Start by marking “Deep Dark (The DeLuca Family, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deep Dark (The DeLuca Family, #3)

Deep Dark

(The DeLuca Family #3)

Isabelle DeLuca is capable of juggling her family obligations and her career as co-owner of DeLuca Construction. What she can’t do is reveal the huge secret hidden in her past—not even to her best friend or her own mother.

But when that mystery man suddenly appears again in the flesh, she’s forced to face the truth she’s tried so hard to hide.

Then, while looking into a lead
Published October 10th 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC (first published October 4th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Dark

Start your review of Deep Dark (The DeLuca Family, #3)
Sassy Southern
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My absolute favorite of this series so far! I truly loved Isabelle! She was juggling a lot at work, and was also a single mom. No one knew who the father of her child was-but it didn't matter. The Delucas care for their own in a way that's so loyal you can't stop reading about this family. Isabelle is met with the shock of her life when she sees the man who changed her life so many years ago. As her past and present collide, adding mixtures of work and family, this book happened to be everything ...more
Coco.V
Book Review by Jen M.

Deep Dark

By Amy Reece

4.5⭐️

A wonderful story of love conquering any obstacle .
Shaly
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amy-reece
**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW**

I have been looking forward to Izzy and Janey's story for a while now, the mystery behind Janey's father was driving me crazy, I kept coming up with different scenarios and all of them were wrong, well one came close. I must admit when Mac was first introduced into the book, I grew angry at Izzy because I thought she purposely kept his daughter away from him and he was such an awesome guy. After continuing on with the story I quickly realized my e
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE The DeLuca Family series, but I believe that Deep Dark has become my favorite to date. Isabelle, aka Izzy, is the single mother of the siblings, juggling a great deal with the help of her crazy family, but none know the truth of how she became the mother of her tiny human. But fate helped that along, when one day, she came across said father of one night stand, out of the blue, and all of the sudden, everything changed in the blink of an eye, as baby daddy Mac, never got her ou ...more
Julie
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
More DeLuca Love

What happens when you run into the father of your child that was a result of a one night stand? Well, you get another Deluca story to read.
Izzy met Mac six years ago in a bar, shortly after she breaks up with her boyfriend. They had a wonderful night together and she leaves while he's still sleeping without learning his last name. Mac was scheduled to be deployed the next day, therefore she thought she'd never see him again.
Fast forward six years. Mac is back in Albuquerque worki
Slb
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ah this book is about Izzy DeLuca. She is raising a 5 year old daughter and working with her brother at the family business. Having 4 brothers and 1 sister makes for plenty of help and support. A shocking encounter re blossoms a relationship that is as unexpected as it is welcome to both parties. As Lizzy, her daughter, and family, slower but still, get to know and love Mac, a sweet romance fills the pages. The only problem is a criminal factor which has all the family and especially law enforce ...more
Sallie
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mystery, love and so much family!

It has to be said that this is the best book of the series. It's got everything a reader could want. Mystery, love and so much family. It keeps you hooked from the first page and holds you hostage.
Isabella aka Izzy is my favorite character. She is such a strong woman, being a single mom and handling a huge career. She doesn't fit anyone's mold. Janey is so adorable too.
In this novel the mystery of who her father is finally comes out. It's not at all what I pict
Sherry
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Totally in love with this fantastic series and the entire DeLuca family! Deep Dark is Izzy's story and it has just the right mix of romance, steam, mystery, suspense, and the addition of another swoon worthy alpha hottie, Mac. We finally get the answer to who little Janey's father is and the story behind him. Totally loved the story from the first page to the last and can't wait for the next book!
Jacqueline Ellison
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book has secrets, Homeland Security, family drama, action and a well written storyline. I enjoyed Izzy, Mac and their daughter Janey but I thought the DeLuca brothers were unfair to Mac. Great characters and the DeLuca family taking care of each other was really nice to read. I voluntarily received this book to review for my honest opinion.
Vanessa Lawford
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mac and Izzy's story was just as good as the previous two stories in the DeLuca family.

We finally have some answers about the family.

I loved this story just as much as the rest of the series and cannot wait to read more.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review by Sweet Treats Book Blog.
Cristine Hand
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Amy Reece has done it again! I absolutely loved it!! Finally being able to know the story of Izzy and Janey. Absolutely heartfelt and captivating!! I can't wait for more!!! I received this book for free in an exchange for an honest review.
Edna Williams
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the series. Loved Izzy and Mac's story
Beth Ostrosky
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very good read!

This was a really good love story. The characters were so awesome and heartfelt! The plot was good with some twists and turns. Try it
Terri
I really liked this one, and hope there is more to com.
Maddy's Reading
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, law-enforsement
I am in love with this series and the DeLuca family. This is a third installment in this series and finally we get to know who is Isabella’s baby daddy.
Single Mom Isabella is doing everything she can to have a career while talking care of her daughter. Who is her baby’s father is a question everyone has but she has managed to shut them all up. Until she runs into Mac at the mall.
Mac remembers Isabella , the one-night stand that had left such a mark on him. He hasn’t been able to forget her in
Diane
Sep 29, 2019
Shannon
Jan 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• False Security (Rogue Security and Investigation, #2)
  • Lead Security (Rogue Security and Investigation, #3)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Rough Country (Tannen Boys, #3)
  • Exes and Goals (Slapshot #1)
  • Dallas (Wildflower, #2)
  • I See You (Criminal Profiler #2)
  • Eagle (Linear Tactical, #2)
  • Shamrock (Linear Tactical, #3)
  • Clayton (Wildflower, #1)
  • Jason (Kings of Guardian #4)
  • Angel (Linear Tactical #4)
  • Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
Amy Reece lives in Albuquerque, NM, with her husband and family. She loves to read and travel and has an unhealthy addiction to dogs. She believes red wine, coffee, and chocolate are the elixirs of life and lead to great inspiration or possible great delusion. She is the author of The Seeker Series and The Way to Her Heart. Stay tuned for her newest book, Watch Over, a contemporary romantic suspen ...more

The DeLuca Family (4 books)
  • Watch Over (The DeLuca Family, #1)
  • Safe Guard (The DeLuca Family, #2)
  • This Time (The DeLuca Family, #4)