Start by marking “Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)

Fall with Me

(Sixth Street Bands #2)

He’s a rock star with a brain.
She’s a grad student with no time to waste on a musician.

Christian Seers has it all figured out. Literally. He may look like a tatted-up rock star, but he’s got an IQ that rivals Einstein.
After doing the math and weighing the odds, he’s learned one thing—love doesn’t exist.

Attraction? Lust? That’s real. Biological.
And convenient

Published (first published November 17th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Fall with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall with Me

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
“She believed she could, so she did.”

Fall With Me is book two in the Sixth Street Bands series by Jayne Frost. The above quote pretty much sums up the heroine you will meet in this book. Is she perfect, no, no-one is. But she is strong and determined and proud and smart and is just the woman to catch Christian’s eye, and never let it go!

fall with me jayne frost

Melody is just about a month from graduating from college when she met Christian. She was holding down two jobs to make ends meet and was tired and grumpy when
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This is a sweet and sexy rockstar romance and I was glad to be granted an audiobook by the author to get a glimpse of her writing style. If you enjoy "rockstar falls for a regular girl" trope and somewhat lighthearted reads then definitely pick this one up!

➦The hero is very likable and so is the heroine, for that matter. A couple of secondary characters were also rather memorable. I want to mention that I've read this book months ago and only now getting around to writing a review. I do remembe
Christy
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo IMG_2246_zpsnpkra9jw.png

I have kind of went backwards with this series, as I’ve read books 3, 4, and 5 but not 1 and 2. When I saw book 2 was available to listen to on audio, I decided to give it a listen. I’m so glad I did! I loved Christian and Melody’s story.

Melody is a college student and Christian is a nerdy rock star. They meet at a restaurant but that doesn’t go well… then they bump into each other again in a library. These two just click. They have more in common then Melody thinks and Christian isn’
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Release Date: December 15, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Hero - 1st person
Steam: 3
Series or Standalone: Can be read as a standalone but is Book 2 of the Sixth Street Bands series

Okay y'all, this book was incredibly good. Although it was short, in no way did the story seem rushed. The pacing of the plot and the interaction between the characters made for quite the entertaining little read.

Christian is the bassist for a soon-to-be famous band, Caged. Melody is a college student who
Hanne
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Melody’s first meeting with the famous rock star Christian isn’t a pleasant one. When she meets him again at the library, she realizes that he’s not like she expected him to be. Christian isn’t letting Melody go without a fight and he chases her. Christian wants to be with Melody whenever he can. Melody doesn’t mind spending time with him, but she also wants to guard her heart.

Christian is a great character. He is not like other rock stars I’ve read about. He’s refreshing. He’s extremely smart
Book-Bosomed  blog
“Autumn’s gone baby, but you still remain. Under my skin, tumbling ‘round my brain.
Leaves have fallen, and the writing’s on the wall. You’re not coming back, but I’m lost in fall.”

A fast food joint probably isn’t where you’d expect to meet a rock star, nor is the crabby cashier likely the person to become the love of your life. While defying statistics and probability might go against Christian Sears and Melody Sullivan’s nature, it’s certainly in their fate.

I really enjoyed the unconventio
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3 ⭐'s

This is Christian's book, the bass player in the band and the band member that was injured in the first book. He's doing fine now.

Nicknamed "Wikipedia" by Logan, we now get to find out the reasoning behind the nickname. His need for knowledge leads him to local libraries and that's where he runs into Melody for the second time. They immediately start challenging each other and its game on.

This book is set up almost exactly like the first book as far as predictability and formula. The cer
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Fall with Me by Jayne Frost was a fast read i devoured in on session. It was my first book by this author and I honestly like her writing style. The leading characters are well developed - yet there is still room for emotional development - as I could not fully connect with the characters.

I do not want to go into detail about the plot to avoid spoilers but I am pretty convinced that readers of "rocker romances" are going to like this book.

Oh and in case you wonder - yes even famous people need
Tpagirl
Fall with Me is the first book I've read by Jayne Frost and the second in the Sixth Street Bands series. I received a complimentary copy for an honest review.

Christian "Wikipedia" Sears is the bassist for the band Caged. He's gorgeous, confident and fun loving; yet he's also super intelligent and geeky - in a good way. Melody "Mel" Sullivan is gorgeous, brash, snarky and brilliant. She's weeks away from her college graduation, where she's devoted her time to medical research.

