Start by marking “Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 2

Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 2

(ゆるキャン△ / Laid-Back Camp #2)

Rin's always loved to go camping solo, while Nadeshiko's learning to appreciate camping more and more. What sights will they take in when they bump into each other, especially with the entire Outdoor Exploration Club in tow?
Published June 5th 2018 by Yen Press (first published July 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 2

Start your review of Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 2
Alysa Craigie
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An apt title. Just a bunch of kids who wanna go camping, so they go camping! Very chill, very chilly (because... it's winter in the story... haha get it??) Anyways, a good read.
Mehsi
The second volume in the Yuru Camp/Laid-Back Camp and it is time to bundle up and get camping.

I was in the mood for something chill, something laid-back, something calm. And this one fits the bill perfectly. Just watching girls go camping and having a good time.

This one was indeed very chill and fluffy and I had tons of fun seeing the girls go camping and having a fantastic fun time. The first two chapters are when Rin and Nadeshiko are separate (but they find a way to connect which just had me
scar
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
so soft and cute
Rod Brown
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
A girl gets a new compact, portable grill and takes it on a camping trip with a friend to try it out. That's it. This series takes it's title very, very seriously.
Hayley
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
So cute and peaceful! (I accidentally skipped volume one though ^^;) I'm not a fan of camping in real life, but this made me think perhaps I should give it another try!
Olivia
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All they do in this manga is camp, and talk about food, and cook food, and eat food...and I’m completely okay with it.
Aaron
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
The girls of LAID-BACK CAMP return with their particular and warm brand of nonsense-learning that pits the ridiculousness of learn-as-you-go adventuring alongside the fervent resilience of one or two high-school kids just curious enough to try something different (and drag their friends along with). Rin and Nadeshiko are still awkwardly allied in their camping interests, but as autumn drags on, new opportunities arise for friendship and exploration of the outdoors.

This volume has a much better,
frau.meln
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aufmachung

Ich bin hin und weg vom Zeichenstil. Die Hintergründe sehen episch aus. Und auch die Charaktere, die so eine Chibi und normale Person Mischung sind, gefallen mir sehr. Dieser Stil hat mich zum Kauf animiert, obwohl ich Camping gar nicht mag.

Aber auch den Erzählstil finde ich toll. Ich hab das alles so gefühlt und bin vollkommen abgetaucht. Auch hatte ich das Gefühl mehr Inhalt als nur 178 Seite gehabt zu haben.

Charaktere

tsukamoto 塚本?? 原
Andrew
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, young-adult
I loved the first volume of this manga, and this second volume is really just more of the same, in the best way possible. So here is my review of the first one:

"This slice-of-life manga just tells the story of a group of teenage friends who enjoy going camping. They talk about camping equipment, camp sites, and camping techniques. And we see them going camping, and enjoying themselves. There's no high drama, no danger, no serious conflict. Nobody gets chased by bears or trapped in a snowstorm. I
Brandon
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
About what you'd expect. Aoi is still lewd as fuck. Comfy camping scenes. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I guess one big thing is they're setting up a camping-loving drunk substitute teacher to take over one of their classes, as well as bringing Satou into the mix. We're also getting closer to having Rin camp with the other girls, instead of just with Nadeshiko.
Kim
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, graphic-novel, manga
A fun story and a perfect read for an overcast summer day. It made me very nostalgic for fall. I've never been camping in the fall (or camping in general for a very long time), but his series really makes me want to do both. Also, camp in Japan and I've never even been to Japan.
Nadina
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
A good continuation to the series and I do like how it is going. This volume, now that the characters have been established, was less episodic and the events from the previous chapter continued to the next. Still well paced and good artwork. I look forward to continuing this series.
A plot starts to develop more in this novel when the girls go on a few different cold weather camping trips. I love the camping tips, cooking directions, and the general cozy feel of cold weather camping in Japan.
Engel Dreizehn
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-2020
I do continue to like the laid back feel of the series so far and...this volume seem to go into immense and rich detail on cooking in the doors and the enjoyment of eating/cooking such foods in nature's beauty.
Hadiqa Minwoo
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh man.. This heart warming loads of fluffiness... I'm drowning in happiness...
Jessica
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet slice of life 😊❤️
Kathleen
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A club outing! Will their camping trip be a success, if none of them have really camped before?
Kelsey
房間露營的原聲帶的長度居然比動畫還長
只是後面十幾首組曲感覺像充數
Ben Hutchinson
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The fantastic, chilled out camping series continues
Six
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
nothing happens, but that's A-OK.
Pikobooks
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Toujours aussi rafraîchissant !
Melissa Henrichs
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Adorable and educational. I've never been camping, but after this i feel like i could be down.
Also the food looks soooo delicious.
Hayley
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
So cute! Love the artwork and the sweetness of this series. Doesn’t have a super linear or overly interesting story to tell but the characters are cute and the camping aspect makes it super homey and relaxing. Definitely a stress free read.
Abigail
dk
Sep 23, 2020
Sphinxou
Feb 16, 2020

• プ女と野獣 JKが悪役レスラーに恋した話 1 [Pujo to Yajuu: JK ga Akuyaku Wrestler ni Koi shita Hanashi 1] (Cutie and the Beast, #1)
  • Flying Witch, Vol. 5 (Flying Witch, #5)
  • Hakumei & Mikochi: Tiny Little Life in the Woods, Vol. 1
  • ふらいんぐうぃっち 6 (Flying Witch, #6)
  • Flying Witch, Vol. 1 (Flying Witch, #1)
  • 干物妹!うまるちゃん 1 [Himouto! Umaru-chan #1]
  • Minuscule #2
  • ふらいんぐうぃっち 2 (Flying Witch, #2)
  • Minuscule #3
  • Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san, Vol. 1
  • Witch Hat Atelier, Vol. 6
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (Manga) Vol. 2
  • よつばと! 14 (Yotsuba&!, #14)
  • Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san, Vol. 2
  • 古見さんは、コミュ症です。volume 5 (Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu., #5)
  • Girls' Last Tour, Vol. 1 (Girls' Last Tour, #1)
  • ダンジョン飯 5 [Dungeon Meshi 5] (Delicious in Dungeon, #5)
  • 古見さんは、コミュ症です。 volume 9

ゆるキャン△ / Laid-Back Camp (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 1
  • Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 3
  • Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 4
  • Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 5
  • Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 6
  • Laid-Back Camp, Vol. 7
  • ゆるキャン△ 8 [Yuru Camp 8] (Laid-Back Camp, #8)
  • ゆるキャン△ 9 [Yuru Camp 9] (Laid-Back Camp, #9)
  • ゆるキャン△ 10 [Yuru Camp 10] (Laid-Back Camp, #10)
  • ゆるキャン△ 11 [Yuru Camp 11] (Laid-Back Camp, #11)

News & Interviews