Start by marking “Redeeming Lottie (Billingsley #1)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming Lottie (Billingsley #1)

Redeeming Lottie

(Billingsley #1)

Things I never planned on happening in my life:
Getting married, being a mother to a house full of kids,
and returning to my small hometown of Billingsley, Texas.

I especially never planned on seeing Tucker Monroe again.
Sexy smile. Country charm.
A man and a life I left behind for a reason.

The only plan I had for myself was my career.

A buyer for one of the largest high end
ebook
Published by Melissa Ellen

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming Lottie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming Lottie

Mary~❤️~DBO
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-dbo

★5 Stars★

OMG, I don't know what hit me. This book was...Amazing!

Imagini pentru gif amazing

Although I have finished the book days ago, I can't get it out of my mind. I'm simply dumbstruck, dumbfounded. Don't let the cover full you. The cover is so sweet and it's very appropriate. But the book...

Imagine similară

This book tells Lottie's story...Lottie is a young independent woman, very successful in her career. She has her dream job working in fashion and she is paid to travel the world. Didn’t I tell you?!, Perfect job...She knows what
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author...Again I have found a new author that I wonder why haven't I heard from her before, this book was great. This was a second chance romance and boy did we go thru a roller coaster, there were times that I wanted to knock out Lottie, but then you also felt for her and understood where she was coming from. Then there was Tucker, oh my! I honestly can not tell you more because you need to read for yourself..And as always..Enjoy!!
Ashley Riley
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Melissa Ellen...I could not put down the book.

Lottie is a girl who knows what she wants and takes risks to go after her dreams. Lottie has achieved the success she wanted. Now something has changed. Has Lottie been caught up in her dreams that she has forgotten who she is or what she wants? Sure Lottie has regrets. Are they from missed opportunities or just unfinished business? When Lottie is forced to visit her Mom she may better understand herself and those regrets.

Me
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
A sweet, steamy second chance with one hot southern man and a sweet and sassy fashionista Redeeming Lottie will hit you right in the feels. Throw in the addition of one adorable little girl with Tucker’s niece and you have perfection. I devoured this in one afternoon because I couldn’t put it down. I just had to see what was going to happen next.

While still having plenty of moments that had me giggling this was actually a lot deeper than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise. I was so emoti
Reckless Readers
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redeeming Lottie is an extremely sweet, second chance romance. It was the first novel by Melissa Ellen that I have had the pleasure to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it! This book is a rollercoaster! There were plenty of moments that had me laughing out loud. It was so well written, the characters had such defined chemistry that I couldn’t help but feel emotionally connected to them. It is a sweet small town, swoony, funny and addictive read. I struggled to put down my kindle while reading it.

***Rev
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Overall I liked this book. I loved that is was a small town second chance romance. Those are my favorites. However, I had a hard time liking Lottie at times. Thankfully by the end she was on my good side and I was happy for her and Tucker. I loved her friend Hannah though and I look forward to reading her story next.
Ryan Libby
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute, fun, country romance that pulls on your heartstrings. Lottie is very confident and knows what she wants when it comes to her career, but has know clue what she wants when it comes to romance. Melissa Ellen writes this book from both main characters perspectives, which I loved. This allowed you to understand what they were both thinking and feeling. After years of running away from her hometown she has to return and leave her fancy, worldly dream job. Then she has to face her past ...more
Christy
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Got an advanced copy and couldn’t put it down! I loved these characters, the country imagery, the comedic moments....not to mention the steamy dreamy cowboys! Makes me want to move to a small town and live the simple life. This writer is truly progressing with each book she writes and I can’t wait for the next series promised. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good romance, a good laugh and a great read! Cowboy up!
Melissa Ellen
Feb 01, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
⭐👠👠NOW LIVE!!!👠👠⭐

Redeeming Lottie now available on Amazon in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon: myBook.to/redeeminglottie

Lorie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: feb-2018
4.5 STARS

A small town second chance romance......Totally and utterly LOVED THIS BOOK! It had just the right amount of everything. Such a charming and satisfying read!!!
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Redeeming Lottie was a true delight and was one of the sweetest stories that I’ve come across in quite a while. It was such a feel good read! I'm talking about the type that leaves you all mushy at the end thinking ‘Oh my gosh, that was so sweet’ and wanting to share with everyone. With fun and feisty characters and its story laced with small-town charm, I enjoyed everything about this incredibly sweet and passionate second-chance romance!

