Start by marking “The Fall Of The King (Lightness Saga #3)” as Want to Read:
The Fall Of The King (Lightness Saga #3)

The Fall Of The King (Lightness Saga #3)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
There is nothing the Unseelie king doesn’t acquire.

That was until he meets Fionna Cathbad.

A fierce druid, who won’t bow to anyone. Especially Lars. The demon king has every right to kill her, her treasonous acts against the crown are undisputable. But, she is the key to the one thing he wants more than anything. The cauldron of dagda. A powerful treasure that no fae shou
Published October 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Fall Of The King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fall Of The King

Sh3lly ✨ Annihilator of Mangy Felines and Maggoty Malfeasance ✨
New release and only $0.99!

Check out our author Q&A here:

Krista
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book! What a thrill ride! I can't wait to read what happens next. I loved the amazing chemistry between Fionna and Lars. Can we say hot! My emotions were all over the place and all at once. This book really hit me in the feels. The plotlines thickened and I love that. Lorcan is still my favorite book boyfriend, but Lars gave him a good run for the money. Bravo Stacey, bravo!
Tracy *The Wandering Bookaholic* Lawson
Ugh i need the next book right now !!!

As of right now i am so upset we have to wait god knows how long for the final i instalment of a series that has completely captured not only my imagination but also my heart. What a journey weve been on so far with these characters i feel like i lived every word and page with them and although we only have one book to go im excited but also incredibly sad that it will be over!!!

Lars was so much more than i hoped he would be and Stacey once again made me fal
Jessica
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
****4.75 stars****
Well hot damn!! This was GOOD. I really enjoyed digging deeper into the Lars we all knew was buried in there. So many books, so many hints and now we get to see more of what we speculated about him.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like Fionna, but I really did. She had the confidence that Ember (in the beginning) and Kennedy lacked. She also didn't pity herself, like Zoey did. She had guilt, but didn't dwell in it (not that she had much time to). Fionna is powerful and SHOWS it
Tiffany
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The best one yet!!!!!!

I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!! Stacey Marie Brown is like a wizard bringing magic, intrigue, mystery and action all together in a symphony that tells the most epic of tales!!!!! I can't wait to see what she has in store next!!!!!!
Tiffany Loyd
Shelves: favorites
All Hail the King 💓💓

If you think the Dark Dwellers are hot just wait until you meet the Demon King! The level of passion Fionna and Lars exudes will scorch the earth. I thought the relationships from the previous books (Ember/Eli, Zoey/Ryker, West/Rez, Kennedy/Lorcan) were full of fire and love/hate but these two set a whole new bar for frustration. I knew Fionna would be a force to be reckoned with from Lightness Falling and West, but I underestimated just how fierce this little Druid truly is.
Sarah Dale
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Never thought I would love Lars but he has given Lorcan a run for his money. This gripping instalment was the story I was waiting for! Sizzling chemistry with the King finally meeting his match. Love this series so much I never want it to end. Stacey has hit gold with this amazing series and Characters!

I knew that for this to be Lars story it would have to be a phenomenal one and Stacey certainly didn't disappoint. Throughout the Darkness and Lightness series I have gone backwards and forwards b
Extreme Bookaholic
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
I can't believe how great this novel was, **I Received ARC Novel for Review**

Lars: Demon King, Sexy, mysterious, and bone chillingly scary. You challenge him you won't live to see the next second of your life. But behind his Kingly facade he wants love and a family but that was taken when he made the choice for power over love, now, he has his kingdom to save and the only thing he believes will help is the Cauldron. And he will do whatever it takes to get it.

Fionna: Druid, she is captive by Lars
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
Jesus, Stacey! What in the bloody hell have you done to me???

My heart is in tatters and my gut is twisted in knots with how you’ve left us and with thoughts of what’s to come.

I knew you were going to put us through the ringer, but by hell I was not expecting this.

