Start by marking “Deeper (Deep, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deeper (Deep, #2)

Deeper

(DEEP #2)

This time… Catch wants it all.

For months, Sergeant “Catch” Durant has scraped out an existence without her. Cadet Lana Marsden. The girl of his kink-fueled dreams. Sweet. Submissive. And utterly in control.

The girl who used the safeword and walked away.

For months, Lana’s tried to carry on with her duty—her mission into the deep. She’s tried to let Catch go… and failed.

Kindle Edition
Published November 2nd 2017 by DreamWarp Books

To ask other readers questions about Deeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deeper

Start your review of Deeper (Deep, #2)
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Gosh, it feels like it’s been forever since Catch and Lana’s epic break up in Deep, but I am so happy to be back in their orbit!

Catch and Lana have been apart for months—neither one of them is truly over the other, though Lana’s coping a bit better than Catch. There’s been no communication between them and there’s so many words that were left unsaid. Now they have a second chance—a state of emergency forces them back together—but will the learn from their past mistakes and find their way back
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Oh my god alllll the stars for catch!! He was just... magical. Like a beautiful unicorn. You want him to be real sooo badly, but you know he is just a work of art from someone’s beautiful mind. Thank you a million times over for this book. And for catch, mrs. Diamond!!
Kristine (The Writer's Inkwell)
Review was originally posted on The Writer's Inkwell

It’s been awhile since I read Deep, but as I delved into this book I found that it was easy to dive back into the world of Catch and Lana.

The story begins a few months after Lana’s departure from Station Six. We find Catch has been transferred to training Station Seven and is struggling to deal with the idea that he has lost her forever. However, a threat has arisen and the majority of the ships have been pulled the DEEP… including Lana.

B. C. Booklover
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow! I have read all of the author's Dirty Series more than once but I didn't realize that I was really missing out on this 2 book series, Deep & Deeper. I can't believe these are Jaine Diamonds first books she's written. They are different & pretty amazing.

I was a bit confused when I started with Deep, not realizing right away that it was set in a futuristic time, almost a bit syfy in nature. When I saw it was a military romance (not the genre I would typically go for), I was thinking
Bink
Catch bless his soul is a damn mess. He spiraled so quickly. I was totally shocked and honestly wanted him to have some time to clean up his act before coming face to face with Lana. Boom bang bang she's there. Catch is a man on murderous mission when he see Lana's face being sucked off by this pipsqueak fella. Absolutely hilarious.

I didn't appreciate his finagling of her re-assignment. A bit too presumptuous for me, my pseudo-feminist came out. His uber stalker vibes came back out in full
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
4.5 Hearts

Deeper is the second book in the Deep series. Deep must be read first to fully understand Catch and Lana’s complex and sexy story. If you haven’t read it, I would stop reading this review now so nothing gets spoiled. It takes place in space so that is unique all in its own for me. Deeper takes place months after Deep ended with Lana going into the Deep, leaving Catch thinking about what he has done. And how he fucked it up...

Catch is a mess. Lana is trying to keep it together. They
Adriana
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I WAS WRONG!!!

I picked up the first book Deeper hoping for the best but thinking it was probably going to be another one of those sci-fi romance books that are all the same, shallow, with kinda cheesy sex... I WAS WRONG! Happily wrong. I loved absolutely everything about this 2 book series. I wish I could find more books like this. The main characters were so perfect for each other. I felt myself cheering for them. I wanted them to succeed. I loved all the characters even Docker. I could truly
Leigh UK
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even better than Deep!

This is a slow burn that just gets hotter and hotter. I absolutely love how the characters grow and develop. I especially love that their flaws and mistakes seem natural, feasible, not just conveniently created to push the plot along.

This book was way more than just erotica so if you're only looking for a smut-fest this might be too much for you. But if you like your literary steam with a decent storyline and characters you can really delve into, this book absolutely nails
Emma L
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book in this short series, I was eager to find out what happens to Catch and Lana and this book did not dissapoint at all. It was full of angst, tension and chemistry. A satifysing end to a short and sweet series.
Cari Mendoza valdez
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read through the book because I couldn't but it down. Catch and Lana break up had in tears. Could not be the end. Then in part II I thought they would never get together. Love the book would probably read again later down the line. Do recommend this as must read!
WBS-S
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book

A lot of space military stuff...but that’s okay. It was a little different but a very nice love story with a hearty amount of sex and some bdsm. Try this author if erotica is your genre! Enjoyable.
Jean
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I really enjoy the writing style of this author. I would recommend her to friends and family. I gladly give my 5 star rating.
Elisa Glendenning
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Excellent conclusion. It’s a must to read DEEP, it’s predecessor first. Loved Catch and Lana’s story. One of my favourite reads this year!
Haylee Wolsey
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Series

I enjoyed this two books Series. I have also read the Dirty Series by this author which are also pretty good. I look forward to reading more from her.
Denise Daulby
May 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Deeper book 2

Not really into Sufi but story line quite good sexy once the s/m for more romantic
Can't say id recommend it

Magnolia428
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!

Loved this so much! Great sequel!
This author is one I look for. Hoping for more books from her.
Rebecca Sebo
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was a little skeptical when I first started reading these books but it didn't take long to get totally immersed in the story. It's a great read!
Colleen Hunt
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When can I move to this time? Waiting for the next book.
Stacie Ebanks
Aug 23, 2018
Julia Firlotte
Apr 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Problem Adding Book to a Series 5 187 Nov 01, 2017 04:07PM

• Hot Scot Christmas (Hot Scots, #5)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Nice Day For A White Wedding
  • Hard Rock Love (Cherry Lips, #4)
  • Undone
  • Single Daddy Scot (Hot Scots, #4)
  • Two Wrongs (Hot Scots, #2)
  • Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1 (An Exclusive Collection)
  • Love Me Tomorrow (Put A Ring On It, #3)
  • Twisted (Lost in Oblivion, #2)
  • Untwisted (Lost in Oblivion, #2.5)
  • Hard Rock Muse (Cherry Lips #3)
  • Consumed (Lost in Oblivion, #3.5)
  • Rocked (Lost in Oblivion, #1)
  • Rock, Rattle & Roll (Lost in Oblivion, #1.5)
  • Fused (Lost in Oblivion, #4.5)
  • Destroyed (Lost in Oblivion, #3)
  • Play Dirty (Brooklyn Dawn #1)
Get Jaine's rockstar romance, Dirty Like Us, FREE in both ebook AND audiobook HERE!

Join Jaine Diamond’s VIPs!

Jaine Diamond is a contemporary romance author, fond of writing the love stories of built and badass men endowed with massive hearts, and strong, complex women she'd love to have a cocktail with.

She lives in beautiful Vancouver, Canada with her real-life romantic hero (Mr. Diamond) and

DEEP (2 books)