The characters really gave me the full gamut of emotions
Terri Eaches
A Heart Melting Second Chance Story

This fantastic book is a must read!!! It will definitely make you laugh, swoon, cry and want to smack someone to knock sense into them. Small town second chance story with loss, secrets, regrets and a whole lotta love. Lottie left her small Texas town after graduation and Tucker along with it. She hasn't been back for twelve years until news of her mothers passing and doesn't want to go back now. Growing up with her parents destructive relationship Lottie refus
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lottie left her small hometown of Billingsley, Texas as soon as she was able, and never looked back. Now she has a very successful career in fashion, that allows her to travel the world, and that's all she has time for. Until tragedy strikes, then she finds herself going home for the first time in 12 years to face the past that she left behind. And that includes the man that she loved, Tucker Monroe, who she never got over, but has always hoped he found happiness. As they come face to face again ...more
Mary Kirkland
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful read, this is a standalone but I so hope that the author writes about the other characters in this book. Hannah, Billy and Wes all need their own stories and wouldn't mind Leighton's story either. You will not want to put this book down, such a great second chance romance. Lottie left her small town in Texas for Seattle and hasn't been back in the twelve years since she left. She doesn't believe in marriage and love except to her job and she never stays with any guy long enough ...more
Katlyn’s Life of Books
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love second chance romances with a strong heroine and a sweet, sexy hero (who doesn’t?!?), then you will NOT. WANT. TO. MISS. REDEEMING LOTTIE!! Melissa Ellen has definitely secured her spot on my authors to “one-click” list, with her Blackwood series and Redeeming Lottie was no disappointment. I loved this book so much, I can’t say it enough! It had me laughing out loud within the first five minutes, crying through the middle, and sitting on the edge of my seat toward the end it was so g ...more
Lisa
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A second chance with that first love that got away. Well Lottie more like ran away from Tucker. She had witnessed an unhealthy relationship and had decided that she wasn't risking her heart. When her mother passes away suddenly, she is forced to return home and face the man she left behind. Can Tucker convince her to open her heart?

I got where Lottie was coming from but she had closed herself off from love for fear of hurt. Living in fear is worse than living having failed. Tucker, despite being
Kristen Lewendon
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sweeping, emotional story; encompassing life, loss, love, and second chances. I loved Tucker. Loved, loved, loved Tucker. Lottie made me mental. I realize she has a lot of baggage and history that tell her there’s no such thing as a ‘forever love’, but the lengths she goes to in order to avoid any meaningful connections with other living human beings made me scream at my reader. I loved that she’s independent and accomplished and so capable of taking care of herself, but I hated h ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Shelves: read-books
I really enjoyed this story, you got to love second chance stories. I was hooked from page one throughout. I kept wondering and hoping for what would happen. And I wasn't disappointed.

I loved Tucker, he is sweet, caring and has a big heart. He is alpha male through and through. He may seem like he is angry, but he has a kind side to him. He is selfless, and cares about his family.

I didn't like Lottie at beginning, she seemed selfish, and only cared about one thing herself. But she redeemed herse
Julia
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars

I'm still shaking my head at Lottie. This small town, second chance romance will make you laugh, want to cry, and want to shake your reading device -as if you could shake some sense into people...Lottie. The main characters have a lot to go through, including Lottie herself, but it all comes together beautifully. Melissa has really written this story well, and her characters are well developed. So, without giving anything else away, I'm just going to say... Go buy this! I'm sure you w
Tianna McPherson (Anna Lee)
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had it all and it was absolutely a pleasure to be able to read it. The best way to describe it is that once upon a time I was just like the woman in this book and had alot of hard choices to make just like her. In this one we have to just believe that life has a way of telling us what to do and what not to do. Just listen to your heart and it will lead you in the right direction. This is a must read ad I happily give it 5 stars. I voluntarily reviewed this book as an Advanced Reader's ...more
Jennifer Soppe
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily reviewing a copy of this book that I received for free.

