Start by marking “A Silver Cove Christmas (Silver Cove #5)” as Want to Read:
A Silver Cove Christmas (Silver Cove #5)

A Silver Cove Christmas

(Silver Cove #5)

Having lost the man she loved early on, Crystal vowed to live freely for the rest of her life. But, after her business is threatened due to theft, she hires a private financial investigator to plug the leak. Falling for the tall, dark, and very serious stranger was certain, what she hadn’t expected was for him to be her one true love.
Rory has lived a life of the straight a
Published November 21st 2017 by Grayton Press

To ask other readers questions about A Silver Cove Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Silver Cove Christmas

Start your review of A Silver Cove Christmas (Silver Cove #5)
Cindy
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great Silver Cove suspenseful romance. Crystal and Rory's immediate chemistry was written beautifully. ...more
Cali Jewel
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming, emotionally engaging, neither one of us was really looking but here we are romantic journey that was just so fun to read about.

Crystal suffered great loss early in life but is so fun loving, sweet and sassy. She is determined to live her life free and on her terms (gotta respect that). Then steps in opposite of her a very serious, down to earth, focused and life plan kinda guy Rory. Loved the instant sparks and quirky back and forth struggle between this adorable couple that so n
Sherry
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book and the entire series! I was so glad to read Crystal's story. She is such a free-spirited, confident, sassy, talented, and loving woman. Her and Rory are fantastic together. This story is the perfect mix of romance, mystery, action, and suspense that keeps you turning the pages and wanting more. A great read! ...more
ZETTER
It's Never To Late!!!

Crystal Holley, Sarah's ( SILVER LINING ) mother decided to live freely after she lost the love of her life (Jonathan) many years ago. Her business has been suffering because someone's stolen from her.

After what her niece-in-law, Kayla ( HAPPY ACCIDENT ) found when she hired the young woman as Serenity's Attic's manager. She talked things over with her daughter and son-in-law and agreed to hire a financial investigator.

The said investigator, Rory Sinclair happened to b
Yvonne Cruz
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it

This story centers around Crystal and Rory.
Chrystal lost the love of her life at an early age and was left with a child to raise. She has overcome many obstacles and now, over 20 years later, is a grandmother and the proud owner of a successful business and very much in sync with her free spirit character. Rory is a by the book finance man, self-employed but also dealing with a great deal of stress and health issues. A family friend asks him to help Crystal, when it’s discovered that someone has
Suzanne
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crystal has lived her whole life in Silver Cove, and she still lives in her family home of Holley Hall with her business Serenity's Attick only blocks away. Her newest employee Kayla has found that someone has been helping themselves to money from Crystal's business account for some time, but it was hidden too deep for her to uncover so her son-in-law suggests that they get a specialist in to get to the bottom of it all.

