Start by marking “Dirty Games (Tropical Temptation, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Games (Tropical Temptation, #4)

Dirty Games (Tropical Temptation #4)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
A five figure fee. A private villa at an exclusive tropical paradise. Absolute compliance. Top tier celebrity trainer Luke McLean demands all of the above, plus strict adherence to his zero bullshit policy. Especially when faced with six short weeks to whip a spoiled starlet into leading lady shape.

Quinn Sheridan suddenly has half the time she anticipated to turn herself i
Published November 13th 2017 by Entangled Publishing. LLC (Brazen)

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Games

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Samanthe Beck Fans, Romance
3.5 Who's In Charge with These Dirty Games Stars
* * *1/2 Spoiler Free It's Live!!
Samanthe Beck understands sexy and this book is no different. She uses the idea of a movie star needing an in demand trainer to whip her into film ready shape.

Hey, the Camera puts on the pounds...Good thing they have chemistry... can work it off with the regular exercises and then the sexual ones.....

Seriously, this did have a bit more going for it with the relationships Quinn Sheridan had with her mother and sibli
Timitra
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Dirty Games is a hot, dirty read that packs an emotional punch. I loved experiencing the highs and lows with the hero and heroine, Luke and Quinn. Their journey was at times an emotional rollercoaster and at other times so very hot that it set my Kindle Fire ablaze. I thoroughly enjoyed it and definitely recommend it to all.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Alyssa

Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from NetGalley

Summary (from Goodreads):

Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Quinn's life is a hot mess! She's finally got a break out role in an up and coming action movie that will take her acting career far. That's if her brother doesn't ruin it first.

Her brother is spiraling down from a drug addiction. As she intervenes to get him in rehab, he injures her knee just a few months before she starts filming. After resting for weeks to heal, she now needs to get in shape and fast.

Eddie, Quinn's agent calls in a favor and sets her up with personal trainer Luke. Only Luke
Kimberly
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

Samanthe Beck takes readers on one deliciously naughty tropical getaway in the aptly-titled Dirty Games . While this book has sun, fun, and enough steam to delight anyone looking for a fast and hot read, there’s also a healthy dose of emotion that gives the story heart and makes you want to come back for more.

Quinn Sheridan is a hardworking actress on the verge of making it big, going from popular TV actress to blockbuster movie star. The only problem is
Ayekah
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yes! Samanthe Beck can write dirty, in this case it's the games two people play when forced to spend 6 weeks on a secluded island; she submitting her entire being to him. Ahh, but wait. Quinn and Luke have a contract. Quinn is a popular Hollywood actress ready to make the big leap from the squawk box to the big screen. Problem is her agent tells her she's not "camera ready." What that means is she's a tad out of shape for the lean, action hero of computer games that is slated to be her big role. ...more
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Author's Pal***

3.5 Stars

Samanthe Beck is an author you read because you want a quick, sexy, very possibly dirty book...and this one delivers on that expectation.

Luke and Quinn are attracted to one another from the beginning, but, she is a client and Luke is not crossing that line. But, personal training involves a lot of contact, and the sexual tension in the book and between the characters increases as the story unfolds. And, it is a lot of fun to allow this to
Maria Rose
The latest sexy romance by Samanthe Beck is part of the Tropical Temptation series, written by four different authors. This one takes an actress needing to buff up for her new action heroine part and pits her against her new trainer – a no-nonsense guy who has got only six weeks to get her in shape and somehow keep his hands to himself.

Luke McLean hates dealing with celebrities, even though they’re the ones responsible for where he is in his current career as a personal trainer. If it weren’t fo
Nellie Rivera
Nov 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author on behalf of netgalley. Quinn get a break out role in an action movie, and she is excited but scared her brother will ruin it. Aaand he almost does, by injuring her and now she needs to get in shape asap.. enter Luke, who is going to be her training and is super hot to boot. They start off rocky since he has been burned by actors and is not nice to Quinn, and she is upset with good reason. What happens next? Do they stay hating each other? Or do they act on a ...more
Robin Bielman
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another sexy, fun romance from one of my favorite authors! Luke and Quinn get quite the workout together (in more ways than one) when the two are put together for six weeks in a tropical paradise. Both their jobs are at stake, and their witty banter and Luke's determination to keep things professional makes for a super enjoyable read that kept me up way past my bedtime turning the pages. I smiled, laughed, and swooned my way through this not-to-miss read!
Danielle from Short and Sassy
I have many things I didn't like about this book. I will not go into them, because they are my issues. But I struggled with this one. I skimmed it to see how it ended.
Megan
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a super sexy story and I loved the main characters' chemistry, and how they both fought it for so long. It was a bit of a slow burn for that reason, and it was so hot!

