Start by marking “Edison (The Henchmen MC, #10)” as Want to Read:
Edison (The Henchmen MC, #10)

(The Henchmen MC #10)

Lenny

I have one mission in life.
Revenge.
I didn’t have time for anything else.
Let alone the mysterious, unfairly good-looking member of a local outlaw biker gang.
But Edison is not the kind of man to be easily ignored, and the closer he gets, the more I seem to sway from my mission.
Until the unthinkable happens.

She’s special.
That has always been my type, women with
246 pages
Published November 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Edison, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Cîmpian Simona It was a great book, really enjoyed the story and the two characters were great... the thing that motivates the 3*rating was the fact that the author…moreIt was a great book, really enjoyed the story and the two characters were great... the thing that motivates the 3*rating was the fact that the author approached a culture that she clearly has no clue about and integrated a character from it in a way that is insulting. first of all: just because he was from Romania doesn't make him a gypsy. Gypsy's have their own culture, traditions, habits and language. Second: Edison is not a gypsy or Romanian name... Third: if you are going to use phrases and words from a different language then have the decency, especially as a publishing author to use something else that google translate or similar sites because the translations were bad and not really accurate...
as i said, great story, love the series but the author needs to pay more attention and have more respect!!
(less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
592 books — 1,181 voters
Shameless by Lisa Renee JonesProvocative by Lisa Renee JonesRuckus by L.J. ShenPucked Off by Helena HuntingShacking Up by Helena Hunting
Romance Books 2017
561 books — 1,466 voters

More lists with this book...

Jen
This is book #10 in the Henchmen MC series. The series is still going strong, and keeping me entertained!! In this book, we got to see Edison and Lenny fall in love with each other. I will admit that the heroine's name in this book had me a bit distracted as that is my hubby's name...LOL It was kind of weird hearing "Lennie" or "Len" and putting that to a girl's face...just saying!!!
With that aside though, this installment packed an emotional punch. I found it to be a bit heavier than the rest;
XxTainaxX
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edison met his match with Lenny. She is feisty and determined, with a tough exterior and a hidden vulnerability.

This story really hits you in the feels. The plot is centered around Lenny and her motivations for training as hard as she does. She was unapproachable for the most part but after reading her story, it really matches her background. Though she is not my favorite heroine, she is a good addition to the expanding “girls club”.

I loved Edison’s “supportive without pushing” personality. He
Alex ♈
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very raw and sad book.
As always deep and well written.
Likable MCs, strong heroine, caring hero.

It deals with many hard issues as child abuse, loss, grief, revenge and justice.

It made me sad, I wished her sister didn't die. Maybe I wished for a bit more 'romance', but heroine's character didn't allow more. And I liked, that the author didn't sugarcoat anything.

No lala-land miraculous transformations, great epilogue though.

Safe. Fortunately not a manho hero.
But the next one?... *hmm*
Dianne
Oh no, you did not, Jessica....you did not....
Every author has their gift and for Jessica Gadziala, it seems to be tying my heart and soul up in knots as her characters burrow under my skin and bring out my “I wanna smack some faces-or worse” side.

Lenny may have a razor sharp tongue, a bad attitude and come across as less than loveable, but this young woman has the heart of a warrior, beaten down one too many times, too proud to lean on anyone. It’s not that many are brave enough to get that clo
Jessica Gadziala
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance

GET YOUR COPY HERE: http://amzn.to/2xZM7rr
Nikki ღ Navareus

***FIVE STARS***

Wow, What a truly amazing story this was. And even though I thoroughly adored Edison's character, this story could have easily been named Lenore. Lenny stole this story for me. In fact, she just became my very most favorite JG heroine. Her background was so rich with detail, and it wrung every emotion out of me up to the point of heartbreak, and leaving me gutted (and in tears) for Lenny (view spoiler), Outwardly, Lenny had wrapped herself in
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
An Emotional Powerhouse!

Edison is my new FAVORITE Henchmen.

Sexy, mysterious, compassionate, intuitive, protective, lethal! Absolutely delicious.
He eclipsed Renny! That's no small feat!

And Lenore... A complex character beautifully written.
I loved her sarcasm, wit, strength & vulnerability.

Jessica Gadziala delivers a tightly written story that ticks all the right boxes.

Dark, soulful hero √
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Snow

Hell yes!

Edison stands right next to Pagan.

