Start by marking “Unbroken Hearts (Unbreak My Heart Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Unbroken Hearts (Unbreak My Heart Book 2)

Unbroken Hearts (Unbreak My Heart #2)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  191 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Unbreak My Heart: Book Two

Country singer turned rancher Brett Taylor fought his way out of the bottle so he could have JT Campbell in his life. JT's patience, intelligence, and humor broke through Brett's walls of depression, and now the once-isolated rancher and his young California guy in search of himself are together on Brett's Texas ranch.

While Brett and JT are more
Published October 11th 2017 by Dreamspinner Press (first published March 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken Hearts

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
4.25 I-love-JT-and-Brett-stars

What a lovely follow-up to one of my favorite books ever!

Unbroken Hearts begins on Valentine's Day (a couple months after the Thanksgiving in book 1) and ends a few days later.

JT (and this book is told exclusively from JT's POV) wants Brett to take Valentine's Day seriously and is miffed that Brett seems to be ignoring it. JT, honey, you gotta trust your man! Of course, Brett has a surprise in store. And a lovely surprise it is!

This book offered closure and an even
Gigi

I am officially in sequel heaven! Everything I loved about Unbreak My Heart was in this fantastic follow up along with a few new surprises and revelations. It was a short read that was incredibly romantic and overflowing with passion and is absolutely a must read if you enjoyed the first book. I've got my fingers and toes crossed Ms. Klein continues Brett and JT's wonderful story with more books in this series.

Highly, highly recommended! 5 stars, favorites shelf, fuck yeah, 5+ stars shelf.

R * A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Hearts

When I had finished Unbreak My Heart earlier this year, I was quite bummed when I couldn’t find the next 4 shorts anywhere! Though JT and Brett got their well deserved happy ending, my love for epilogues had me clamoring for more. Imagine my delight when I saw DSP was releasing one of them!!

Though low on the steam, this was high on the feels, and very very romantic as this showcased just how far Brett and JT have come in their relationship. Though insecurities still pop up here and th
Bev
I cannot tell you how impatient I was to get my grubby hands on this little sequel to 'Unbreak my Heart' today, it has made me fall in love with Brett and JT all over again. Making love as opposed to merely f*****g was an affirmation in both their eyes of their love for each other, and a celebration of Valentine's Day that JT certainly wasn't expecting or really deserved when he'd been in such a pissy mood all day cos he thought Brett had forgotten, BUT it turned out that Brett had had somethin ...more
Natalie
4.5 Stars! This was a whole bunch of sweet and sometimes sappy, wrapped up in romance and I just loved it! It’s delivered with western flavor by a Texas cowboy, so the sweet isn’t too cloying and the romance is completely suited to the holiday themes. It’s not all mushy though, as Brett and JT are shown developing their communication and being more open, but not without some small failures at times. Brett redeemed himself, mostly, for hitting JT in book one and I’m glad they discussed it honestl ...more
Katharina
A nice follow-up to Unbreak My Heart, with a little bit of a holiday (= Valentine's Day) flavour.

The same thing applies to this than it did to Unbreak my heart: I liked, but I didn't love. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it just feels... unexciting. I think if my connection with JT and Brett had been better I might have loved this little story. As it was I liked reading it, but I don't think these two and their story will stay with me for much longer.
Susan
May 04, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Meh. This was ok.

I mean, I love JT & Brett. But I found this story a bit much. It was too repetitive, JT was too whiny, Brett was too “darling”y, and I skimmed…most of it. I was shocked to find it was only 85 pages. It felt longer than the original book, Unbreak My Heart.

There were a couple hot parts and a few sweet parts. And if you read book 1, it’s a given you’d read this follow up.

It just didn’t really knock my socks off.

It was just good enough, I guess.
Will Parkinson
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with these guys in Unbreak My Heart. K-lee Klein did such an awesome job tugging the heartstrings. This installment finds the boys during Valentine's Day. For such a romantic holiday, she sure did twist the knife a tad.

But when she brought out the love, oh my god, she brought so much of it to the table. Brett and JT will go down as one of my favorite all-time couples because of the love they share, and K-lee will be on my list of favored writers because she dished it up in style.
Renée
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. So much of what I didn't like about Walt, and Brett's continued hold on his past, was wrapped up so nicely. Loved!
Chris, the Dalek King
Unbreak My Heart was one of the first books I got to review for this blog, so I was really happy to get the chance to review the sequel/short, Unbroken Hearts.