Quinn Sheridan is facing the biggest movie role of her career so far, and she needs help. Her twin brother is an addict, and as she was physically shuttling him into a rehab facility, they took a tumble and she sprained her knee. So, for the last couple months, she's been sitting on the couch and comfort eating, other than
Elizabeth Neal
Nov 20, 2017 marked it as to-read
Quinn, an actress, is preparing for a role as an action heroine, but unfortunately, she isn't given the amount of time to do so as she'd hoped. Thankfully, her agent has an idea to help Quinn.

Luke, a very well known celebrity trainer, has six weeks to turn a starlet into a super heroine, and he knows he can do it. However, he has rules, strict ones, and she must obey them.

Quinn has no problem with hard work, nor listening to those who know more about a subject than she does, but Luke seems to be
Deborah Perry
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jd-read, amazon-done
Quinn is an actress whose next movie was supposed to start filming in twelve weeks and has now been cut to just six! Her agent calls in the big guns! Luke McLean is a personal trainer tasked with getting Quinn in shape for the filming to start.  He's good, he's expensive, and he doesn't bow to celebrities.  Quinn will have to work hard to get there, but he can get her looking how she must.

I really liked Quinn! She has a heart of gold, and when it comes to her family-especially her twin brother,
Becky
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dirty Games absolutely lives up to its title!

I'm pretty sure the personal trainer/client relationship isn't supposed to have that kind of stuff going on (it took a little too long to cancel that contract, given things that had happened earlier...) but wow, was it ever entertaining to read. I absolutely loved their "meet-awkward" (I kept laughing while Mini Moe #2 was driving and was repeatedly chastised for it--worth it, though) and it was easy to root for both Quinn an Luke as the story continu
Cathy
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Was given an advance copy for honest review.

I have not read anything in Tropical Temptation series before, but this story was easy to read without having to read the other books.

Quinn has to whip her body into shape for an upcoming role and hires Luke to help her. So they travel to an island paradise for her private training. What do you think happens when to two people spend 5 weeks together working out and only inter-acting with each other???

What I had trouble with was something would happe
Heather
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

An up coming actress is dealing with rough family issues, ends up injured and then due to injury falls out of shape for an upcoming role that her career depends on. A physical fitness instructor, once burned by an actress, is finally taking the vacation he's dreamed of for the last several years when he's worked tirelessly getting his business off the ground. Everything changes when a friend calls in a favor.

Loved the humor between Quinn and Luke; I was laughing out loud at time
Kendra
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Full review appeared on Reader's Edyn on 11/10/17

Quinn Sheridan has been on a tv show, playing the role of a perky cheerleader for the past 5 years. She has finally broken through to the big screen playing a kick-ass heroine from a video game franchise. But the movie can still replace her before shooting begins, and a knee injury knocked her on her ass for a couple of months, so her defined body isn’t so defined anymore. Now she’s got to work with an egomaniac personal trainer on a private isla
Bec - Book Magic: Under a spell with every page Reviews

Actress Quinn Sheridan needs to get into shape for her biggest role yet, but surviving celebrity trainer Luke McLean and his strict demands seems impossible. However, she's not about to give up, even if it means challenging him. Will Luke be able to whip Quinn into shape while convincing her to give them a shot at happy ever after, or will Quinn lose the man she's falling in love with?

The first three books of this series have been absolutely riveting reads, but this story -- I believe -- is def
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quinn Sheridan feels the weight of the world on her shoulders, and never hesitates to help her family, especially her twin brother, even when it's not in her best interest. And the latest drama just about lost her the part to the new action movie that will make her career, as she gained a bit of weight while dealing with the drama that she won't share with anyone. Now her agent had to call in a secret weapon, and off to a private villa at an exclusive tropical paradise with a tough celebrity tra ...more
Laurie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times, Samanthe Beck’s book are some of my very favorite treats. She weaves the sexiest stories with characters are strong in will and intentions. Her newest book, Dirty Games, part of the Tropical Temptations continuum is all that and more. Her heroine and hero are put together on what should be a mission impossible, but it turns into something even hotter than the resort where they are staying.

