Start by marking “Believe in My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #4)” as Want to Read:
Believe in My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #4)

Believe in My Heart

(Tangled Hearts #4)

Published November 17th 2017 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Believe in My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Believe in My Heart

Mia Lansford
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is exactly what I love to read for a Holiday story. A nice heat level to some fun and light scenes had me smiling all the way through to the end. I'm looking more for stories like this one.
Neil
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, romance
I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

This has a real feel good factor
Some nice characters, good situations and a quick read making it ideal for a holiday read..
J.B.
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely delightful! Sweet, Sexy, & Short--exactly what i needed during the holiday season! Have read all of this series and it was great to finally see Vinnie get his own story, as he's the last sibling in this big Italian family! Hope is his perfect match--totally heartwarming romance!
Amy
Sep 04, 2018
April
Feb 27, 2018
Diana Quincy
Jan 29, 2018
Angel Hatfield
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Culinary arts student, Hope Mastriano, is down on her luck. Homeless on Thanksgiving Day, she’s caught trying to break into her cousin’s apartment by her sexy boss and lifelong secret crush. Since getting dumped seven months ago, head chef Vinnie DiFrancesco has been in a frustrating holding pattern. He returns relaxed from a retreat, but his life is sent into a tailspin when he offers Hope, the event coordinator at his family’s trattoria, temporary housing. With the trattoria’s traditional Ital ...more
Caryn Shaffer
Vinnie is Hope's boss at his family-owned restaurant. When she needs a place to stay after dumping her boyfriend and moving out, Vinnie offers her a chance to stay at his place. After a few days, a mutual attraction blossoms. Can they explore their relationship while keeping things professional at the restaurant?

I was intrigued by this title because I was looking to explore holiday-themed romances. This one was not at all my cup of tea. Boss-subordinate relationships are unethical and can be di
Stella Thompson
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A feel good story that moved at a quick pace! Exactly what's needed between opening gifts, and eating Christmas dinner. Hope and Vinnie are made for each other, and it takes serendipity and a change of attitude on Vinnie's part to see it! Recommended read.
Madelynne Ellis
Feb 04, 2018
poppy
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a super sweet little read and the perfect way to spend an hour.When Vinnie catches Hope breaking into her cousin apartment because they key he gave her does not work he lets her stay with him until she can get hold of her cousin.What he does not know is that these two will soon be falling for each other a super sweet read I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more in the series.
Kim
Feb 20, 2018
Maria
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Coffee Chat
Maria Proctor
Dec 01, 2017
Barbara Wilson
Dec 06, 2017
A romantic at heart, Maria K. Alexander spent hours as a young girl getting lost in and wishing to be one of the heroines in the stories she read. Books gave her the ability to go to another world where she loved meeting new characters, learning about their problems, and watching them fall in love.

Maria is an award-winning author of Contemporary Romance. When not writing, Maria loves to read, bak

Tangled Hearts (4 books)
  • Untangle My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #1)
  • Forever in My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #2)
  • Awaken My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #3)