Start by marking “Circle of Hurt” as Want to Read:
Circle of Hurt

Circle of Hurt

For years, infertility followed me like a cloud. But finally, the sun has risen. Finally, I am pregnant.

Except now a new storm rages in the distance - one I have no choice but to pass through. I have no idea if the child I'm carrying belongs to my husband... or to the man I've betrayed him with - a man I've come to love but whose name I don't know.

What I do know is that I'
Published March 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Circle of Hurt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle of Hurt

Start your review of Circle of Hurt
Nadine Bookaholic
CIRCLE OF HURT is my first book by this author and I'm glad I read it, I know many people stay away from books with Cheating but it's never been a deterrent for me but it's also not something I go out and look for in a book either. This story was Raw, Heartbreaking, and Real. CIRCLE OF HURT had me hoping for one outcome while praying for another.

You can read my full review along with an Excerpt and enter a giveaway here: bit.ly/NBReviewCOH

circle of hurt

Nadine's Obsessed with Books Where you can find me:  https://linktr.ee/NadineBookah
Nova B
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
I’ve read cheating before and believe me it’s not right. But if an author can make me believe that they are right for each other and just have to be and in the end they are. But this is not the case here. So I need to just move on.
Lauren Campbell
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Circle of Hurt will release on 3/13. I apologize if any of you got an alert today announcing publication. The release date was moved. Thank you for your patience <3
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Circle of Hurt will hurt your heart and tug at your emotions.  You will feel the pain Morgan and Aaron are going through.  You will understand "Harrison". For those of you who do not enjoy a love triangle or cheating, please do not pick up this story to give a negative review or feedback. This book may not be for all; however, I will say while 'cheating' is not right many of us have been there, done that. We all learn from mistakes and suffer the consequences and at times it may bring couples cl ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I took a couple of days to bring high of emotions down. Circle of Hurt cut in deep. I have dabbled in a few books that go around with this trope. But it never felt so raw as in Circle of Hurt. The choice that is the hardest to make. I am still shaking after the roller coaster we went through.

The angst and drama hit me square in the eyes. I was soaking in the words and energy. I don't want to give any spoilers. But I have to sing this books praises.

Angst ...Check
Hurt....Check
Hard to breathe...Che
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Morgan and Aaron were once a happily married couple, now they struggle to communicate, spend very little time doing things together, and their love life has become solely focused on trying to have conceive, instead of enjoying their intimate time with one another. Their struggle to have a child has started to drive a wedge between them, and push them in different directions.

It ultimately pushes Morgan to fall into the arms of a stranger, and make decision to will change their lives in unimagina
Andrea Thompson
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one HURTS. Do not underestimate the title. If you're looking for a HEA this isn't really the place - there's an ending, and not a totally catastrophic one, some might even say happy but... yeah. It's one that is very real.

The writing is nothing short of masterful. Completely engaging and just beautiful to read.

Recommend, but be ready for all the emotions!
Amy M.
Mar 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Lauren Campbell always writes unique storylines. I'm always just so enthralled waiting to see what's going to happen.

Now with this book..
There is cheating which isn't really my jam but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't consider the ending a HEA. At least not how I thought it would go with the two main characters. I see what the author was trying to do but for me to be OK with that ending I needed to see more of the connection between the significant others. Plus the whole mystery-solving aspect
Sparklin
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a rollercoaster ride with plenty of emotions. This book has you wanting to read it all in one sitting.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

To say that Morgan and Aaron are unhappy is an understatement. The toll of infertility has wreaked havoc on their marriage and she reacts by cheating with a man she meets, Ryan. But she and Ryan don't give each other their real names, so they don't know how to find each other other than their secret cell phones. And then one day she gets pregnant. Yep...and she's not sure who the father is. It's like a soap opera or something except it's much more real and much more painful to read than
Ariadna Basulto
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Circle of Hurt by Lauren Campbell was my first book from her and whoa. If you love angst this is the book for you!

This is a spoiler free zone so of course this is going to be super vague. This story hurt so good. It squeezed my heart and made it hurt a little, but surprisingly left me feeling whole and content. Still, you get a wild ride of emotions before you get there. These characters are so real and their choices aren’t cut and dry. I myself couldn’t choose and I think that speaks to the won
ROBIN RUIZ
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book takes Lauren Campbell to a whole new level , as a fan of hers I am sitting here with my mouth open, I loved it. !!! Way to go ...Lauren Campbell !
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
Gakunga
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I started reading lauren's books by accident where i read the evolution of Ivy - poison which got me hooked. When i finished this book, i was left with so many questions even with the afterword. Obviously i envisioned my own ending which didn't happen but left me feeling hollow, shattered and just no words.
I love all her books and though this one touched on a sensitive topic of cheating, it was the best so far of her books. am still reeling from the ending. I cant wait for the next book from her
Deborah G.
I don't deliberately seek out books about cheating & at the same time I don't avoid them either. The author did a wonderful job with the characters, accessing all the struggles between the two couples, as well as the cheaters without me hating any of them. I wasn't fine however with some of their choices, some behaviors, the lack of decisiveness, the lies. No, these indiscretions did not sit well with me but truthfully, the thing that had me turning the pages was the human side of this book. I f ...more
Melissa
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The end…tears. Written so beautifully. I was torn. If I was the wife, who was pregnant with someone’s husband’s baby. How would I feel? Confused. If my husband got another woman pregnant, how would I feel? Angry and hurt. I loved how the description of the affair was used in the book.