This book struck a chord in me that I really was n
Kim
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Have you ever dived into a favorite author’s book without bothering to learn details about the storyline? I mean, I’ve read Samanthe Beck for years and loved every one of her sassy heroines, sexy heroes, and her ability to weave an uber steamy story overflowing with clever banter. Anxious for more of the same, I be-bopped cluelessly into Dirty Games, only to be brought up short by Luke McLean. Whoa. Whooooa!

See, I have this thing with submission and punishment. One that isn’t on the fun side. At
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviews are opinionated. They generally come from what a person feels, doesn't feel. Like, doesn't like. You can have one person read a book and think it's the best thing since sliced bread. You can have another person read it and not like it at all. I've been on both sides.

I love Samanthe Beck’s writing. I’ll be honest and admit that most of the time, I wish I was starring in her books. Her heroes are perfect for me. But Dirty Games just did not work for me. I struggled, but finished the book b
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance, contemporary
Posted on What I'm Reading

First off, I liked Dirty Games. I would consider this one of the tamer of Samanthe Beck's book, but there's still some heat. I guess it's kind of hard jump into bed with someone who you are suppose to have a working relationship, and the hero kind of despise the heroine due to the fact she's an actress.

We have Quinn Sheridan. She's probably one most down to earth Hollywood celebs, but Luke McLean doesn't believe. He's pretty jaded from his past when it comes to Hollywo
Kym
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable albeit a little predictable story focusing on the struggles between family duty , professional duty and trust. Great chemistry between Luke and Quinn!

Quinn is struggling with coming back to top physical shape for an action hero role she has landed as an actress. Secrets surround how she got out of shape. More family secrets on top of that.

Luke, a celebrity trainer, is good friends with Quinn's agent, Eddie. Eddie calls Luke with Quinn in the room to convince him to take on Quinn as an
Eva
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
when actress quinn sheridan is forced to get back in shape in order to be ready for the role of a lifetime in dirty games she's less than thrilled. especially when her agent forces luke mclean, secret weapon personal trainer, to assist her with her transformation. luke has done the whole hollywood thing before and isn't really interested in dealing with another spoiled actress.

but as luke works with quinn he realizes that there are some hidden depths, quinn's issues stem from emotional trauma sh
Julie
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quinn has a role as an action hero coming up and has let herself go a bit, her body needs to gets back into shape. It's a big role, a chance for her to move to movies from TV, but problems in the family have caused Quinn to lose track of her usual healthy eating and training habits.
Luke is a celebrity trainer, and he's one of the best in the business. He's called by Quinn's agent, he needs convincing to take Quinn and she's an emergency case as she only has 6 weeks to get in shape. He finally ag
The Word Nerd Reviews
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-reviews
Sun, sand, and Heat. Who could ask for more!

Dirty Games by Samanthe Beck is a very enjoyable light read; a great way to pass a lazy Sunday.
I liked this author’s writing style. The story was set in present day and the world building was believable. There were very few actual characters in the story, but they were all well written. Of course, the main leads were fully developed, but side characters were also fleshed out enough that they were more than just a name and a plot device.

The plot itself
Ginny Rose
A merciless, dedicated, tough as nails personal fitness trainer.
A talented, smart-ass, headstrong actress.
Six weeks to get her life back on track.
An exotic Caribbean island in which things are about to get hot and tempting.

Let the games begin!! Dirty Games that is. Let me tell you, the games are both mental and physical. It's a game of foreplay like no other. And this just the chemistry between Luke and Quinn, because the storyline lures you making you feel as if you're on the this island wi
Sandy LM L.M.
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Confession time. I ditched everything and read this awesome book in one sitting. Holy hotness this book had all the feels. I adored Quinn who was strong, sweet and trying to be there for her family who depended on her to her brother in rehab and her pushy mother. She needs to get in shape for the film role of her life, so enter Luke the hot trainer who wants nothing to do with her except getting her in shape as a favor to a friend. Ahhhh, the chemistry these two have burned my Kindle. Wow. Watch ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Wine lover, sleep fanatic, and USA Today Bestselling Author of sexy contemporary romance novels, Samanthe Beck lives in Malibu, California, with her long-suffering but extremely adorable husband and their turbo-son. Throw in a furry ninja named Kitty and Bebe the trash talking Chihuahua and you get the whole, chaotic picture.

When not dreaming up fun, fan-your-cheeks sexy ways to get her characters
More about Samanthe Beck...

Tropical Temptation (4 books)
  • Bonding Games
  • Secret Games
  • Bachelor Games (Tropical Temptation, #3)