Ben's old colleague Rory comes to save the day, financially at least! On Ror
Patricia Myers
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crystal is trying to find out who is stealing from her business. She hires Rory to investigate the theft. What follows has so much going on and it was full of romance, suspense and mystery and passion. I loved Crystal and Rory's characters. It was a surprise to find out who was involved in all the problems.
I received a ARC of this book.
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, first off, I had to do the math for Crystal. In the other books, I guess I had in my mind that she was a 60-something mother/grandmother. Little did I know was that she is only 2 years old than me! So, once I got passed that, I truly loved her and Rory's story. Crystal makes me want to better myself. Her carefree and good natured life seem magical. And Rory, he was just the icing on the cake. What a wonderful male character. I thought Rowan was my favorite of this series, but Rory really w ...more
Kirstie Ibrahim
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jill-sanders
Ok, this is my favourite story so far. I really struggled when it came time to stop reading so I could tend to real life. I've been waiting for Crystal's story and this didn't disappoint. There was so much going on and it was full of romance, suspense and mystery and the passion...wow it just jumped off the page, I could feel it with every word. Loved it! ...more
Micky Cox
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just in time for the holidays! The latest Silver Cove installment to laugh with, cry with and be held in suspense with. The characters are well developed and the plot solid to keep you entertained and intrigued. It's a quick read that will have you falling in love with the town and wanting to move there to be a part of the fabric that makes the town. This author keeps getting better and churning out thoughtful storylines with great characters with depth. I can't wait to see what she entertains u ...more
Jance Bowman
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have truly enjoyed the ability Jill has of making you feel as if you can truly see the town as she is describing it. She makes you feel as if you actually know the characters and belong in Silver Cove!
I read this book in a day! If that doesn't tell you how good it was, I don't know what will .... couldn't put it down and am anxiously awaiting the next book .... hopefully ! This is the 3rd series I am reading by Jill and I have loved every book!
Kristal
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Crystal gets her story. I really enjoyed this story. It is well written. The characters are fantastic. You get a look back at all of your favorite Silver Cove characters.
Julia David
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have liked Crystal since I read about her in the first book. I like her even more now. She has lived her way for years. After the love of her life died, she has lived her life the way she wanted. Answering to no one. Then in walks Rory. Rory is there to help her recover the money someone has stolen from her. As they get closer, they find out that there is more than one threat to them.
Nancy Chastain
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crystal hasn't loved anyone in a long time. She does take lovers when she wants, but love no it has been since her husband had died. Crystal has to hire a financial investigator due to someone stealing from her business. Crystal was ready for who walked through her door. Crystal's life is threatened during the investigation. Can she figure out who is behind the threats before it's to late?
This book has everything, family, love and suspense. I couldn't put it down.
Linda Zelinsky
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
An entertaining and sometimes suspenseful story. Jill keeps the reader entertained. Loved how Crystal and Rory come together to solve her business crisis. A very enjoyable story and book.
Claire Mc Partlin
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ab-xmas-read
NARRATOR: Roy Samuelson
This seems to be happening a lot with me recently, but this was another book I had mixed feeling about initially, this time because of the narrator.  I think this book would probably have been better if I'd just read it instead of listening to it.  Whilst I liked the narrator, I didn't necessarily like him for this book (or supposedly the whole series unfortunately).  The female voices were a bit... odd, especially the main character Crystal.  It made me hesitate to listen
Stefani
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Sanders has definitely packed a punch with this book. The story of Crystal and Rory was one that you can put down. Crystal is Sarah/Serenity's mom that owns Serenity's attic in Silver Cove. Rory is a friend of Ben's. Ben has Rory come and look at the financial's of Crystal's store that have gone missing. The two strike up a friendship and then some. Each of them compliment each other. This book will have you hooked from the first chapter. ...more
Janice Fisher Bowman
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in a day! If that doesn't tell you how good it was, I don't know what will .... couldn't put it down and have started Book 5 in the series! This is the 3rd series I am reading by Jill and I have loved every book!
Beverly Braun
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Sweet & predictable

The heroine is perfect & the hero is also Perfect. too trusting heroine is embezzled & hero solves the problem. they immediately fall in love. But wait,there are villains but they perfectly are defeated by hero & heroine. Oh they,I’ve happily ever after perfect sex.
Barbara Barber
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the Best

This is one of the best books I’ve read and Believe me when I say I read every day ! I’m serious I could not put this Book down just Loved it ! Thanks fir another amazing Read !
Kenneth Long
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enticing

Nice Holliday flavor. Good character adaptation. Enjoyed the chemistry among the lead characters. Great descriptions and mood setting information. Enjoyable
Sabrina
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read

What a great and fun read . Full of twists and turns and wonderful Happy ever after . A must read
Nancy Penalver
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Crystal meets her match?

Was so excited to see that Crystal would be meeting some one that could possibly steal her heart. Very good story!
Stefanie
Dec 28, 2017
Denise Heath
Jan 02, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Mistletoe in Paradise (Wildstone, #5.5)
  • Christmas at Copper Mountain (Taming of the Sheenans #1, Copper Mountain Christmas #4)
  • In for a Penny (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #7.5)
  • A Dash of Desire (A Recipe for Love Novel Book 3)
  • A Little Bit Wicked (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside, #1)
  • The Forever Girl (Wildstone, #6)
  • Kissing Santa at Steeple Ridge (Steeple Ridge #3)
  • Christmas on Main Street (Santa’s Secret Helpers #1)
  • Fortune and Glory (Stephanie Plum, #27)
  • Home For Christmas (Bar V5 Dude Ranch #1; Copper Mountain Christmas #2)
  • Fire and Love (Hope Falls, #13)
  • A Cowboy Billionaire Country Star Fake Marriage (Brookside Ranch Brothers, #3)
  • One Hundred Glances
  • One Hundred Lessons
  • Brandon (Anderson Billionaires, #3)
  • Broken Hart (A Cross Creek Small Town Novel Book 1)
  • Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)
  • Chasing Tail (The Dogmothers, #3)
Jill Sanders is a New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of Sweet Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, and Paranormal Romance novels. With over 55 books in eleven series, translations into several different languages, and audiobooks there’s plenty to choose from. Look for Jill’s bestselling stories wherever romance books are sold or visit her at jillsa ...more

Silver Cove (6 books)
  • Silver Lining (Silver Cove, #1)
  • French Kiss (Silver Cove #2)
  • Happy Accident (Silver Cove #3)
  • Hidden Charm (Silver Cove #4)
  • Sweet Surrender