Start by marking “Right Gift Wrong Day (Offsides, 1.5)” as Want to Read:
Right Gift Wrong Day (Offsides, 1.5)

Right Gift Wrong Day

(Offsides #1.5)

Tyler Richardson is freaking out! Not only did he invite his new girlfriend to meet his entire family, this is also the day they will exchange gifts. But what do you get a girl after dating for only two weeks? Should he listen to his friends and just give her a card, or should he ask for a second opinion?

Layla can't believe she agreed to have dinner with Tyler and his fami
Published November 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Right Gift Wrong Day, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers... (view spoiler)
Natalie Decker Right Gift Wrong Day releases November 24, 2017. :)

Start your review of Right Gift Wrong Day (Offsides, 1.5)
Danielle's
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little extra for Layla and Tyler. This book is a glimpse into the happy ever after only with a few bumps in the road. These two are a cute couple and I'm glad to have gotten more of their story.

4 stars out of 5.
ضحى الحداد
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: hate-it, e-book
Well, that was really annoying as hell !!
I LOVED the first book and wanted more of this story but this was not what I expected .. Layla is just a terrible girlfriend and Tyler is just a whiney baby .. I was excited about Juliette's story but now I've seen her in this book and I'm not so sure anymore .. I don't know how to feel now that I am heading the last book but let's hope it's better than my low expectations
Rebeka
Apr 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: young-adult
I really struggle on how much stars should I give. I don't want to give it one start. I give one star to the books I DNF, because I dislike it so much that I can't finish it. But...
If this wasn't so short I don't think I would stick with it. Seriously it was that bad.
And it's worse then the books I give two stars so it's really unfair if I give it more than one.
It's a short story, but it's not really a story, because all we get is Tyler and Layla fighting. ALL fu**ing time.
And Layla is a jealo
Nicole Black
Unnecessary

Uneventful is the only word that came to mine in describing this book. I thought the drama was silly and unnecessary. I could’ve done without.
Alexis Quintana
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
The moment I heard this book was going to be coming out I was hooked. After reading this book I can definitely say I was not disappointed. The story picked up right where Right Text Wrong Number left off with Tyler and Layla being a couple. If you haven’t read that book yet then this could be a confusing read as you don’t understand the struggles and growing Tyler and Layla underwent.
What I loved the most about this book is that you see the struggles that can potentially come in the beginning of
Sara
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

This sweet novella features Tyler and Layla from the first book in the Offsides series. This fun YA romance revolves around Tyler picking out the perfect gift for his new girlfriend of two weeks, Layla. Add in his crazy family, his obnoxious sister and the nerves of a new relationship and you have a fun little romance that will make you smile and swoon!
Jennifer Spears
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute

I am loving these books!! I wish their were more but their are only going to be three books in the series ☹️☹️
Cassie Starkel
Best Christmas story EVER

I loved this story perfect holiday pick me up. This story makes you laugh cry and remember Christmas shopping horrors lol
Melanie
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel like this was the ending right text wrong number needed. So i really recommend reading this if you read the first book.
Pauline Anne
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: polankasag
Cute romance. Well written.
Ideal for a quick read during the holidays.
A HEA
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

It's here, Right Gift, Wrong Day is now available.

GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the release Natalie has a Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL) of an eBook copy of Right Gift Wrong Day, giveaway ends 30th Nov. To enter the giveaway please use the following link

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No surprises this was a fun turmoil filed continuation from Right Text. Wrong Number. by Natalie Decker. I don't think it was quite a good as the first book but I know my sister is already eagerly hanging out for Jared and Juliet's book
Sky
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This is some sort of continuation of the first book. You don’t need to read it to read book 2, although I recommend it if you want to know more about Layla and Tyler’s story. It tells us what happened on Winter Break, and some other details, but not much else.

I liked it, although some things could have been spared.
Banyes
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A while I came across the first book for the series called “right text wrong number” I instantly fall in love with Layla and Tyler. It was well written. I was so excited when I saw this book and probably I was the first to download it. Thanks again for the incredible story. Can’t wait to see more
Laci Rose
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book! I love how is shows that not all families are the same. I love Layla and Tyler’s relationship and how they are not the perfect couple but they make it work because they love each other! If you decide to read this book make sure to read”right text wrong number” to see how Layla and Tyler’s relationship started! Happy Reading!!!
Alyssa
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the first book and I'm so excited to dive into this extra story of Tyler and Layla!

