Start by marking “Sloth (The Seven #3)” as Want to Read:
Sloth (The Seven #3)

Sloth (The Seven #3)

One fateful night, one stolen kiss, and I’m determined to prove he does care about something … me.

*** This is Book #3 in The 7 series ***

7 authors, 7 novellas, 7 deadly sins.

1. PRIDE by Scott Hildreth
6. LUST by FG Adams
7. GLUTTONY - by M.C. Webb
Kindle Edition
Published October 23rd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Sloth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sloth

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionAll the covers for this series are basically the same so all my comments will remain the same as well for each book. I like the cover on this one a lot. Obviously, it is a great representation of the story (and series). It has good composition and title work as well.description

description

descriptionI flipping LOVED this one. Super well written and paced. The plot was engaging and kept me turning the pages. The sex scenes were hot. No OW/OM drama. I LOVED Dallas with a burning passion of a thousand suns. He was the perfect anti-
Ciru
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my favourite book in this series so far. So far.

As I am learning is the theme of these books... April and Dallas meet in the midst of violence... against April...and Dallas is the "knight in leather amour" who knocks her down and then saves her.

Evil men shouldn’t be this attractive. The two things should be mutually exclusive concepts; otherwise, it’s not fair.

Right off the bat...Dallas is just a scary individual. And also endearingly crazy. Their banter was so funny. One trying to act l
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
“the sin of sloth with four characteristics (1)carelessness, (2) unwillingness to act, (3) half-hearted effort, and (4) becoming easily discouraged by any possible difficulty.” -Brian hedges

I included that above quote because sloth is more than just lazy! It’s about inaction! There’s three ways you see sloth represented in this story and I didn’t fully understand until I looked further into what the sin of sloth is! So before you read take the above quote into mind and it’ll help you too see ho
Robyn Corcoran
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I finally managed to read this after having it on my kindle for ages and I’m glad I did too.

A very different story about an abused young woman fleeing her rotter of a boyfriend, who just so happens to be trying to kill her! 😲 Being hit by a car while being chased by Terry, the bastard boyfriend, wasn’t exactly how April thought she might get out of things but it helped, sort of! Enter Dallas!

April’s life had never been all rainbows and unicorns and so she didn’t expect it to be which was sad in
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Beware the knight in shining armour

Max Henry has outshone herself with this novella SLOTH. Max has taken a different approach to others who have written about the sin of Sloth, she does not look at the slow lazy aspect, instead she approaches it from the angle of constant inaction.

April is a young woman who has finally decided to run away from an abusive relationship, only to be rescued by Dallas, who may be even deadlier. The twists and turns that are woven throughout this story are simply mi
Caroline
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: max-henry
7 authors, 7 novellas, 7 deadly sins. Sloth is Book #3 in The 7 series. She’s given up believing that anybody in this world genuinely cares for another. « There is no happiness in forever, only the fleeting satisfaction you get from surviving another day. » Until one fateful night, one stolen kiss, and she’s determined to prove he does care about something … her. If I was a Max Henry virgin before, I’m not anymore. Utterly caught under her spell. Sloth is short, sharp, and spectacular. « Look af ...more
Momma Hellmouth
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, review-tour
My Review of The 7: Sloth (The Seven #3)
by Max Henry
My Rating 4.5 Stars

When I first saw this collection was coming to fruition I wanted to read them all, I wasn’t sure what I would be reading since it’s all the Seven Deadly Sins, and who knows where that could go within these pages.
Loved this one! Knight to the rescue, or so your think?? Dallas was off the charts sexy and April was the perfect heroine. This was a hot fan yourself read with the scenes within these pages. Great Read!
** I voluntari
Ree
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
April has been just merely existing, it seems, until a chain of events triggered by her boyfriend's attempt to mortally harm her shake up her thought processes. Dallas, her "saviour" is exactly as her first impression: deadly, dark & dangerous. Her first instinct warns her to run away, yet April's inertia places her deeply in Dallas' clutches, with escape routes disappearing the longer she stays.

