Start by marking “Made (Trinity, #2)” as Want to Read:
Made (Trinity, #2)

Made

(Trinity #2)

No matter how hard she runs . . .

Gia Corey’s on a first-name-basis with danger. Nothing can protect her from the madman stalking her every move. Not her vital role in New York’s most powerful cartel, her money or her influence. She can’t run from the cops coming to arrest her for the deaths of six people. She can’t hide from the past that thrusts her into the path of a mad
Paperback
Published October 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Made, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Made

Start your review of Made (Trinity, #2)
Bethany-Kris
Another five-star read from JL Lora!

Like with Boss, the first book in The Trinity series, we are once again thrust into the business and lives of the three (awesome) women running the cartel known as The Trinity.

Made focuses on the life and romance of Gia and Noah. Let me first say that this is not a standalone. Some books can be read standalone in series--that's not the case here. We enter at a point where issues that were left unresolved at the end of Boss are brought forefront and center in
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Made By J.L. Lora is book Two in "The Trinity" series. This is the story of Gia Corey and Noah McLean. I have read the previous book 'Boss' and feel that you would enjoy this one more if you do to. This book is mob/gangster theme...but Gia and her girlfriends have their own mob called Trinity. So it is somewhat different type of mob story. It a very exciting story of Gia trying to keep one step ahead of the stalker she has and the cops wanting to bring her in. Along with her attraction to Noah.. ...more
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Wow! Talk about intense. When I started this book, I was not sure what to expect as my experience with the previous installment was below par. Well, this installment delivered more than I expected. The story picked up from where Boss left off. It focuses on the relationship between Noah and Gia. I first met them in Boss and from that moment, I wanted to learn more about them as it was evident they shared an undeniable chemistry.

Gia is a part of a trio of women who have been friends since they we
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I am loving this storyline! The women-ran mob business in these books has been a really fun take on a classic storyline. JL Lora has really brought the mob business into the 21st century and I LOVE it!! After reading (and loving) Boss, I couldn’t wait for Made, for Gia and Noah’s book. They’ve had this slow burn going on since the previous book and I’ve been so excited to focus on them! Now, Made is book 2 in the Trinity series, obviously. So this is a series, not a group of standalones in a ser ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An abundance of endless intrigue that will have you frantically turning the pages! An exciting storyline that makes you feel as if you are there watching the story as it unfolds! Fun, enjoyable, intense and emotionally moving! Amazing hot chemistry you just want to sink your teeth into! One heck of an amazing must read!

J.L. Lora
Oct 29, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Made, The Trinity Book 2, is now live. The first important thing to know about Made is that it is not a mafia book. The Trinity is New York's top cartel and is run by three women who have been best friends and each other's support system for their entire life.

Gia and Noah first met in Boss, and while you do not need to read the first book to read this one, it's important to do so because you'll get knowledge on the character dynamic in the series.

description

description
Brigitte
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven't read the first book in this series and I initially struggled to get a grasp of some of the contents. There are references to characters who obviously featured in the previous book, but not enough to connect them to what is actually happening now. It's a great concept and I am sure that I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I was aware of the roles that Declan, Sebastian and Nelly played before arriving to this point.

Gia, Carissa and Mel have been friends from a young age, known as Tri
Maevelin
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And after Boss here we are.
Made was definitely an even greatest journey than Boss. While Boss had been explosive and a very intense read Made created a slow burn without losing the intensity. The characters in Boss were greater than life and magnetic but in Made they were down to earth and flawed and heartbreaking. The author's writing has matured and the characters of this book have more depth and layers for the reader to explore.

