Start by marking “I'll Follow You (Starlight Falls, #2)” as Want to Read:
I'll Follow You (Starlight Falls, #2)

I'll Follow You (Starlight Falls #2)

4.93  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Love isn’t in Melanie Walker’s vocabulary. After leaving home seven years ago, she never imagined the peace she’d find in the arms of Slade Donovan, least of all, Nick Callaghan. All it takes is one phone call to send her running straight into their arms. But those three little words are spoken and Melanie finds herself headed straight to the past she ran from.

It was love
ebook
Published November 21st 2017 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about I'll Follow You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Follow You

Yvonne Eason
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author is starting to become one of my favourite reads. I love her stories.

This is book 2 in the Starlight Falls series and you get to meet the characters from book 1.

This book answers some of the questions that were left open from the first book.

It follows Melanie and her life. The reasons why she refuses to commit to a relationship and her fears. But what happens when her past comes back to haunt her? Can the two men that have become part of her life save her? Show her how to love? Can
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**** 5 Cranky Stars ****

There are times when a book grips your heart and then there's the one time it obliterates it. This book did just that. The funny thing is that I don't really want my heart to be repaired.

Melanie is just trying to survive an incident that happened years ago. One moment in time that changed her world and heart forever. Her saving grace comes in the form of two sinfully sexy men.

Slade has loved Mel since he met her in college years ago. Despite her thoughts on love and rela
Kelly
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'll Follow You (Starlight Falls Book 2)
by Morgan Campbell

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

Melanie, Nick and Slade...oh my! Melanie's story is sexy and sinful on overdrive. Who wouldn't want two delicious men at her beckon call?

Melanie has a past that haunts her in everything she does, especially when it comes to giving her heart away. Slade has always been there for her, then adding Nick to the mix, she has what every woman would die for, right? Wrong.

Her emotions and fears get the best of her, and when the past
Kiera
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, kindle
This is the second instalment of the Starlight Falls series and it’s fantastic! Melanie, Slade and Nick’s story is sexy with its bisexual three-way relationship, and also gripping and sometimes sad. The first book was excellent, but this one is even better! 5 Stars again.
Sharing
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the deep connection between Melanie, Slade, and Nick. Their chemistry was so hot too. Melanie is broken inside because of something in her past, and thinks she can never love someone, and feels she is unlovable. Slade and Nick try to prove otherwise. They know they were all meant to be together. Can they convince Melanie that it's ok to open her heart, or will Melanie's past come back to haunt her, and threaten the bond she shares with Slade and Nick?
Ruth Evans
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
what a great book! Morgan Campbell always writes entertaining and well written books but this well I was hooked from the first word. The characters are well thought out and it was easy to fall in love with Slade and Nick Mel captures your heart from the start. Slade fell in love with Mel years ago but can't tell her. Mel protects herself by hiding from her feelings and Nick is pretty sure he's in love with them both. This book takes you on their emotional journey and you'll love it.
This author
Brandi
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy heck let me catch my breath. Kudos Morgan Campbell you did it well.
Melanie was a woman who lived through something traumatic and shut herself off to the world. She deemed herself unworthy of love and vowed to never return the favor. She had an unconvential relationship with Slade who then introduced Nick to their group.

Slade was a damaged man. Life choices had him cast out and cut off from his family. He's by no means hurting financially though he's stinking rich and owns a series of clubs
Kelly
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grab a box of Kleenex and settle in. This book broke my heart, no it obliterated it. From the prologue to the last page I was hooked. Lost sleep and unable to eat as I was sucked into Melanie's world.
Melanie left home and never looked back after an incident at her parents anniversary party. Evil entered her world and crushed the innocence she had. Now cynical and hard she lives her life knowing she'll never have love in her life only scratching an itch with the sinfully sexy duo of Slade and Ni
Alexleo
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't expect sweet loving scenes, romance and roses in this book - no, here the relationship is harsh, two out of three characters had bad experiences in their past and only Nick manages to balance Melanie and Slade's demons and overreactions. You have hawt bed encounters, arguments and a lot of tears (both M and F), you have a kidnapping and forced unwanted intercourses, but you also get a heartwarming HEA. So if you accept the ride, always keep in mind that where there is love, there is healin ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is an emotional roller coaster and the characters are so easily relatable and lovable. If you enjoy second chances, this is a great book for you. I thoroughly enjoyed this book from the first page until the last.
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was fantastic and I can’t wait to come back to Starlight Falls.
Morgan Campbell
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joseph
Dec 05, 2017
Diane Norwood
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-reads
Melanie, Slade and Nick.... need I say more. This story was amazing. You learned more about Melanie, why she left, and she had to face that when she went back home. Slade and Nick was everything she needed and they needed her. This was a beautiful love story, even though they had to face their demons, they had each other.
Barbie Pomales
Kelli
Dec 20, 2017
Tammy Huckabee
Jan 15, 2018

Starlight Falls (2 books)
  • Burning Bright (Starlight Falls, #1)