Start by marking “Mated (Bonded to the Alpha #4)” as Want to Read:
Mated (Bonded to the Alpha #4)

Mated

(Bonded to the Alpha #4)

Bears are naturally solitary, and Duncan is no exception. He doesn’t need anyone in his life, messing it up. He’s happy, isn’t he?

But when a chatterbox werewolf breezes onto his farm, Duncan finds himself wondering what it might be like to let someone close again. Jesse’s not like anyone he’s ever met, and Duncan can’t get him out of his head.

Still, people can’t be tru
Published October 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Mated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mated

Start your review of Mated (Bonded to the Alpha #4)
Mimi
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

I liked this book better than the other three. Duncan and Jesse were made for each other.

Duncan is a bear shifter who is a very lonely man who doesn't want anyone around because they always leave in the end so why put yourself our there like that. Heartbreak can be a bitch.

Jesse is a bitten wolf, left by his sire who he met in the city. Jesse was stuck in wolf form for months because he was caught by a vengeful witch but Hamish (book 2) found him (reluctantly) and helped him.

Fast forw
namericanwordcat
I love Jesse, the chatty low ranking wolf shift with Duncan the loner farmer bear shifter.

They have a wonderful connection and all the bee keeping and cooking for is wonderful.

We get a decent insight into Duncan and how he is seeing that he can have more than what is deemed right for Bears shifter culture and (even without reading the third book in the series where Jesse is introduced though a Hindu name Jesse is a bit odd and I would love that explained) we get a good read on Jesse and his back
Theresa
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked lone bear Duncan and newly turned omega wolf Jesse. Their character and relationship development was great. They were a good match of opposites.

I was able to read this book standalone. Duncan and Jesse settled in together on Duncan's farm, separate from the wolf pack. I skipped the previous installments because of poor reviews. Weirdly, the MCs featured in those novels were unlikable in this book, even Jesse's protector Hamish. The wolf pack was horribly abusive, ignorant, superst
~nikki the recovering book addict
Surprisingly good!

I say surprisingly because, the prologue was very confusing and the writing was not as smooth. So of course, I was wary and was thinking of throwing in the towel before I even reached the first chapter.

Imagine my surprise when the pages just flew by, with great writing and good plot and lovely, love characters. Looking back, it’s like the prologue was written by somebody else! Maybe?

Anyways, I love Jesse!!! He’s so, so super adorable! I like that we got to see Jesse slowly dra
Cheryl
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been a while since I read the previous books in this series so I have forgotten some of the details of the supporting characters. Fortunately the story focuses on Jesse and Duncan. Both have issues with self worth which hold them back for a time. Jesse has to find his place in the pack and Duncan has to understand why he is alone. It's not incredibly deep and meaningful, it just is, and together it is something they can change.
Happy endings for the main characters.
A note from the author say
Alexis Woods
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

So, so good. Throughly enjoyed book four of this series. Newish wolf Jesse isn't very happy with Nero's pack, living as an Omega, itching for attention but only getting it from someone he doesn't want. When Hamish takes him to visit the local bear, Duncan, Jesse finds a way to escape the pack and find love along the way. Some twists and turns, loved the way Duncan's POV is written kinda calm and slow while Jesse's is more energetic.

KU, paranormal, book in series, wolf shifter, bear shi
Simon
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And everything I wrote for the last one except more so (below). And loved Jesse and Duncan so much.

(The witches are back! And more of the world outside. I think I like these books more and more with each one as the world opens up and we see more ways of being werewolf/pack/mated.)
Margie Tooley
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Best Yet.

I laughed, I cried, I got hot under the collar. The further into the series you get the better. I love all of the series so far and cannot wait to see what's next. Defiant re-read material.
Yvonne
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
Jesse and Duncan's love story was great but it was disappointing to see the wolf pack depicted so negatively. ...more
Morgane
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
My favourite book of the series so far!
Sara
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I wasn't as crazy about this story. I am excited that there will be another book though. I'm really hoping we get another Callum and Nero book at some point. ...more
J
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jesse is a refreshing and hilarious character.
Grace
I think this is my favorite of this series! Jesse gave me all the chest feels and I just loved him with Duncan. Didn't think Nero came off particularly well in this book though, I must say... ...more
Kristy Maitz
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Now that was a couple I liked the most. Hopefully we get more of those two.
jaxnsmom
Sep 24, 2019
Key
Jul 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Unnatural (The Wrong Alpha, #1)
  • Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • Interrupt (A Collar for His Brat #5)
  • That Alien Feeling (Calluvia's Royalty, #1)
  • Santa Daddy
  • Prince's Master (Masters #1; Calluvia's Royalty, #4)
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • Human Omega: Trapped in the Alien Jungle (Pykh #2)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • Watch Me
  • The Fire (Love in O'Leary #4)
  • That Irresistible Poison (Calluvia's Royalty, #2)
  • Demons Do It Better (Hidden Species #1)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • Exception (A Collar for His Brat #6)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice #5)
  • One Bite With a Vampire (Hidden Species #2)

Bonded to the Alpha (4 books)
  • Bonded to the Alpha (Bonded to the Alpha, #1)
  • Loyal (Bonded to the Alpha #2)
  • Claimed (Bonded to the Alpha #3)