine's introduction into the Hero's society goes really well for her. She's quickly recogni
Eileen Dandashi
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve gotta’ say this book has a very intriguing title. Even before I begin the book, I’ve questions. Busted how? What did she do? And so it goes, question after question is asked and as the story unfolds, enough are answered, but always there is something more I need to know. Hence, the continued read, delightful as it is.

Petie McCarty is a new-to-me author. I’m always excited to find an author who can so entertain as Ms. McCarty does. The story, extremely well-written, is suspenseful, as well a
Susan James
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great fun

Petie McCarthy tangles a plot with the insouciance of a kitten playing with a ball of yarn. A charming cast of characters with room for a series. I hope she writes it. I would like to see more of these people.
Wendy Barnes
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved, loved this book. So much that I bought book 2. I hope book 2 is anywhere near as good as her first book in the series is.
Edwina Edwards
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story was light and fun and just what I needed at the time. No, it wasn't deep, but it wasn't meant to be. I read that some people felt it was superficial; well, of course it was—that was what made it fun. Then again, I like fairy tales…
Shawn Moultrie
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

I was captured from beginning to end. Great action. Couldn't "put it down." Definitely worth reading. Try it out yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Talitha Koger
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Made Me Laugh! Made Me Cry! Everything A Book Should Be

It’s true! Made Me Laugh! Made Me Cry! Everything A Book Should Be... I could not put it down! Loved it!
v.geniebrown
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute,

While nothing I expected, this was a can't put down storybook, the characters are vivid the emotional upheavals surprising.. five star read
Elaine M. Sinins
A Modern Cinderella

A real life story with all the details and
multiple story lines that make it hard to put down. Restored my faith in people doing the right thing and also taking chances and forgiving others who wronged them. Great fun!!
Pat Christie
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ebook

She’s a nursery owner and he’s a ceo that has to approve the plants for his new building. They both hold back things that eventually destroy their relationship but their friends wo k to get them back together.
« previous 1 3 next »
Book Giveaways: [Ends Feb 15] Win 1 of 3 eCopies from Petie McCarty 1 7 Feb 01, 2016 09:08AM

• Back in the Saddle
  • A Song for Sophie
  • More Than a Kiss
  • Starter Wife
  • Normalish
  • His, Unexpectedly (Wild Ride To Love, #3)
  • Ample Delights
  • Sex Drive (Wild Ride To Love, #1)
  • Vintage Dreams (Morello Cove, #1)
  • Beginning Again (Second Chance, #1)
  • Beautiful Crazy (Rock 'n' Ink, #1)
  • At Fairfield Orchard (Fairfield Orchard #1)
  • The Return of the Rebel
  • The Right Kind of Reckless (Reckless Hearts, #2)
  • New England Rocks (Northbrooke High #1)
  • The Wedding Diary
  • Tell Me a Secret
  • Reach You (Second Chances, #5)
Petie spent a large part of her career working at Walt Disney World -- "The Most Magical Place on Earth" -- where she enjoyed working in the land of fairy tales by day and creating her own romantic fairy tales by night, including her new series, The Cinderella Romances. She eventually said good-bye to her "day" job to write her stories full-time.

These days Petie also spends her time writing seque

Cinderella Romances (3 books)
  • Betting on Cinderella (Cinderella Romances, #2)
  • Par for Cinderella (The Cinderella Romances #3)