The band was on an e
Doris
This was a rock romance that brought out something additional to the “normal” rocker books. This one gave you a little inside look at a disease many have and I felt it was done with great taste. Even with that aside it gave you a rocker that was not only hot and could get any girl he wanted just like the rest of his bandmates. Christian was a little different than most rockers and had been labeled as a nerd by some of those close to him; the man was very smart which he needed to be in order to k ...more
Karin
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by Jayne Frost but, after reading this book I want to go back and read book 1. I didn't have any problem following along with this book however.

This was a quick, sweet read told completely from Christian, the heros, POV. Christian isn't the typical rockstar I've read about. He's nerdy and I loved him for that. He knew Melody was different from the moment they met and wasn't willing to let her disappear from his life. After there first meeting goes bad, shes surprised to bum
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

Christian turned out to be such a surprise. A sexy rockstar who is also a geek, double hotness! He definitely surprised me. I really enjoyed his story.
However, this was such an insta love and I don't really like how fast things go in those. Giving that, the story was short but definitely sweet.

Melanie at first glance was a total bitch but she was hiding her soft behind that attitude. Her life was anything but simple, having diabetes and a sick grandmother who is the only fam
Payton (Payton's Book Thoughts)
For the full review, please visit paytonsbookthoughts.wordpress.com

This is the second book in the Sixth Street Band series and I reviewed this at the request of the author as well. Do I dare say this book was better than the first? I think I can say that. But they were both amazing either way!

This time around we got to hear Christian’s story from his perspective. Another love story from the perspective of a male MC. Now y’all know I’m REALLY HOOKED right?

My favorite thing about this book was tha
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Fall in love with Christian and Mel.....

I was lucky when I was given the opportunity to read FALL WITH ME, I was able to read it immediately after finishing GONE FOR YOU. Even though this is a series, the books can very easily be read as stand alsones. Once again Jayne has written a book that flowed beautifully and was easy to read. Her writing formula is obviously working as I struggled to put this book down, reading it in only a few hours.

As with he first book, I fell in love with the two main
Steph's Romance Book Talk
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!!! I really liked this very different take on rock star meets his match story. The entire story is from the male POV and Christian is not your normal rock star band member. I loved every aspect of him, he was kind, sweet, sexy (in my mind), and reflective. Melody was sassy, sweet, caring, and a ball of funny that you just cheered for. Both characters had so much heart and everything that they go through you feel right along with them. This book/novella is part of a series of ...more
Jackie Fire and Ice Book Reviews (blog)
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.***

This is my first book by Jayne Frost but definitely not my last.

I was hooked by the blurb and Ms. Frost followed through with an amazing book over all.

I loved getting to know Melody, Christian, and the other guys in the band.

5 stars. I highly recommend this book.
I can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
3.5 Stars
MAJOR SPOILERS THROUGHOUT:
I really liked this installment in the Sixth Street Bands series. While I didn't enjoy it as much as the first book, it was still a solid sequel.

Christian- I didn't get to see much of Christian in the first book. He was in the hospital for the majority of that installment and his personality didn't come through a lot. This book was completely told through his POV (except for the epilogue), and I fell in love with him as a person. He went from this guy tha
Michell Hall casper
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
So not what you would expect from a rock star read. Christian melted my heart!!! I absolutely fell in love with Christian and Melody. They are perfect for each other in every way. This is another read told in the POV of the male character. I don't want to say to much because I don't want to give anything away. It is definitely a must read!!!!!!
HMS
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Quirks
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads

Christian is the bassist of the band Caged and is recording new music. Melody is college student. They both lead very different lives but they're both math nerds. And neither of them are interested in a relationship. So when they're faced with a mutual attraction, they decide to give it the good ol' no-strings try.

So they both do their own work and they have sex. Except they also bond over witty banter and math, of all things, because when does no-strings ever work? One person always get
Krystal Amora Book Reviews
Fall with Me by Jayne Frost Sixth Street Bands Book 2

This is the first book I have read from Jayne Frost and I must say the story was solid and a joy to read. The characters we well developed and the story line was familiar with a twist that I haven’t read before.

Meet Melody and Christian the awesome characters in this book. These characters are similar but very different. Melody is a college student who has been studying proteins and is part of some very intense research. Christian on the other
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
I was given an eBook copy of Fall with Me by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Fall with Me is the second standalone novella in the Sixth Street Bands series by Jayne Frost, and although it's not necessary to read Gone for You, the first novella in the series, I would highly recommend doing so if you want to know more about the music group Caged and the characters. It had almost been two years since I had read Gone for You, so it took me a while to remember all of the charac
☆Tweety ☆

Fall With Me is such a short and deep novella of the "Sixth Street Bands" series. The protagonist is Christian, bassist of the band Caged and a real geek-nerd. We are told the events from his perspective, which was new for me because I usually read dual or female POVs. Being a novella, things develop quite fast but it's not an issue for me because the characters realize their feelings slowly and form a strong bond.

