Start by marking “The Grand Tour Guide to the World” as Want to Read:
The Grand Tour Guide to the World

The Grand Tour Guide to the World

The world is a big place full of interesting things. And The Grand Tour has seen some of them. That’s why few people are better placed to lead you around this vast planet of ours than Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. As long as you don’t mind getting hot and lost. Welcome, everyone, to The Grand Tour Guide to The World.

In this indispensable guide, you will f
Published October 5th 2017 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about The Grand Tour Guide to the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Grand Tour Guide to the World

Adam
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Even the most committed revhead would fail to find the book funny or informative. The biggest fan would be mystified by this amatuerish work.

What a sad waste of effort and resources. Little redeeming value, except to the casual viewer like myself that learned a fun fact or two. This book must be pulped in sacrafice to the tree gods.

If you've unfortunately already bought this back and still have the receipt, I would suggest you take it back for a refund and tell the bookseller to send it back t
Michael
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Clarkson, Hammond & May... the modern-day equivalent of The Three Stooges.

God Bless 'Em.
Sam Still Reading
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: literally everyone in the WORLD. Literally.
Recommended to Sam Still Reading by: Love TGT/TG
They’re back. The trio of Clarkson, Hammond and May are on your computer, streaming device or provoking you with the promise of free to air broadcasting (thanks, Channel 7) of The Grand Tour. As the second series is about to premiere, it’s time for a book to look back on Series One. Now I haven’t seen all of the first series of The Grand Tour, so I may not have gotten all the in jokes, but this is a pretty funny book. It combines the humour you’ve come to expect from the trio with loads of pictu ...more
Ashley
Oct 06, 2017 rated it liked it
A hard book to actually rate. The pieces that are proper behind the scenes of the show are fascinating (especially stuff about the tent). The images were nice and the producer notes realistic and amusing. Most of the stats had something in them that made me laugh out loud.

But the rest of the book felt like a way to fill space. Some content was too absurdist to even be fun to read. If they’d stuck to a mix of fake and real stats and BTS notes, it would have been better.
yiphuen
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I've never watched the Grand Tour nor the Top Gear, but this book is quite funny and I watched the first episode of the GT after reading this.
But just like the book, I couldn't finish it. Maybe lesser chapters would do.
Lee Henney
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Ummmm Still trying to reboot my brain after all the stupid...er um Sillyness!!

The boys are definitely back and I think Amazon isn't paying Jeremy enough or he wouldn't have had to write/invent/compile/edit this literary monsterpiece to pay his bills.

Have Fun!
Liberty
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun little coffee-table style book about the first season of The Grand Tour, mostly written by Richard Porter (the script editor) and long time script editor of Top Gear. I would recommend this to anyone who is a fan of the show. It's a funny, neat read with plenty of funny pictures.
Russell Banks
Disappointed.
Michael Fokkens
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Pseudo funny, just like the tv series...
ks jarman
Tripe

Utter rubbish, childish and not at all funny or clever. Luckily I paid .99p, do not pay full price for this travesty.
Veronica
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it
The best parts were the postcards from the tent. I would have loved to seen more of those!
Trayan Sarafov
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: formula-1
Fun read. Not a lot, but enough. If you watched Season 1, that's a good followup. The graphic design is amazing. Every page is like a poster and that is brilliant, like Clarkson would say. It is a good read - nothing too exceptional and nothing too bad about it.
Arianit
Jul 05, 2018
Gabor Baktai
Jul 20, 2018
Tony Brooks-Williams
rated it did not like it
Apr 26, 2018
Dec 07, 2017
Monia
Dec 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jeremy Charles Robert Clarkson (born April 11, 1960) is an English broadcaster and writer who specialises in motoring.

He writes weekly columns for The Sunday Times and The Sun, but is better known for his role on the BBC television programme Top Gear.

From a career as a local journalist in the north of England, he rose to public prominence as a presenter of the original format of Top Gear in 1988.
“The thing about going abroad is that it's quite far away.” 0 likes
“Flying means boredom. Next time you're going away, just drive. You can leave when you want. You don't have to sit next to a stranger. You can listen to all sorts of loud music without headphones and look at things out of the window that aren't just clouds. Driving is sensible alternative to flying.” 0 likes