Start by marking “Ghosts Gone Wild (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ghosts Gone Wild (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #2)

Ghosts Gone Wild

(Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery #2)

There’s never a good time for a ghost crisis.

However, it's particularly inconvenient while I'm trying to tackle my first wedding season. Between twelve hour days, an assistant with a case of butter fingers (not the chocolate kind), and the flood of tourists in town, I’m struggling to keep a grip on my sanity.

All I want is three months of peace from the spirit world.

But
Published September 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ghosts Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosts Gone Wild

☕️Kimberly
Wedding season is in full swing. Unfortunately her first wedding comes with Kimberly, the bride from hell. First time I’ve read a book with a character bearing my name and she’s a bitch. Why? Lucas, the love interest from book one, a security specialist, is coming for a visit and Scarlett’s ghostly companion, a Victorian era gentlemen is all sixes and sevens because local gossip diva and fellow ghost Gwen, has a new love interest. It’s enough to make a certain young florist pull her hair out…but ...more
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Ghosts Gone Wild is the second story in the Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mysteries, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. After meeting Scarlet the “ghost whisper” and learning of her talents in the first book (and prequel short stories), I felt the author did a great job ramping up Scarlet’s personality and abilities. With so many ghost around and an abundant supply of potential murder victims (in the volume of tourists that visit the small town), the author could have coasted on a set formula for her books. ...more
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I recently reviewed Betwixt which has a variety of novellas set in the town, and is a bridge between Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries and the Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mysteries , and introduces Scarlet.  Ghost Hunter Next Door is the first in her series.  The books of both series are in Kindle Unlimited.

Now we are in the th
Sophia
The title is definitely apropos in this one. Two she-devil ghosts tug back and forth at Scarlett to solve their otherworldly problems, Gwen starts seeing another ghost leaving poor Hayward devastated, and now ghosts are going missing. Meanwhile, Scarlett gets a visit from Lucas on his vacation and she starts to panic because she's out of her depth. And, her flower shop assistant is a constant calamity. Has the world gone mad, she wonders?

Ghosts Gone Wild is the second of the Beechwood Harbor Gho
Barbara Hackel
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Scarlet has been able to see and talk to ghosts all of her life. The past year she took the inheritance her grandmother had left her and opened a florist shop in Beechwood Harbor. She lives above the shop with two ghosts, Hayward and her former childhood cat, Flapjack. Other ghosts came and went as they needed help from Scar, and one in particular, Gwen, kept her connected to all the gossip in town.

When Scarlet is hired to do the flowers for a society wedding at the newly renovated Lilac B &
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 5 Story 4

Scarlett has been managing her new business, and hoping that the ghosts in town will just all take a collective cleansing breath and give her a break. But, that’s apparently not to be – and when you add on the bride from Hell in Kimberly, Scarlett’s reserves are running on empty and her assistant causing more issues than she solves – things can’t get worse. Or can they? See, in Scarlett’s world, it’s never a safe bet to ask that question bec
Jessi
Scarlet's business is picking up. Tourist season is in swing and the B&B renovated by a reality show has promised to send all floral business her way, starting with a bridezilla, Kimberly. Unfortunately, Scarlet isn't the only person that Kimberly has upset. When Kimberly ends up dead, she is no more pleasant than she was in life. And Scarlet is also juggling a dead ex-wife who is haunting her very living husband. Oh. And then there's the little matter of ghosts in town that are disappearing ...more
Relina Skye
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Ghosts Gone Wild" is the second book in Danielle Garrett's "Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mysteries series". Scarlet Sanderson has lived with the gift of being able to talk to ghosts for most of her life. Currently, she's living in Beechwood Harbor running her own florist shop. As a result of events from her previous adventure, she's now working weddings, and her first one is with a mega bridezilla. Overwhelmed, with dealing with an assistant who can't stop breaking things, ghosts who don't always rea ...more
Karlene Browning
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this series because I was down with an injury and I just wanted fun and light cozies. It fit my needs. The human characters in the book are a little bland and/or stereotypical. Even for the genre. And I'm still trying to get past the weirdness of a talking cat—but I do like that character best of all of them.

There's a murder—of course, there is—and it's kind of on the sad side. I mean, talk about getting back at an annoying character… There was more action going on in this boo
Dharia Scarab
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

4 sta
JOHN C
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Who the heck is Scarlet Sanderson anyway?

In Beechwood Cove, Scarlet seems like just the owner of Lilypond Floral, but she is way more than that! You see, Ghosts seek her out to right wrongs and give advice. Sometimes she is a ghost exorcist.
This book, a bridezilla, a mean divorcee and a ghost hunter cross her path, so its up to her and her friends and boyfriend Lucas to help.
And now she is given a book to read.... where will the next story take us?
A.M. Cummins
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great hook to finish the book with. I can't wait to see Scarlet and Lucas in the next book.

A special shout out to the development of Scar's childhood cat, Flapjack. I wasn't to sure about this character in the first book. But I get it now.
This was an excellent 2nd book in a series.

...on to the next. (Starting it today!)
kelly loerch
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cancel all your plans!!

