Start by marking “Fall of the Altairan Empire: Uprising: Books 1-5 of The Fall of the Altairan Empire Series” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
All Dace ever wanted was to fly her ship. The universe has other plans.

Book 1: Nexus Point - Stranded on a primitive world, hunted by drug smugglers and the Patrol, cursed by the natives, all Dace wants is to escape alive.

Book 2: Priestess of the Eggstone - The Targon Syndicate wants her dead. The Patrol wants her working for them. Half a dozen worlds want her for caus
Kindle Edition, 1910 pages
Published September 12th 2017 by Kydala Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fall of the Altairan Empire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall of the Altairan Empire

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Fall of the Altairan Empire: Uprising: Books 1-5 of The Fall of the Altairan Empire Series
Marcia
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 13-and-up
Space pirate adventure romance. This is not a genre I typically like to read, but I'm hooked. The writing gets better with each book, and I'm fully invested in seeing how these characters turn out. Each book presents new worlds and new problems to overcome. It's fun and it's interesting, occasionally too complex, but never slow!
I write numerous genres including space opera, science fiction, fantasy, and comic horror. I've even dabbled in romance.

Find my space opera series at http://www.altairanempire.com and all my writing at http://www.jaletac.com

My day job involves a planetarium, a starship simulator and lots of school children.

News & Interviews