It is Valentine’s Day now, and life has been going pretty good for JT and Brett. They are happily living together on Brett’s ranch, they are just as madly in love, and old wounds are starting to resemble scars more than open cuts. Some days are still tough, and happily-ever-after doesn’t come without a bump or two on the road, but neither
Tracy
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the first book in this series, Unbreak My Heart and could not wait for the second instalment!

OMG it was so good to be back with Brett and JT and of course Whiz! I really did enjoyed the storyline based around Valentine's Day and it was good to see JT being honest about his insecurities with Brett... It was certainty the time to stop treating him as if he would break!
I was relieved to see them growing stronger as a couple after the emotional start to their relationship as the
Tina
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Yay! This one is the follow up of Unbreak My Heart, one of my favourite books this year! When I started reading I was on cloud nine!

I fell in love with these guys in Unbreak My Heart so Unbroken Heart was an auto-buy and must-read for me. This instalment finds the boys during Valentine's Day and nothing goes the way JT excepted… OMG… Those guys tugged my heartstrings again and again!

Unbroken Heart answered some things left unsaid from before, shows the guys moving forward with their lives and t
Gina
this was a nice short visit, i enjoyed dropping by and checking in.
Silkeeeeee
Good little wrap up short read from Unbreak my heart. It's a bit of a belated Valentines Day read for the two characters and just as hot and sweet as the first.
K
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbroken Hearts, comes to us as the sequel for Unbreak My Heart, which gave us a look into the lives of Brett and JT. Brett, who was a very damaged man, felt, as though the world, was closing in on him. He was going down a very dangerous path of heartache and despair. Drinking way too much, not caring about anyone else, especially himself. In walks JT, and all but, single handedly, turns Brett around for the better, bringing him back to life. After quite a rough patch, a lot of tears, not only f ...more
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
3.5 Sizzling Stars! Great little read for Valentine's Day! I enjoyed reading more of Bret & J.T.'s story. It was great visiting with the guys, seeing how their relationship is developing, and how they're both learning to deal with the past and move on to a future together. It's their first Valentine's Day together . . . and while it starts off low key, Bret's surprise for J.T. ensures that it ends with a bang! Very hot, very erotic, very loving. A Must Read!
Rachel Emily
LOVED THIS!

If you loved the first book, then I promise you will love this one just as much! I just love Brett and JT and how they communicate and love each other. This one picts up fairly soon after the first book ends, and it just feels like a natural continuation of the first book and works perfectly.

I hope this won't be the last time we get to read about these two!
Karlijn
The best follow-up to one of my favorite stories. It was so nice to read more about Brett and JT. Hilarious, heartbreaking beautiful, and lovely.
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.

My apologies to Ms Klein, this should have been a Release day review, but that darn dayjob got in the way!

And a little warning. I may gush in this review :-)

So, this is book two, and you really REALLY MUST read book one, Unbreak My Heart before you jump into this one. Some may say not totally necessary but I say it is. And you'll need a box of tissues for that read!

While this one doesn't carry emotions that cause your
Susan65
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book in this series, Unbreak My Heart, was a tearjerker and a heartbreaker all rolled into one big angst-fest super ball. I loved it, every heartrending moment. I also listened to that book in audio so the effect was much more intense. In this case, our heroes: JT (Kid) and Brett are well established and the angst level was toned way down. I also read this book instead of listening, and I admit I missed hearing Brett call JT, Darlin. Normally, those pet names drive me nuts, but Nick J. ...more
Cathy Brockman
Unbroken Hearts is the sequel to Unbreak my Heart which in my book couldn't be
beat.
In Unbroken Hearts, we get a deeper look into the relationship of JT and Bret as it grows especailly through special holidays. We get more insight on JT's upbringing and how he didn't get any of the holidays as a kid and his jealousy of Brett and Walt's old relationship.

Unbroken Hearts is a beautiful story of love, growth, and relationships. I hope this isn't the last we see of them.
5WordsorLessReviews
Even better than the first.
Becky Condit
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tootsie reviews Unbroken Hearts by K-lee Klein

REVIEW: Unbroken Hearts, comes to us as the sequel for Unbreak My Heart, which gave us a look into the lives of Brett and JT. Brett, who was a very damaged man, felt, as though the world, was closing in on him. He was going down a very dangerous path of heartache and despair. Drinking way too much, not caring about anyone else, especially himself. In walks JT, and all but, single handedly, turns Brett around fo
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Note: This book was provided to me by the publisher through Hearts on Fire Reviews in exchange for an impartial review.