Stacey has created a world with characters that have weaved their way and taken up residence in our hearts and who will forever stay there.
We feel every single emotion that bleeds through these pages, and by god we got it in bucket l
Nikki Archer
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness

I don’t know where to begin the fall of the king is one of the best series in 2017 I fell in love with Lars he’s ignorant sexy sweet nice mean all wrapped up in one and very vulnerable at time . In this book you get to see the real him. Fionna character is one bad Druid .she do not back down from no one not even the king .. their chemistry is hot .. their argument get so hot slowly she lets the king in to her life. Get ready for hotness action .. secret expose .Family reappears fight
Pam Foster
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I’ve been so excited for this release and boy it was everything I hoped it would be!!! I especially loved the dual POV story telling between Lars and Fionna it worked so perfectly. Both are amazing lead characters with bag loads of personality and humour, their chemistry is off the charts!! I loved the story it was full of twists and turns. Fans of Stacey’s books will love this!! Five stars 😁
Hannah Duncan
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Slightly disappointed

I am a HUGE fan of Lars and overall was intrigued by this story. I didn't like Fionna at the end of the last book, but I grew to like her in this one and accept her as Lars' mate. However, the hot and cold between them was overdone and redundant. The same arguments almost every other chapter was hard to get through. There was zero character development until the last few chapters. I hold Lars on a pedestal and had extremely high expectations for his installment. I will defin
Hannah Conway
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow she's done it again another amazing book with beautiful character development and diverse character relationships. the sharp-witted wordplay between Fiona and Lars had me grinning through the entire book.
the only part I didn't understand was why Lara couldn't kill the person he needed to kill why they were unconscious since it was a perfect opportunity but it also would have ended the book right there and have no need for a final installment.
Barbara
Wow!

This book was very, very good. I finished it in 2 days. I just couldn't stop reading. This book had me feeling all sorts of emotions. I can't wait til the next book comes out. This one was amazing. They just keep getting better and better. But I was not expecting that ending.
Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
Action Packed & Intense

What a book. I never saw any of this coming. Stacey surprised me at every twist and turn with this book.

I need more.
CVidal
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

It connected many plots from the previous books, giving us an idea of how important everything is. I enjoyed the story, can’t wait for the next book
Amy Cook
A MUST READ

I am so happy with this story, and the stories adjoining it that I am literally ecstatic. I can’t wait to get home and write a proper review. Until then, READ THIS SERIES.
Courtney Borgstedt
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooooo friggin good

Ok, so normally I don't review very often, but this one needed one! This book twists and turns and leaves you with an ending that leaves you needing the next book!!
Shay
I loved it!!

The interactions between the main characters is absolutely hysterical filled with sexual attraction. Has lots of action. Great book so do yourself a favor read the series.
If you liked the first 5 books of the fever series your gonna love this one.
Alice hamer
Shelves: 2017
I so never thought that Lars could be HOT....not sure why. Damn that stone!!
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I gotta be honest. I know a lot of Stacey Marie Brown readers were excited for Lars' story, but I was a little hesitant. I *liked* that his character was this unemotional, inhuman, robot of a demon with a lot of mystery and enigma and a lot of scary-ness. BUT I actually felt she did his POV justice and that made it all the more powerful when he opens up. He was still petrifying and I totally felt for Fionna who continuously received his wrath. Her POV shows she's a unique one with a tough ...more
Debi
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fae, favorites, magic, shifters
Almost to the end!!!

Ok, I am a DEVOUT SMB fan! I have devoured every book she has written since I discovered her brilliance. This book was no different. I devoured it. I love Lars and Fionna. The story line kept me enthralled, shocked me and geared me up for the conclusion! What dropped this one to 4 can be chalked up to editing. I was saddened by the amount of typos, sentences that didn’t make sense and repetition or some details. Now the latter could be by design but it did NOT feel intention
maria wilson
Lars has met his match!

Wow. The intensity between Lars and Fionna was scorching hot, their love/hate relationship was off the charts. Both in such brutal denial until the end and then their HEA is short lived because of the decision Lars decides to make in order to save everyone, but the price is far greater than what he expected. Total cliffhanger ending. Now I'm dying to read the next one, especially knowing some of my favorite characters from the other book series will be making an appearance
Lisa
Amazing

This book was amazing! Although I'm not surprised, everything SMB writes is fantastic. I'm so glad I didn't have to work otherwise I might have had to call out. I could not put this down. I loved it. Can I just say her secondary characters are the best. Highly recommend the entire series.
Samantha
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I need the final book now!!

I love this twist. It brings the whole lot of them all together! But I'm afraid of how it will end! Who will I have to say goodbye to?
The is installment was a great addition to an awesome world of stories.
Jen
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!! Lars and Fionna are incredible together! As always, I can't wait for the next installment!
Renee
Oct 14, 2017
Cherise
Oct 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

More about Stacey Marie Brown...

Lightness Saga (3 books)
  • The Crown Of Light (Lightness Saga #1)
  • Lightness Falling (Lightness Saga #2)