The story of Gia and Noah started in Boss but flourished in thi
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
This is my first book by this author and I will go back and read Boss. I admit it was a little confusing in the beginning but I eventually grasp onto the plot. The author writing style is great as she did an awesome job with such a sensitive subject.
The Trinity is the most powerful organization in New York and importantly ran by three female friends. Carissa, Mel and Gia was childhood friends that progress to a sisterhood. The tight knit sisterhood between the trio was strong, outstanding and e
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen hard for The Trinity series & J.L. Lora's brilliant writing style, so frankly, I CANNOT get enough! Made is Gia's story, and it's another doozie after Boss. She seems to have dangerous stalking her every step, and believes that nothing or no one can keeps her safe from the madman who is after her. Not even Noah McLean, who she has fallen for. So Gia falls on her sword, but her monster is never far behind. Will Gia finally ask for some help or continue to run in order to protect her ...more
Donna
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book that is the second in a series, so it is a little confusing at the beginning if you haven't read the first book. But it gets clearer as you keep reading and is well worth continuing! It seems the first book (Boss) was about a woman named Carissa and the man she loves (Alec). This book is about Gia and the man she loves (Noah). And the end of this book seems to indicate that the third book will be about Mel and the man she loves (Leo). Together the three women are in charge o ...more
Kelly
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2-blog
Plenty of action and suspense

The second book in the Trinity series, this is not a standalone. You need to read Boss first.

Set-up is great, basic plot is good, with still with plenty of action and suspense. The transitions--something that was a problem for me in the first book--are better here. I still don't feel like we're given enough information. While I like Noah, I just didn't really care much about Gia who was little more than a nonentity in the first book--I was still far more intereste
Christiann Igou
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2017
You should read Boss before reading Made, this book pickup following book 1 and will leave you slightly confused with the storyline if you haven't read the previous book in the series. I am once again blown away with J.L. Lora writing style and the way she is able to handle sensitive subject matters flawlessly.

We fell in love with Gia & Noah in Boss and they are back! Noah has unquestionable faith and loyalty and shows that at every turn! Gia is strong and beautiful. The chemistry was ignited i
Lynn
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's about damn time! Don't get me wrong, I love a good alpha-male story. But an alpha-female story? Badass women doing whatever it takes to not only get what they want, but what they need? Yes, please! While we may be talking about "bad" people here, it's hard not to fall for the women of The Trinity and to root for them to get the happiness they deserve. Especially Gia, the more gentlehearted and vulnerable of the three. It was satisfying to see her growth over the course of the story.

And Gia
Kaye
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE THRILLING ADVENTURE!!!
Wow! Your heart is in deep once you pick up this boy. All the ups and downs, ins and outs, a few glitches and grinds make for an unpredictable experience. Talk about some crazy events but this one really got to me. Lora totally nailed this bad boy with such realism it totally rocks. This is one exciting, action packed, fast paced, heart pounding, pulse racing, hard hitting, page turning dynamo that captivates from start to finish. The characters are so realistic and bel
Adalle
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gia, is truly a gifted part of the Trinity. As the plot thickens you wouldn’t want to put this book down... let’s not even talk about the chemistry between all of the characters. The way how the author brings them all to life. You will feel as if your right there in the thick of it all.

I have to admit, this is the first time I’ve ever read anything from this author.
So, I had to use my KU account to read the first in this series, “Boss” first... that’s the first book in this series.
If you hav
Jackie Roberts
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gia Corey decision to run from her traumatized past resulted in challenging destruction for her and anyone affiliated with her. Her trust issues and fear for the safety of her loved ones wasn’t as simple as she expected. IMO, I didn’t agree with Gia decision to lie as she was undecided how to handle her relationships with Noah and her friends.
Noah McLean is a playboy by nature but was halted once he met Gia. She changed his lifestyle and he became protective and loyal to her. He endured her hot
HeartBreaker
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
What an amazing book.Gia and Noah are so amazing.

This is the second book in The Trinity series and you need to read the first book to be able to understand what is happening.