This is a story that had me wishing I could jump into the book and smack the heroine upside the h
Becky Baldridge
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sloth isn't romantic. It's not a hearts and flowers kind of tale. What it is, is dark, twisted, and disturbing. It's a riveting story of abuse, control, betrayal, and obsession. Dallas and April come together under some extreme circumstances and she soon finds out that her savior may very well be her undoing. Their story is a fast-paced, can't catch your breath whirlwind of darkness and lust. Max Henry has a writing style talent for story-telling that catches a reader up quickly and doesn't let ...more
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Dark and dirty kept me wanting more

This is a new author for me and I plan to check out her other work. Dallas and April meet under star her circumstances. April is running from her abusive boyfriend into the arms of a killer who saves her life on more than one occasion. The story ends up with a little bit of a Bonnie and Clyde feel at the end which I loved. There was plenty of hot sex and scenes that stole my breath. Which is great in such a short read. Awesome definitely recommend.
Christina  Fender
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
April is a girl who is literally being beaten by her boyfriend when our story starts. Dallas seriously runs into her, hits her with his car. Yes, this is how our two main characters meet.

We find that both April and Dallas have many secrets, which are slowly revealed throughout the book. I very much enjoyed both characters.

As with a lot of the books in this anthology when you finished reading I had to sit back for a few to get the sin reference as most took a very original twist to them with th
Linda Diamond
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The 7: Sloth

Holy smokes talk about intense, dang this book will grip you from page 1 until the very end!! Dallas is sick and twisted but wow!!! I couldn't get enough of him!! He's tough , rough and sexy as sh##! April oh my she starts out confused and a little scared when she first mets Dallas but she soon becomes just as bad as# as him!! This book isn't for everyone but if you like things a twisted dark and freaking awesome give this a try!! I love it! Found myself rooting for Dallas from the s
Phyl
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great concept, 7 authors, 7 deadly sins.
Trying to escape her abusive boyfriend she’s wishes for a knight to come and save her instead she gets a manipulative asshole. He saves her from her ex, ‘I saved your life, I own you’. Their relationship is strange, she becomes his she’s not happy that she goes from an abusive ex to an controlling asshole. It’s not a typical relationship or romantic.

Reva Coomer
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short read!

Dallas is every girls dream by looks alone. It's his dark side that would scare most away, but not April. She is in trouble, lost, wondering without direction and needs Dallas more than she knows. A chance encounter answers all her prayers and brings out a side of Dallas no one has ever seen. Can these two make it?
Janice Kidd
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has all the feels. April is trying to run from abuse to keep finding it at every turn. She ends up running into Dallas. I will let you read about their explosive relationship.

This is a must read.
A.D. Herrick
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow

Talk about a fantastic ride! Non-stop action and a true to the word sexy bad boy! This book has it all in spades!
Jeanne
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good DARK romance. Her rescuer is not the good guy, but that doesn’t mean he’s not the right guy. Definitely shows what someone is willing to accept and do for their person.
Suzzy
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heavy duty book

This was a great read. Dark and full of craziness. Loved it a lot. Thank you for writing it for us
Rita
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot

Hot hot crazy hot. A lot of hot crazy wierd stuff happening in this story. Read it in less than 1hr was a smooth read.
Naira2975
rated it it was ok
Dec 23, 2017
~lil maso~
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great concept, 7 authors, 7 deadly sins.

Trying to escape her abusive boyfriend she wishes for a knight to come and save her instead she gets a manipulative asshole.

He saves her from her ex, ‘I saved your life, I own you’.
Their relationship is strange, she becomes his, she’s not happy that she goes from an abusive ex to a controlling asshole.

It’s not a typical relationship or romantic.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

phyl

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Re
Tanya
Nov 19, 2017
Lina_mp
rated it did not like it
Nov 09, 2017