Start by marking “Infamy (RiffRaff Records, #3)” as Want to Read:
Infamy (RiffRaff Records, #3)

Infamy

(RiffRaff Records #3)

Landry Cole isn't into sharing, especially when it comes to the secret that will give wild man, bad boy rocker Brody Frost the ammunition he needs to take up permanent residence in her heart.

More info coming soon!
Published November 16th 2017 by Borough's Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Infamy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infamy

April Symes
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, arc-review
This is my first time reading author L.P. Maxa and I have to say I loved the RiffRaff Records series latest book Infamy. I was afraid that I would have to know what the other books were about to get into this book but not the case, this was a standalone book in the series and I literally dove into this story and was immediately involved in Landry and Brody’s story.
The attraction between these two is intense and immediate; drummer Brody is hot and funny. Landry is all serious and not sure if the
Riley Parks
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Oddly sweet...

I'm a big fan of the author's Devil's Share series and love that those favorite rockstar characters are the parents in this new RiffRaff Records series. What a perfect way for them to stay involved in the music industry and be involved in their kid's lives, right?

Not that all of the rocker's children are musicians, they aren't. Landry is the daughter of the famous Devil's Share guitarist, Jacks. She didn't meet him until she was nine years old, but he welcomed her with open arms
Brigid Brown
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again L.P. Maxa doesn't let her fans down! I absolutely loved Infamy! It is the story of Brody, an up and coming rockstar who's band is signed with RiffRaff records, and Landry, a surgeon and daughter to Jacks(of Devil's Share) and Bryan. There is just so much to really like about this story.....the glimpses of the Devil's Share family, the hot and steamy sexy time, and the funny banter, especially in the text messages between Brody and Landry. It was a joy watching these two grow as a coup ...more
Mayas
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a darn good book. From beginning to end Brody was my favorite and had me laughing from the first wink. Who would have thought that a twenty-three year old drummer had that much maturity and fight up in him. Landry, truly being Jacks daughter, did not stand a chance and knew in her heart of hearts that she was done for. Secrets are always meant to be revealed but fighting thoughts of your own past can be a little too much to bear.

Infamy is a must read and LP Maxa delivered on the truthi
Coralee Corrigan
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW . OMG .u have done it again with this beyond amazing read. I read them t all in one sitting it was that good and I couldn’t put it down till I was finished reading it.it sucks u in from the beginning and keeps u going to the end of the book .it was funny .i loved Brody and Landry .the series is beyond amazing.cant wait for he 4 the book to read .
Tricia
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Who knew that a chance meeting at a rock concert could ignite such a spark between two people and set off a chain of events that would affect both of them for the rest of their lives. The attraction between drummer Brody and surgeon Landry is undeniable from the moment they set eyes on each other. What starts out as a fling, a bit of fun, soon turns into more than they ever imagined.

From the moment I started reading Infamy I was hooked. Brody and Landry are so likeable, fun and funny, sexy and s
Obsessive Book Whore
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything. EVERYTHING! Brody and Landry were perfect. He was pee my pants funny and their banter was Oddly sweet.

We got to see a little more of the ‘rents when they stepped in, or in Luke’s case, over stepped, to help Laundry out.

The sex was hot AF and made me want Brody all to myself.

Brody and Laundry’s story was a little more lighthearted than the last book. It still had its twists and some drama, but overall it was a feel good read that left me feeling giddy and a school gir
Lori Amey
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much. Every book I read, I fall more in love. This story had my emotions on a never ending rollercoaster ride. Brody and Landry were so beautiful together. I laughed, cried and was routing for them. I also loved catching up with everyone from previous books. I highly recommend this book and it deserves more than five stars. Can't wait for the next one!!
Lauren
Infamy is book three in the riff raff records series. Although I love all of this series so far, this book is my favourite. As soon as an arc of this book landed on my kindle, I dived in. I read this book in one sitting in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I enjoyed every moment of this story and was satisfied with the ending. Without giving anything away, I was ecstatic with the results of the test. I usually struggle to connect to a story when the heroine is older then the hero but I didn’t w ...more
Megan Lowe
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! I loved all the Devil's Share books and I thought no one could match Dash for me but Brody... he had my heart from the word go!
I loved everything about this book, and did I mention how perfect Brody is? Because he is.
I also loved his band mates, especially Talon and would LOVE to see more from him.
I love the sense of family you get from these books as well as all the feels!
A truly awesome addition!
Jamie Ellis
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!

I just love this series and set of characters. Love how the books intertwine, it's like visiting old friends constantly. Keep them coming please.....the storylines are so fast paced and just flow brilliantly.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Linda 🖤 LB Book Blog
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book does not disappoint! I love it so much!

The third RiffRaff records book is centered around Landry Cole and Clashing Swell’s Brody Frost.

Can I just say I freaking LOVE Brody! His dirty, crass sweet talking had me falling in love with him!

His band mates, especially Talon were so laid back and chill. LP Max’s has a way with secondary characters for sure! She always leaves me with wanting to know more about them and having they own stories!!!