The second book is about Gia and Noah.They met in the first book and had that slow burn romance since then.This book had some really sensitive subjects and the author did a great job dealing with those things.Gia is one really strong and selfless women.She is very beautiful,but also smart and very brave.I liked how she stood
Heather Wamboldt
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely amazing book where the women run the Trinity cartel. Strong, powerful, but totally human women who are brave and not afraid to handle things for themselves. The love story between Gia and Noah is emotional and you can't be sure if love will win because Gia really only trusts her Carissa and Mel, her best friends and counterparts in the Trinity. Will Gia allow Noah to help her with the danger surrounding her?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntari
Sharon
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I suggest reading Boss which is book 1 in this Trinity series prior to reading this so that you fully understand where we are and why. Love the fact that this series has 3 awesome women who now how to be in charge and do it oh so very well! The characters and relationships are further developed in this book. Questions from book one are for the most part answered. Looking forward to the final book in this series.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revi
H.B. Jasick
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book needs to be read after Boss. It is not a standalone. It’s also amazing. Even better than the first book, and the characters are hot! The story is intensely addictive, and the cover is so so sexy!! I loved this story, and I love this author. Read this book!!

Reviewed by #TheUnratedBookshelf & Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Kirstie Ibrahim
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn't too sure after Boss about this one but took a chance and was pleasantly surprised.

Firstly, its Cartel and not Mafia. The first book didn't really show much of that side but we did get a bit more of it in this one. We got to learn a bit more about the characters and we got to see a bit more of the "witch" in Gia with her potions.

I found this a much more enjoyable read than the first.
Vinessa
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Action suspense and mystery.
Drama
A wealthy and connected woman who has it all right a the tips of her fingers is running scared.
But she is putting her trust in the wrong people it may cost her the one she loves the most.

Jeune
The second installment of the stories of the women of The Trinity Series, this is Gia's story with Noah from the McLean Brothers. These two were sexy, hot and funny. This can be read as a standalone but works best if Boss is read first. Great writing.
Elvira
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and can say it will not be my last. Characters are well developed and engaging storyline flowed smoothly.

Spunky N Sassy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Fast-paced, action packed and sexy. This is a wild ride.
Lisa
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done J.L. I look forward to more!
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Lovers of romantic suspense will love Gia and her besties (much like the Angels of Charlie’s Angels) who will stop at nothing to protect their own.

Read full review in the 2018 March issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Laralyn Doran
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
JL Lora has a talent for pulling you into the world she's created. This is a continuation of her Trinity series and is full of both conflict and emotion.
Reckless Readers
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Trinity are back but not out in full force. I'm surprised with this storyline. I wasn't expecting some of the action that went on.
Gia proves to be probably one of the toughest of the three in this novel. She definitely has extra spunk in her to take this novel soaring.
Noah proves time and time again, just how loyal he can be to them. He is probably the sweetest between him and his brother.
I don't feel like Gia gave him a far chance however. She roadblocks him over and over. It's a good th

• Grit and Grind (Dirty South, #1)
  • Big Flirt
  • Mister Protector, Book 2
  • His Innocent Flower
  • Flirty Holidays
  • Brooklyn Bratva (Russian Underworld, #1)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 1-10
  • A Broken Heart Series: The Complete Series (1-3)
  • British Bratva (Russian Underworld, #2)
  • Loving Luca
  • DOM DIARIES : THE CHASE: A Billionaire searches for love.
  • Can I Have You?: A BWWM Romance (Madison Grove Book 1)
  • Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • Special Love: A BWWM Romance (Blazin' Love Book 5)
  • The Storm (Mountain Protectors #1)
  • Flirty Ever Afters
  • Possessive Undercover Cop (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #118)
  • Misted (Team Zero, #5)
J. L. Lora is a Dominican-American author of contemporary and romantic suspense. Her stories explore the dark side of good characters—people living in the gray areas of life—playing the cards life has dealt them. Her stories manifest her love for badass alpha heroines and take-your-breath-away alpha men.

Learn more about J. L. Lora at www.JLLora.com.

Trinity (4 books)