I started reading and I could not stop! I love the charming characters in the book. She draws you right in to her stories and makes you want to go drink coffee at Siren Song and stay awhile ❤❤❤ you will never be disappointed in reading any of her Beechwood books! Absolutely loved every one of them😍
Vivian
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Poor Scarlet is inundated with ghosts (some not so nice) to the detriment of her fledgling business and blossoming romance with Lucas. Then ghosts start disappearing around town and Scarlet and Lucas investigate. Once the baddie is banished, Scarlet's life returns to normal and there's new adventures on her horizon - next stop New Orleans!
Pam
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good book

This is a good, clean paranormal book. I think I enjoyed this book (book 2) a tad more than book 1. But don't get me wrong I really liked book one. But this book to me had more twists in it. You have to read book one, The Ghost Hunter Next Door. So you will meet the characters in Beechwood Harber. I think you will like them.
Cheri Schaefer
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable and very entertaining!

Really enjoyed this second book in the series! The store
line was a page turner. Couldn't put it down from the very
first line to the last. Loved the characters! Especially
Flapjack the ghost cat. The incorporation of three different
mysteries within the main story line was great. Am anxiously
awaiting the next book in this series!!
Jana Gundy
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fun read in the Beechwood Harbor world

I really enjoy reading about Scarlet and her merry band of ghosts. Flapjack has to be the best ghost cat ever! The overall mystery was excellent and I enjoyed her romance with Lucas. They aren’t together a lot so that might present problems but it’s good for now. I enjoy this and Holly’s series that is set in the same world.
Susan Landowski
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ghost Bridezilla and More Mysteries to Solve

Love this series and look forward to next book. That being said each can definitely be read as a standalone. The characters are funny, intelligent, emotional and interact with all the human reactions from dislike to love. Love that this story combines the paranormal with mystery and great sarcastic humor along the way. Please read.
Krystyna
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Acting as a mediator is really not her strongest point

A terrific read. Full of banter, sarcasm and humour. A dead bride to be, missing ghosts, a ghost wanting a new alimony agreement and her "boyfriend" on a visit. Terrific lively characters and a brilliant take on a ghost's love life. The plot is multilayered and so full that you find yourself reading until you finish. Great read
Suzi
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting and creative

I've really enjoyed the first two books in this new series. Maisie and her friends and enemies are intriguing to say the least. I will definitely continue with this series and look forward to finding the next book! Thank you Ms Garrett!
Pam
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ghosts Gone Wild

Beechwood harbour has become my dream fantasy escape! The more residents I meet the more I can't wait to meet! Danielle Garrett amazingly wonderful! Now on to the next!
Ruth Feathers
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Weddings can be deadly

Bridezillas, missing ghosts, jealous ghosts, poisoning, you name it. Scarlet can handle it all. A new assistant, a burgeoning love life, and new powers to boot!
Diana Blick
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great followup

This is a great follow-up with a couple of interesting mysteries and a lot of amusing ghostly action. A touch of romance fills out the list of things to like about this book.
Nannette Miller-Pieper
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A real ghost read

Loved all of the ghost, even though Kimberly was a hand full, she kept the whole thing rolling just wondering what she would be up to next. Looking forward to the next one
Paula-Diane Lufflum
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2

Another great book, loving the relationships within, a couple of new ghosts, a murder and a weirdo, wheat fun eh.
Barbara Staffo
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Getting better

What can I say. These books just get better and better. I do enjoy them. Can't wait for the next one. Want to know how good this series is. Read the books.
Alyson Beard
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Snarky sassy ghosts and a ghost whisperer who doesn't want anyone else to know. Love the characters and the unusual storyline of this series.
Rhonda Jones
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Oh my this book is jam packed with mystery and suspense and ghosts determined to drive the ghost whisperer to pull her hair out. Throw in a bridezilla, a murder, and missing ghosts, and we are given a fantastic book. A real page turner.
Karen
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second book in the cozy paranormal mystery series. As good as the first.
Holly
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good ghost cozy but starting to talk about magic. Don’t know if I’ll continue since introducing that topic.

• Auld Lang Syne : A MARY O’REILLY SERIES SHORT STORY
  • The Middle House: Return to Cold Creek Hollow
  • A Witchy Mystery (Harper Grant Mystery #2)
  • Lilac Skully and the Haunted House
  • Witch School Dropout (Witch Squad Mystery #7)
  • Grave Holiday (A Maddie Graves Mystery #9)
  • The Tower (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #9)
  • Fading Frost (Crystal Frost, #4)
  • A Witch Before Dying (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #11)
  • The Accused and the Damned
  • Witch Chocolate Fudge (Bewitched by Chocolate #2)
  • A Haunting in Crown Point (Spookshow 6)
  • The Missing Librarian (Lainswich Witches #4)

Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery (4 books)
  • The Ghost Hunter Next Door (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #1)
  • When Good Ghosts Get the Blues (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery, #3)
  • Big Ghosts Don't Cry (Beechwood Harbor Ghost Mystery #4)