Lottie, a buyer for a major high-end department store, gets some unsettling news and must make her way back to her hometown. Tucker, owner of a construction company and Lottie's first love, finds himself volunteering to help Lottie on a project while she is home. As the story progresses relationships are renewed, missteps lead to misunderstandings, and secrets left alone for years come to light. Redeeming Lottie is a great r
Kaye
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and amazing!

This small-town romance story will definitely give you the swoons and sighs as you get to know its adorable characters. From the backstory, to the satisfying conclusion, I have been glued to my reader non-stop.

Lottie and Tucker is what I can call a second chance romance who will have a lot of things going against them, including Lottie herself, in their road towards their forever. But it's all worth it in the end.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this heart felt second chance romance. Tucker is an awesome character! He has a lot of love and patience especially when dealing with Lottie. Tucker is the type of man that women would give their hearts to hands down. Redeeming Lottie will have you laughing, crying and wanting to shake some since into Lottie. We know that she has baggage but come on! I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review!
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing second chance romance, which had me intrigued and hooked from the very beginning. Lottie is a feisty, independent yet insecure woman, and Tucker is a sweet, caring and sexy male. This storyline is emotional, humorous, and about loss and love. This author had written a truly beautiful story, and I highly recommend her work for all readers, and look forward to reading more from her.
Jeanne Kotsios
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg Melissa Ellen you have captured me with this read I love a woman who knows what she want regardless of her insecurities in other areas I just loved Lottie and hated her at the same time as for Tuck I loved him from the get go I just loved him and I couldn’t believe how this all went my heart wept for him and joyed at the same time I just adored the entire read. If you haven’t gotten this read you truly are missing out.
Frances M
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given this book for a honest review. I did enjoy reading Ticker and Lottie’s story. I was beginning to think they would never get together and was happy with the ending this is a couple who had been high school sweethearts and it took them over ten years to get together. Frances

Brenda Moser
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written second chance romance between Lottie and Tucker. The author does a great job giving well developed characters and weaving a sweet romance with a bit of humor. I enjoyed reading their story.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.
Jessica Wannamaker
Lottie has been jet setting around the world for her career and yet hasnt returned home in 12 years. After her most recent relationship ending and her mothers passing she went home....and her past caught up with her.

Tucker lost the women he loved and has tried to get over her for 12 years but nothing and no one had his heart but her. But she was gone....until the farm brought them in contact.

I really loved this reunion story. Young love and loss and then finally coming home. Like a Christmas mi
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a story about finding yourself after thinking you had it all. Lottie becomes stronger than she ever thought once she realizes that her once upon a time dreams just may not be the same anymore.
Pat
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The lovely storyline with very likeable characters had me from the very first page! I loved the interaction between Lottie and Tucker which made this book a very enjoyable read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• In Deep - A Secret Twins Romance (Once a SEAL, Always a SEAL Book 6)
  • Taking What is Mine (Wilde Boys #1)
  • The Bodyguard (King Family, #2)
  • Wintertime Heat
  • Melt With You
  • Hot Mess
  • Special Delivery
  • Hate You Less
  • The Spark (The Carolina Connections #2)
  • Dream Boy (Blue Collar Bachelors, #6)
  • Fall For Me Again
  • Breakout (San Francisco Strikers, #1)
  • The Glowing Sands (Sons of the Sand #3)
  • Risk Taker (It takes Two #3)
  • The Deal Breaker
  • The Rival (Washington Rampage #3)
  • Dad Bod: a sexy romantic comedy
  • Just Exes (Blue Beech, #3)
I'm an indie author that focuses on contemporary romance with a little bit of everything: humor, angst and sometimes suspense. A Reason To Stay, book one of the Blackwood Series, was my debut novel.

I grew up as a book worm, reading anything and everything and still try to read at least a book a week. I've always had an active imagination. Luckily, I now have time to put it to good use into storie

Billingsley (4 books)
  • Chasing Hannah (Billingsley #2)
  • Taming Wes (Billingsley #3)
  • Tempting Tim (Billingsley #4)