I enjoyed this couple so much in the first book, Unbreak My Heart, that I couldn’t wait for book two. I wasn’t disappointed, but since I had listened to the first story as an audiobook, narrated by Nick J. Russo, I must admit I missed his voice on this one. My heart did still patter every time Brett called JT “Darlin’” but it wasn’t quite the same as hearing it in Nick’s voice
Joyfully Jay
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crissy
A Joyfully Jay review.

I love JT and Brett, have since Unbreak My Heart, and this novella is the perfect addition for these guys. Unbroken Hearts picks up a few months after the conclusion of the first book, and we get to see the guys’ first Valentine’s Day. What I love so much about this is that they are still learning one another. They still make mistakes and keep secrets they shouldn’t. They are perfectly imperfect, and I love it.

The set up for this story is wonderful. I love the tens
Lauri James
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-favs
Again another great book featuring my favorite cowboys Brett and JT and Ray and Brett's mom. JT has never had a sweetheart on Valentines day. He has one now they have now truly committed to each other. Though Walt's ghost still is present in Brett's life. When JT thinks Brett has forgotten Valentines day JT walks and sulks around like a kid. It drove me crazy I wanted to slap him and say you are better than your temper tantrum. Brett a former country western star sings a song dedicated to JT.... ...more
melek
After a long heartbreak Brett has found his second chance of life and love again.
Jt is so happy after he met Brett 6 months and months has past but today is valentines day and Brett is ignoring it, is Brett just not in the mood or is there something more, is Jt in for a surprise or disappointment. There is humor tears of laughter and just tears as well and closure and happiness. all around very enjoyable to read.
Seeilin
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was the perfect, extended epiloge and I can only say: Amazing!
Normally I hate books that make me cry and the first one definitly did just that but...BUT the second one now...
All doubts cleared, old ghosts laid to rest... I'm so... happy? I feel so relieved for them and I missed this "Happy-believable-end" in the first installment because so many things were left unsaid...
*sigh* deserves 5 stars and more for this emotional, satisfying HEA!
Bethany
I loved the first book, though it did rip my heart out. Now when I was talking to friends about book one Karrie said Unbroken hearts is a must read, it makes it all better. So I did and boy was she right.

Full review here:
♥J ♥
Feb 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
This was a nice addition to the first story. When Brett says Darlin' I get all mushy and romantic. I LOVED the song and it brought a tear to my eye. There is a real romantic streak to how K-lee writes (notably the song and the letters in the first book) but unfortunately it only shows up in those moments. The rest of the time I want to smack the guys around a little.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • My Heartache Cowboy (The Cowboys, #2)
  • Chase the Storm
  • New York Cowboy
  • A Prairie Dog's Love Song (2013 Advent Calendar - Heartwarming)
  • The Fall (The Fall #1)
  • Pickup Men (Pickup Men, #1)
  • Conquer the Flames (Lang Downs #4)
  • A Wild Ride (The Bullriders, #1)
  • Wishing for a Home (Home, #3)
  • Love, Like Water
  • Red Dirt Heart (Red Dirt, #1)
  • My Only Sunshine
  • Feathers From the Sky
  • The Douglas Fir
  • Beautiful Harmony (Conquest, #5.5)
  • It's Christmas Everywhere But Here
K-lee Klein loves guys with long hair and tattoos, and you’ll often find her front and center at her favorite rock concerts. She has bounced around Western Canada all her life, but will always consider the solitude and beauty of the British Columbian mountains home. Her life is blessed as the proud mother of three now-grown but still spoiled kids, the servant of two bossy felines, and the wife of ...more
More about K-lee Klein

Unbreak My Heart (5 books)
  • Unbreak My Heart (Unbreak My Heart, #1)
  • Unwrapped Hearts (Unbreak My Heart #3)
  • Unwanted Hearts (Unbreak My Heart, #4)
  • Unbridled Hearts (Unbreak My Heart, #5)

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
  • Visibly Broken
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • With This Ring (Vanza, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love Letters (Rose Harbor #3)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • 99 Days
    $8.24 $1.99
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99