By far, these two are the best ones in the Henchmen bunch!

I don't need to say more, if I can read it (being the MC trope, in question LOL), than anyone can *wink*
boogenhagen
Lenny was great, Edison was awesome and it is another great outing to Navesink Bank. Addler is peaking my interest too.
Elisa Griffin
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Edison is finally here. I feel like I have waited so long to finally get his story. I fell in love with Edison when Reign brought him back to the compound cuffed. The first time he drank Vodka like it was water I wanted to have a drink with him. Even the way he spoke really just did it for me. I got to see little bits and pieces of him as a side character and I just fell hard. I knew whatever his history Jessica would not disappoint . This is my absolute favorite book to date from Jessica Gadzia ...more
Janie
3.5 stars. Ok so this wasn’t my favorite of the series and it was probably due to Lenny. I just didn’t relate to her. I get how terrible her childhood was and I felt for her losing what she did but she was just too brash for me.

I loved Edison. He definitely made the book for me.
Leigh

Edison is book 10 in The Henchmen MC series and one I have been very excited to read. As soon as Edison was introduced earlier in the series I couldn't wait for his story, he had that dark and dangerous vibe that I love. Unfortunately the story was just ok for me. While I loved Edison and Lenny together, their story didn't keep my interest so this book took me forever to read. One of my complaints was that while we were told about Lenny's life and her hard childhood we don't get anythin
Ms  independent
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow Jessica you did it again! Edison and Lenny what a story. I laughed so hard I couldn’t catch my breath at the quirky lunch meat comment, and a few pages later you made me cry. I loved that we had visits with most of the Henchman and girls club, and Adler oh how I’m going to love his story. I loved it and I’m sad I’m finished!
Dusti Hanrahan
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally I am out of my own head enough to get back to the Henchmen!
Rachel K
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yep. Another good one! :)
Reigne
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow I am speechless Jessica Gadziala you rocked!!! I dont even know where to start.... Well I have been waiting for this book like forever as always after you finished 1 henchmen you can't wait for the next... So Edison my Romanian hero is 💯 badass and so is Leny who is a bitch and not sorry about it! We just wanna be Lenny when we grow up... She is 💯 💯 badass and as the Pres said it she is trouble and Edison likes woman who got something in them that you cant easily predict.. He doesnt ...more
Sara
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another knock out!

Edison has been a favorite among Jessica's reader ever since he was introduced to the Henchmen. We've all been chomping at the bit for his story & I can honestly say I was not disappointed. Edison has always been a mystery to us, only getting bits and pieces of who he was. How he became who he is was a sad story but it turned him into our wonderful Edison.
Lenny was amazing & I just got to say I was not expecting her problem to be what it was & it absolutely broke my
Eleanor
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-mc, 2015-2017
5 Teacup Stars

Where do I start... Jessica has blown it out of the park with Edison. From the first chapter I just couldn't put it down. Lenny stole the show for me, she is sassy, strong and opinionated and you can’t help but love her for it. She takes no prisoners. I love a good kick as leading lady.

Edison comes along and breaks down her walls to the real Lenny. I love him, not only is her perfect for Lenny in every way, he help’s free Lenny from her past and the ghosts that haunt her.

Stories in Review
Loved it. The heroine was a little more rough around the edges, but to read her story, I could understand why. I love how once they see each other, there is no one else. Don't have to read about them with anyone else either. Great read.
Page
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: jessica-gadziala
Henchmen MC series? because there was maybe 2 mentions of a motorcycle. Not much of a storyline, not much of a MC. This series has turned into boy meets girl, very slight drama, the end. Boring. Where are the interesting characters like JStorm, Shooter, and Lo? Where are the secondary storylines, the MC? Slow down author. You are capable of so much more than releasing a filler book every 8 weeks on Kindle Unlimited.
Krystyn
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***Received an ARC for an honest review ***

After reading Edison I had to take some time to reflect on my thoughts and it left me with a massive book hangover. I'm not gonna give away but know you NEED to read this book.

I LOVED this book!!!
Not only does it have a strong, independent, sarcastic heroine Lenny and a Romanian, mysterious, hot as sin hero it also has so much heart. I warn you if you are a crier then grab some tissues and be ready for your heart strings to be pulled.

~ Cariad ~
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! I really loved this one.