I can freaking wait until the next book!!!
Luisa Rivas
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had read this author a long time ago, and had forgotten about the series. This book is about the second generation of The Devil's Share rock band. I am excited to revisit old friends. I liked her style. Since this is part of a series, and although it can stand alone, there’s a lot of details about Landry’s family that would have added richness to the story. Even so, this story was great and I loved the characters.
Landry is a fifth-year resident in General Surgery at a hospital in Florida. She
Casey
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

I really enjoyed L.P. Maxa's Devil's Share series so I was really excited that she decided to continue writing in this world with the RiffRaff Records spin-off series. Infamy is the third book in this spin-off series, but you do not need to have read the previous books to understand this one. I would recommend reading both the Devil's Share series and the previous RiffRaff Records books for full enjoyment though if you can as they are great s
Alyssa Soliz
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just can't get enough of the Spawn

I've held a soft spot for Landry from the moment she came into Jacks' life. She was tiny but fierce. Forced to grow up much faster than any child should, she was strong and brave but still vulnerable. We see that in her as an adult. She finds herself pregnant and unsure if the baby belongs to her pretentious jerk of an ex or her cute, sweet but immature rock star hook up Brody. Her bravery and strength as well as her stubbornness make it difficult to accept the
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Infamy is definitely a must read!! So much humour especially towards the end during the last month of Landry's pregnancy. So hilarious!!
Brody is a drummer for the Clashing Swell. Known for some of his antics on stage.
Landry is a five year surgeon. She breaks up with her boss, arrogant, self centered douchebag Dr. Cole after catching him cheat on her with another nurse at the hospital.
Days later Landry's Uncle Luke invites her to attend a concert where she catches the eye of bad boy drummer, Br
Joyffree
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster ride of emotions!!
This is one of those must-read books that will stay with you long after you close the pages
I absolutely loved Brody if ever there was a man who grasped every moment and made it memorable it is him! He lives like he plays - hard fast and in perfect time with the universe and dang if I don't want to keep him
Landers - She is so sweet, strong, down to earth and straight up relateable - her ex though that boy needs his heart to grow a few sizes!
I do not know h
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 HOT DRUMMER STARS!! Loved Infamy so much, I could not put it down. What more can you ask for, but a sweet super sexy drummer. This rockstar Brody has beat the drums to my heart as my new book boyfriend. Landry is a beautiful strong woman that is a surgeon. You would never think these two would have the hots for each other, but your pages will be sizzling. This is my first book by L.P. Maxa and she has won a new reader, I can't wait to read more by her. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader ...more
Jennifer Alexander
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I went into this book blind. This is the first book by this author I have read and I'm glad I took the chance. It was a well written story about 2 different people falling in love. How could a rock star and a doctor find love or even common ground on how to make a relationship work when they have rough childhoods? It was an enjoyable read for me and I am now going back and reading book one in the series.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Liz Beth
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kathy Aronoff
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars for this cute story - Brody is a sweetheart, I thought he handled the situation in a realistic matter (although his use of the word "Totes" took him down a peg for me) Loved Landry and her relationship with Uncle Luke brought a smile to my face. I would suggest a family tree in the front of the book, just in case no one knows Devil's Share and who belongs to who.
Sasha Marshall
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LP never lets me down.

I love the story of Bryan and Jacks and Landry always held a piece of my heart. Reading her story was a beautiful experience. You keep me coming back LP! Love that you're obsessed with Pitt movies too.
S R H
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I absolutely loved this book! Great job of blending the new with the old and didn't carried away on the past. Focused on the present and it couldn't have been better, just longer!
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Onward to the next!

I've read this series from the very beginning, and loved everyone. Each book. Each person is a story all of themselves and the best part, there's so many of them!
Denise
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Brody is so sweet and loving. And I love the craziness of the devil share family. They are all so awesome! I was so excited that Brody stayed with her to help her and keep her healthy. Such a good book. Looking forward to more!!
Shannon Peterson
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read

Love rocker stories! Brody & Landry’s story was great - enjoyed the baby daddy’s point of view. The tight knit family is a little much, but because the story itself is good, it can be overcome.
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Loved it!!!!

I’m a total RiffRaff fan. Looooved this story. Can’t wait for more compound stories. Lol. These kids are something else!

• Wreck of the Day (Love Me, I'm Famous #3)
  • To Cherish and To Hold (Love of a Rockstar 1.5)
  • Sex, Desires & Rock n' Roll (Redemption Tour, #1)
  • Resistor (Off the Record #2)
  • Ember (Black Inferno, #3)
  • Wreck
  • Shafting the Halls (Shaft on Tour, #4)
  • Rock Angel
  • Wrong for You (Before You, #3)
  • Renegade: Rebel Part III (Bad Blooded Rebel, #1)
  • Chasing Kade (Thrill of the Chase, #1)
  • The Man You Need (Love on Tour #4)
  • Rock Me Baby
  • Seven Minutes 'til Midnight (Rock Gods, #3)
  • Thane's Redemption (The Song, #1)
  • Strumming Me
  • Bolt From The Blue (Oblivion on Tour, #2)
  • Incendiary (Phoenix Rising Rock Band, #2)
I live in Austin, Texas with my husband, daughter, 3 rescue dogs, 1 cat, and one bunny (that doesn't seem to like us). I love reading romance novels as much as I love writing them. I feel like inspiration can come from anywhere; a song lyric, a quote, a weekend with friends. The tiniest things can spark amazing stories.

RiffRaff Records (5 books)
  • Royalty (RiffRaff Records, #1)
  • Legacy  (RiffRaff Records, #2)
  • Loyalty (RiffRaff Records #4)
  • Sanctuary (RiffRaff Records, #5)