This was the first book I read by this author and it won't be the last. Awesome book!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!

Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!

Me
Maria Hunt
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Circle of Hurt was a real, heartbreaking and angsty read. The characters were real and their choices and struggles were palpable through every emotion-filled page. My heart hurt as I imagined myself in their shoes and realized I would have been just as torn. I found myself hoping for their story to unfold one way yet still holding out for another outcome. My emotions were a bit wrung out by the time I was done. If you love angsty reads that will leave you torn and feeling a bit raw then prepare ...more
T.L. Anderson
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Circle of Hurt was not my normal read, cheating usually ends up a topic I can't forgive or forget, but this book was worth it. All the characters had their real life flaws, human urges, and need to be loved. It's angst ridden, heartbreaking, real life drama that sucks you in from the first page. Lauren Campbell has a way with her words that you see directly into the character's minds with each chapter. A great read that's original and something new. ...more
Kathi
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow wow wow! This book blew me away. Not sure what I was expecting but this was so not it. Well written and great way to spend some time. Cheating is in this book, so if it is a trigger... complements to the author, I didn’t know who to root for, they all had their own issues that they needed to work on.
Tammy -
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Circle of Hurt by Lauren Campbell is one of those books that will stay with you after you turn the last page. It's a heartbreaking story and I'm not really even sure how I feel about how it all ended. It was realistic, it was understandable, but I'm not sure that it's what I was hoping for. Very well told story. ...more
Larissa Rye
Mar 12, 2020 rated it liked it
First off left me just say there is a lot of cheating in this book so if that’s not your thing this book is not for you. It really isn’t your typical romance. While I liked the writing, I didn’t really click with any of the characters. The story itself is engaging & keeps you reading to find out how it will all work out.

The ending to me was not what I’d call a happy one. It’s definitely a more realistic ending but I read to get away from reality so maybe that’s why I wasn’t a huge fan of it.

I
Stacy
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read books that involve cheating, but this book intrigued me. I could not put this book down. I cried for both characters at the heartbreak they both endured and the love the lost in both their marriages and their love for each other. Definitely worth reading imho. ...more
April
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Must Read!!!

I read this book from start to finish in one sitting. That’s just what you do with a Lauren Campbell book; you can’t stop reading until there’s nothing left to read. I can’t praise this author enough. I’m obsessed with everything she releases!
Vanessa
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a complete surprise to me. I didn’t see it coming. But I was blown away. You could feel the emotions bleeding through the pages. There’s not much I didn’t like about this book. It was so addictive. Being that this was the first book I’ve read by this author I will be sure to invest in more.
Gina Bickers
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down. Such a great read. Many twists and turns making you wonder what would happen next. Only to be surprised in the end. I love that all of Lauren’s books are so different, yet I can’t help but devour them all.
Jen Zingaro
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy stories that tell the hard truths about marriages. This story presented a lot of troubles that people experience. It's not easy to read. If that is not your thing, you might want to pass. But, I felt like this story was so well-written that you could honestly put yourself in the place of any of these characters and understand how they felt and the choices they made. And the ending left me feeling conflicted. It wasn't really what I was hoping for, but definitely left me thinking a ...more
Scarlett Chludzinski
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a full on emotional rollercoaster. I wanted to cry, pull my hair out, scream at some characters, and also hug some characters. It was so good that when my kindle died mid read I sat next to it until it charged enough to dive back in! This is so different from the other books I’ve read by this author but I loved the story! Read this book! You won’t be disappointed.
Lyndsee Copple
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m in LOVE with everything Lauren Campbell writes and Circle of Hurt was no exception! This story is full of raw emotion. It’s heartbreaking and real. I don’t want to say too much in my review because you definitely want to go into this book blind! READ 👏🏻 THIS 👏🏻 BOOK👏🏻
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***Possible spoilers if you didn't read the blurb***

I feel like I've been waiting for this book for 84 years. You know, like the Rose from Titanic meme...

A lot of people hate books with adultery. A lot of people don't go out looking for books that have adultery in them. A lot of people will one star or DNF a book with adultery. I am not one of those people. I love it.

However, Circle of Hurt is about SO MUCH MORE than adultery.

Morgan is our heroine. She's married and a school teacher. She wants t
Sassy Southern
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Morgan Tyler is struggling with her relationship with her husband Aaron with her inability to get pregnant. The two are drifting apart and it doesn’t help that Morgan’s best friend Reagan is now pregnant.
Ryan Houston is a cop who has just lost his best friend, Trevor, in the line of duty while he was protecting Ryan’s daughter Ellie. Now Ryan finds his own marriage to Heather crumbling as Ryan refuses to quit his job or find the mystery driver who was involved in Trevor’s death.
When Morgan and

• Even If It Hurts
  • Keeper
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Evil Love
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • Take Two
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet #1)
  • Truly
  • The Bound Collection
  • Legacy of Lies (Empire of Lies, #3)
  • That Night
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Reuniting with the Billionaire (The Sutton Billionaires, #2)
  • Queen of Lies (Empire of Lies #2)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)

News & Interviews