Start by marking “Battle Royale 11” as Want to Read:
Battle Royale 11

Battle Royale 11 (Battle Royale #11)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  965 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Koushun Takami's notorious high-octane thriller is based on an irresistible premise: a class of junior high school students is taken to a deserted island where, as part of a ruthless authoritarian program, they are provided arms and forced to kill one another until only one survivor is left standing. Criticized as violent exploitation when first published in Japan - where ...more
Published (first published November 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Battle Royale 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Battle Royale 11

Miss Ryoko
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, adult, library-book
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This volume had me on edge the whole time. Nothing much even happened, but knowing that Kiriyama was on Sugimura’s heels the whole time he and Kayoko kept stopping made my heart race. I really love Sugimura so I was just screaming “GO GO GO !!! STOP TALKING AND GO!! YOU CAN TALK WHEN YOU GET BACK TO SHUUYA AND COMPANY!!” in my head the entire time.

The ending of this volume… OMG!!! OH.MY.GOD. I can’t even. And the preview for volume 12….

photo WP_20150623_001_zps6wttq4ew.jpg

My response when seeing this
Joni
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Primer calificación baja y es que está bien, me gusta, sigue teniendo todo el ritmo, dibujado como los dioses, transmite la sensación de estar viendo una animación. Pero me temía que en algún momento pasara, todo lo violento extremo se encuadra dentro de lo creíble, hasta dejé pasar el tipo que seguía luchando con los intestinos fuera, vueltos a colocar y sostenidos con cinta adhesiva. Pero que peleando se generen bolas de poder? No,, lo entiendo como algo característico del genero y del gusto p ...more
Sergio Bonilla Garcia
Indah Threez Lestari
Baca ulang.

Ralat. Bukan Takako yang dicintai Sugimura, tapi Kayoko. Dan akhirnya setelah mencari-cari selama 10 jilid ia menemukan gadis itu masih selamat.

Tapi maut masih membayangi. Mitsuko Souma si gadis gila, dan Kazuo Kiriyama si jenius yang cukup sekali membaca buku manual untuk bisa mempraktekkan kungfu atau judo dengan sempurna...

Baru saja Sugimura akan menyatakan cintanya pada Kayoko, Kiriyama datang! Untuk kedua kali mereka berduel, dan... oh, God, oh God... Kiriyama memang superhuman,
Tracy Klein
Another five stars volume ruined in the last few pages by that GARY STU called Kiriyama!
Things that I liked: Kotohiki. She's not a nutter, she's not a creepy gross girl like the 80% females of this story, she's not a doormat like Noriko. She's real and I would've loved to see more characters so balanced like her.
As I said it was a lovely volume. It just had to appear Mr. Immortal to ruin it.
Feather Mista
Estoy bastante seguro de que había "readeado" todos los tomos del manga de Battle Royale, pero por algún motivo parece que cuando el infame Deleted Member empezó a borrar ediciones a rolete, hubo ediciones que directamente desaparecieron. Por ahora copipasteo esto a toda la serie para disminuir el riesgo de que vuelvan a hacer una forrada semejante.
Lee
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taruia
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The bulk of this volume focusing on Hiroki and Kayoko (he finally finds her, after all that searching, who knew?). The back story is interesting but often does feel like filler, as does this. But it is a cute story, nonetheless. Kiriyama-'dead-behind-the-eyes'-san makes a cameo appearance to devastating effect.
Nenangs
bintang 4 hanya untuk pertempuran antara sugimura dan kiriyama aja.
all that wishi-washi when sugimura met kayako was nothing but a waste. :p
Tays
Jul 31, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sucks to be In Sugimura's shoes.
Evey Morgan
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
Nota: 2.5

Uno de los tomos más reguleros de la serie
Velvetea
Awww Sugi *lovelovelove*
Amanda Pearl
I'm not sure I like how they changed Hiroki and Kayoko's story in the manga. I think the book had the better story.
Cristhian
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sugimura died well. Kiriyama is a force de nature
Abel
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Se puso intenso!!!
Hol
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror, manga, thriller
So much tension in this volume and the ending was so great! NEED to read the next volume NOW!
Fredrik
Review keroyokan untuk satu serial ada di sini: Review manga Battle Royale :)
Jake
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally the fight of the century as we see the exciting showdown between the martial arts master, Sugimura against the seemingly invincible killing machine Kiriyama.
Alex
Jun 09, 2015
  • Gantz /11
  • Berserk, Vol. 27
  • エルフェンリート 6 [Elfen Lied 6]
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 11 (Deadman Wonderland, #11)
Koushun Takami (高見 広春 Takami Kōshun) is the author of the novel Battle Royale, originally published in Japanese, and later translated into English by Yuji Oniki and published by Viz Media and, later, in an expanded edition by Haika Soru, a division of Viz Media.

Takami was born in Amagasaki, Hyōgo Prefecture near Osaka and grew up in the Kagawa Prefecture of Shikoku. After graduating from Osaka Uni
More about Koushun Takami...

Battle Royale (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 01 (Battle Royale, #1)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 02 (Battle Royale, #2)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 03 (Battle Royale, #3)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 04 (Battle Royale, #4)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 05 (Battle Royale, #5)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 06 (Battle Royale, #6)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 07 (Battle Royale, #7)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 08 (Battle Royale, #8)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 09 (Battle Royale, #9)
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 10 (Battle Royale, #10)