Start by marking “Warm Delinquencies” as Want to Read:

etched and
ached only for a
glimpse of
you.

'Warm Delinquencies' is a debut poetry collection that explores the matters of the heart. This book is for everyone who has loved and lost, and for the ones struggling and hoping for a
brighter dawn.
Paperback, 1, 142 pages
Published October 4th 2017 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Warm Delinquencies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warm Delinquencies

Ashwini
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic writing is what I want to begin with for this book.

Poetry has always been my favorite but some writers are just similar or I can say human experiences are so so similar to most of us that we describe them in words so beautifully, yet with our own unique touch.

Sunaina has touched upon all the aspects of life including love, loss, healing, heartbreak, relationships, longing, beauty, life, pain so on and so forth so fabulously that this is one of the few times when I didn't want the book
Sajit
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this one's going down the memory lane for various reasons.. the first poetry I read, the first binge read and the first book I bought using the money I earned.
would like to read it again and again.
and thanks a ton for introducing me to poetry!
Chintan Panchamia
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of poems I've read apart from the English textbooks I've studied during school.
And this is the first time I've loved such a book since. I would like to see more of this author in the near future. The end of this book speaks about her working on her second writing project - so that's good news.

The poems displayed in this work put together a journey most of us have already been through, at least once in our lives. These works vivaciously personify the idea of Love we've all
Sai Krishna
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: life
You pick up some books and can almost feel the author reading it for you. You get vibes and wish the book was longer. This is definitely of such class.

Want to read something to take your mind off the stress and relive those emotions you locked away forever in that box because you thought you are busy? Try this one.

Want to experience some touching poems which convey more in less? Grab a coffee and sit with this book.

This is a debut publication by the Indian author, and every poem is filled with
Shahzeb Akhter
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
With a flow of words as natural and eloquent as this, Miss Patnaik explores the theme that all teens and post-teens go through, yet with a freshness: love.
The razor-sharp line that is love and relation ships and passion and loss and the 'eternity' seem to be walked upon subtly here. Exceeding the clichés and setting the bar high enough in itself, the young poetess seems to have found a voice of her own. A power that represents individuality and at the same time speaks for/of millions of women w
Jayendra Yeka
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Warm Delinquencies is a good light read. It has its moments where it can tug on heart with its honest and raw emotion. The book is well paced with its rather "special" pieces of work sprinkled among simpler poems.
The later chapters depicting the loss and recovery really set a beautiful tone to entire book and are very memorable. However I wish the chapter that depicts the earlier stages of love was equally engrossing.
4 stars for this great debut work.
Nanly
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry
Within just the span of two weeks, I have already read this book front to back, twice. Each time, I found new meanings in her words, and each time, I felt inspired to do more of the things I love.
Warm Delinquencies is a collection of poems about the journey of love, separation, and healing; and anyone who is a fan of Rupi Kaur, Lang Leav, and iwrotethisforyou would definitely enjoy this book.
Anusha Kovvuri
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The book beautifully opens windows to a girl's heart. Amidst those dozens of poems, it narrates a story - of love, deceit and hope. It gives you smiles, gives you tears and by the end makes you smile again! Good work by the debut poetess.
Juhi Santani
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Of love, despair and hope.

Beautiful, heart-rending. The metaphors that evoke imagery that lingers beyond mere words.
Loved every bit. Thank you for this wonderful read.
Aditya Kasibhatla
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one is a beautiful and carefully weaved debut - nicely done. For anyone who reads/ loves poetry, you should read this, you won't be disappointed.
Asisha
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warm delinquencies is a book for anyone who has ever been in love and has felt love, loss and recovery. The author released her first book in poetry, which explains how polished, refined and well written are the poems in it. From the beginning till the end the book keeps you engaged. You will not feel like leaving the book midway. Every poem touches the heart of the reader and every emotion is literally spilt on the paper. I have so many favourites from the book but I'm going to come back later ...more
Niveditha Murthy
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I hope you enjoy reading this", the author's note read. And enjoy, I did. The book leaves the readers feeling warm, and satiated. It reignites the hope in the hearts of jilted lovers, romantics and the lone-hearted ones. Though not much into poetry, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this. And would highly recommend it to the ones looking for a light read on cold, empty nights.
Sridhruthi Abbaraju
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing about Sunaina's writing feels debut. Her modern poetry about matters of heart is sure to resonate with you.
Pradeep Jandhyala
Suguna
Oct 25, 2017
Srikanth Sarla
Nov 30, 2017
Sunaina is a twenty-something writer from India who writes poetry, short stories, and contemporary fiction. Her writing explores the realms of vulnerability, loss, healing, and self-love. 'Warm Delinquencies' is her debut collection of poetry and writing that deals with the matters of the heart.

Currently, she is working on her second writing project.

She blogs at www.sunainapatnaik.com