I'd love for Adler's story to be next please Jessica : )
Skip
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was hugely lucky and honored to receive and voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. When the Henchmen found Edison imprisoned when they raided the Abruzzo compound, they weren't entirely sure what to think of the taciturn, tough Romanian. Since then, he has more than proven his worth to the MC, but particularly with his fighting skills and burning drive to right wrongs to abused women. In the Henchmen world, we are not surprised by tough women. Seriously badass women. Like Lo. Like Maze. Lik ...more
Cheryl Norris
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was another 5 star book from Jessica. Jessica warned us that Lenny was a bit prickly and she is in the beginning. It took me a while to warm up to get, but by 50% in I was rooting for her. I was hoping she would let her guard down enough to let Edison in. And what can I say about Edison. His back story was a mystery to us until the very end. But what a story he had to tell.
After Lenny has grown up with men consistently leaving her, she is very untrusting of men. But after Edison spots
Maria11
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read but felt choppy

The format to me made the story seem choppy. Don’t get me wrong it was a good emotional heart wrenching story. Edison is a hero in my eyes and I have no problem with his actions at all. Lenny was so complex and hard to like at times, but her heart was true.

The only drawback was the format.
Natalia
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Is a great story... sad, raw, emotional... But i think it lack more development, more interaction between them. half time they where together, she was grieving (sobbing, sleeping, spaced out)
For me the book needed more 20-30 pages!

edit: What was his name after all?!?!
EMILY
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DISCLAIMER TO MY FELLOW GOODREADER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain: spoilers, quotes, rants and swearing.

32 year old Lenore “Lenny” lives on the wrong side of Navesink Bank in a run down apartment building. She works at an equally run down liquor store that is part bar with a boss that barely tolerated her presence. Lenny is unapologetically brash, stubborn and resilient. For the last 6 months, she has been preparing. The day she will right the wrong. Lenny did not anticipate h
Lectorela
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CHAPEAU!!!! OMG! What a wonderful story! I think the one I liked most about in the series (up to this moment) and, definitely, JG is overcome with each story.

Ovation

With Edison I felt a connection, something, a couple of stories ago, in the Navesink Bank Universe Order has been missing for me... so I was, kind of craving for that connection, and it comes in an OUTSTANDING way! Here I had the whole package.

The most feisty woman who is blunt, who says what she thinks and is hard to gnaw, but at the same
Cindy ~
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another home run for the series. I love how the author can take two people that are hard on the outside with minds full of anger, vengeance and despair and mold them into the perfect couple for each other that heal each others hearts and soul.

Lenny (Lenore) was raised with no love and affection. She dealt with this by becoming hardhearted, strong and sarcastic at a very young age. When her mother bore another child Lenny vowed that child would not go through what she did so all through her chil
  • Fearless (Black Light #10)
  • The Frenchman's Captive Wife
  • Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)
  • Never Again
  • Give It All (Desert Dogs, #2)
  • The Wizard in the Woods (Lords of Arcadia, #2)
  • Hard Curves (Dangerous Curves, #2)
  • Ride Dirty (Raven Riders #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights #78)
  • The Devil You Know (Ceasefire #1)
  • Krispin (Club El Diablo #6)
  • Beautiful Losers
  • Champion (Prison Planet, #3)
  • Love, Hate & Us
  • Nightfall (Vampire Queen, #11)
  • Sanctuary (The Freaks MC, #2)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Moon Broken (Wolf Wars, #2)
  • Second Best
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is

The Henchmen MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Reign (The Henchmen MC, #1)
  • Cash (The Henchmen MC, #2)
  • Wolf (The Henchmen MC, #3)
  • Repo (The Henchmen MC, #4)
  • Duke (The Henchmen MC, #5)
  • Renny (The Henchmen MC, #6)
  • Lazarus (The Henchmen MC, #7)
  • Pagan (The Henchmen MC, #8)
  • Cyrus (The Henchmen MC, #9)
  • Reeve (The Henchmen MC, #11)
“There came a point when you were in a long enough dry spell when no amount of finger fucking or vibrator-using would do more than just make you be able to function. It didn't take the clawing need away because it wasn't just an orgasm your body was craving. It was the hormones, the pheromones, the feel of hands on your skin, in your hair, the intoxicating sensation of lips and tongue on your nipples, inner thighs, pussy. It was the weight of a man on you, the hiss of his breath as he slid inside you, the way the orgasm was a journey, not just a quick release so you could think clearly again.” 0 likes