I liked this extra story. It's so nice to see how a couple can be so unperfect. If you read my reviews, you know that I like my flawed characters. A lot of books definitely just focuses on all the fluff, which is fine. But they just hide a realistic relationship.

Anyway, loved the moments that they have. Wether it be a good one or bad, it was nice to see.

Not at all changed in the characters but this book made
Jules
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
This short companion novella focuses on the teen drama of what, if any, Christmas gift to get the new boy/girlfriend after having dated for a week or two. Thrown into the plot are the most horrible parents and siblings a teen could imagine.

Right Gift, Wrong Day is a spin off from the author’s Right Text, Wrong Number. I presume that all the character development was done in the first book in the author’s Offsides Series. I felt that I missed something from not having read the first book, so I wo
Sherry
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was ok

Right Gift Wrong Day is a novella in the Offsides series, by Natalie Decker, and you’d absolutely have to read Right Text Wrong Number for the story to have much context. Knowing Tyler and Layla, I expected their stubbornness, so that was fine. I was supposed to find the story funny, and I did at first. Yes, the crossed wired and ridiculous events held some humour, but they were too numerous. They just became annoying. It felt like the couple spent the entire story mad at one another. B
Erica Raquel
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
So there were cute moments. Heck, even the two main characters a cute in their own way. But the arguing and fighting..... I just can’t be bothered with it if that’s the ONLY thing going on.
USING MISCOMMUNICATION AS A PLOT DEVICE IS A COP-OUT. USING UNNECESSARY DRAMA AS A PLOT DEVICE IS ANNOYING
The book was cute in its own way but it was annoying half the time too.
2/5 Stars.
Liz Walker
I could have done without.

It was a good book for a very juvenile YA book. Layla was suffocatingly overdramatic and sensitive it was like reading about a 5 year old. She was like this in the first book but this took it to a whole new level that almost made me quit reading.
Jill Jemmett
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this adorable Offsides novella, the main characters face many common problems that couples deal with during the holidays.

Tyler and Layla have to decide if they buy gifts for each other. They’ve only been dating a week, but they’ve known each other for a long time. And do they celebrate together? Layla isn’t comfortable meeting his family so soon, yet she doesn’t want to spend Christmas with her mom’s new boyfriend. These are dilemmas that are so common, but they are brought together in this c
Adi
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Am I the only one who find it weird that even after Tyler kissed that Selena girl or whatever her name was, Layla forgave him but after Mark did the exact same thing they all treat him like garbage?
I mean... He never even had a chance to explain himself or anything...
I feel like they all judge him to much through book 1 and this one... I get that Jerad likes Juliet and all but they seriously believe Mark would date her only to make Jerad jealous? What???
Tina Yarrall
Nice sequel

Doesn’t feel like there is a lot to this story but was nice to read more about Layla and Tyler. This book really needs to be read after the Right Text Wrong Number to appreciate it.
Shathara
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
language made it semi
Rmsooon
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
It was dramatic but it was short
Sabrin
Oct 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
i really want to read the book it sound interesting
Maryanne
Ariana
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5
AgaS
rated it did not like it
Nov 29, 2020

• Challenge Accepted
  • I Hate You More
  • The Dating Dare
  • Rumor Has It (Rumor Has It, #1)
  • The Wrong Costar (The Wrong Match Book 2)
  • Heart Shaped Lock (Rumor Has It, #3)
  • The Wrong Prom Date (The Wrong Match Book 3)
  • Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy (The Rules of Love #2)
  • Meet Me There (Ridgewater High #1)
  • Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend (The Rules of Love #3)
  • Stuck with You
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Grove Valley High, #1)
  • It Was Always You (Ridgewater High #3)
  • Rule #1: You Can't Date the Coach's Daughter (The Rules of Love #1)
  • The Wrong Bachelor
  • The Deal Breakers (Love Quiz #2)
  • The Importance of Getting Revenge
  • Rule #4: You Can't Misinterpret a Mistletoe Kiss (The Rules of Love #4)
Natalie Decker is the author of the bestselling YA series Rival Love, YA series Offsides, and NA series Scandalous Boys. She loves her family, her awesome dog, friends, carefree days, football, fuzzy blankets, traveling, reading, cooking, writing, and is a huge Denver Broncos fan. Her imagination is always going, which some find odd. But she believes in seeing the world in a different light at all ...more

Offsides (3 books)
  • Right Text Wrong Number (Offsides, #1)
  • Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides, #2)
  • Right Girl Wrong Timing (Offsides #3)