The heroine of the series was Melody "Mel". She is about to graduate and
Uzma
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fall With Me, by Jayne Frost, is my first book by the author and I have gotten quite familiar with the rockstar and simple girl, rockstar and simple guy story lines, in the recent time and I gotta say, they have an appeal of their own.
This story hits a bit close to home. Not in its entirety but in bits and pieces, and therefore I felt more of a connection with the main characters.
So we have this amazing rocker guy, who isn't your average rockstar. He is a bit nerdy and knows what he wants, he's
Gabby
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great characters?…Yes. Witty dialogue?…Yes. Sweet, sexy, and surprisingly moving?…Yes, yes and yes. Fall With Me gets an astounding YES! from me. The second installment in the Sixth Street Band series is a quick, easy and smooth romance novella that sucked me in from the very beginning. And because I’m selfish, I want more!

Christian did not believe in love. Biologically, people were not meant to stay together. The attraction always fades. For him and his lifestyle as bassist for the band Caged,
Lauren - SERIESous Books

**I received a review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by my source.**

I was so happy that Fall With Me built upon the potential I saw when reading the first book in the Sixth Street Bands' series. While Gone for YouGone for You seemed rushed, this one had perfect pacing.

It definitely helped that the Mel and Christian had great chemistry from the start. It was easy for me to see why they would be drawn to each other. They are both ge
Cassie
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fall With Me is the first book I've read by Author Jayne Frost, and I'm so glad I agreed to review this book. Fall With Me is book 2 in the Sixth Street Band Romance, but you don't have to read book one. This could be read as a standalone, I did and I wasn't lost at all.

It was supposed to be a one night stand, with breakfast. But Christian and Melody decide to let it play out on it's on and have a bit of fun, nothing serious, just sex. Just an Autumn fling. Christian's never been in a relationsh
Beth C.
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After reading and loving the first Sixth Street Bands book, "Gone For You", when I got a chance to review this book I jumped at the chance. This one was just as good as the first in the series. This book focused on Christian, bass player for the band Caged, from Austin. Although a famous rock star, Christian is extremely intelligent (not to mention smokin' hot). This has always been a point of contention in his family, especially with his mathematician father, who thinks that Christian is wastin ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a sweet and refreshingly different story. I went in expecting the typical true rockstar book and was surprisingly taken aback to find something different. I really enjoyed this storyline of a hot, sexy, sweet, kind rockstar and the sassy, strong, caring grad student who was more than meets the eye (at least for Christian).
There were so many sweet moments with these two that made you just swoon. If you ever had a crush on a hot rocker then this book is for you. I loved that we got this story
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

If you are a fan of rocker romances, then you are going to love Fall with Me by Jayne Frost. This romance novel was so well written that I did not want it to end. Normally I am wary of romance stories from the male POV but the author nailed it. I almost felt like I was seeing everything through Christian’s eyes.

I really enjoyed his first meeting with Melody. I love how the most mundane setting can lead you to the love of your life. Seriously the romance world needs to
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Shattered Rhythm  (Meltdown #3)
  • An Aria in Venice (A Musical Interlude, #1.5)
  • Sex in Numbers (S.I.N. Rock Star Trilogy #1)
  • Righteous Obsession
  • Chasing Kade (Thrill of the Chase, #1)
  • Muse (Fighting Fate, #1)
  • Stakeout (Stalker #1)
  • Shattered (Lost in Oblivion, #4)
  • Dragon in the Blood (Vale of Stars, #2)
  • Music of the Heart: Runaway Train, The Complete Series (Runaway Train, #1-4)
  • Blissful Tragedy
  • Lennon's Rain (Lennon's Girls #2)
  • Almost Never
  • Nailed (Dad Bod Contracting, #3)
  • Rock My Heart (Scarlet Fever, #1)
  • Clutch
  • Hero of Mine (Men in Uniform, #2)
  • At This Moment (Of Love And Madness #1)
I write about the things that move me. Music and soulmates and bad boys with as much heart as attitude. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and a killer soundtrack.

My Rockstar Romance Series—Sixth Street Bands—centers around the Austin, Texas music scene. A place I will forever consider my home.

Join my reader group on Facebook for exclusive content, giveaways, and the latest Sixth Street Bands news :

Sixth Street Bands (5 books)
  • Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands, #1)
  • Missing from Me (Sixth Street Bands, #3)
  • Lost for You (Sixth Street Bands, #4)
  • Down to You (Sixth Street Bands, #5)