Start by marking “Prey till the End (Endangered, #3)” as Want to Read:
Prey till the End (Endangered, #3)

Prey till the End

(Endangered #3)

The 3rd installment brings the The Endangered Series to a gripping conclusion that will keep you on the edge of your seat till the last page.

Seven years have passed since Lori exiled herself from her clan. Seven years without bloodshed, without demons, without torture, without premonitions. Seven years of peace and quiet in the civilian life she's cultivated for herself.
S
Published November 14th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Prey till the End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prey till the End

Start your review of Prey till the End (Endangered, #3)
Maddie
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really fun read! Having read the first two in the series I was invested in the characters and interested to see where it would go after book 2 ended with Lori leaving the others and several cliffhangers with minor characters like Malik(!), I wanted to see how it would play out.

The author introduces new characters with connections to the events of the first book (one of a few clever twists) and answers some questions raised in both books such as why Brixton targeted Lori for her "abilities" in Bk
Eric Lahti
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a really good, just like the previous one, and it’s nice to see someone taking classic monsters – vampires and werewolves – and doing more than making soft-core erotica with them. S.L. has created a great twist on the traditions and not only brought those creatures into our world, but managed to make the fantastic seem real without feeling mundane.
Read the whole review on my blog
Luke
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars all day! Lori is a snowflake made of razorblades. Love her, love this series. Thanks SL for the advanced copy. Not good at writing reviews...... just go read it.

Favorite Quotes:
"I'm terrified I'll never know a world better than this."
"When you look into my eyes you see the world bleed."
"I was a killer before I was ever a vampire."
“You're fighting for something you already lost.”
Donna
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting Conclusion to The Endangered Trilogy! This book, which completes The Endangered trilogy, provides a totally satisfying and exciting story from beginning to end. The story stands very well on its own, but it definitely helps to be familiar with the characters and their arcs from the previous books. I thought the pacing of the second book was fast, but this one hit the ground running from the first few chapters and kept me on the edge of my seat till the end (no pun intended). There's def ...more
butterfliesandbooks
My review ......
Wow !!!! What a great ending to a fantastic trilogy.

Seven years have passed since book 1 & 2 (which I really think you’ll need to read before the last book) seven long boring years, she hasn’t seen or heard from her clan since her self exile. The war seems to be over, casualties on both sides, and the humans are safe (for now)
But they need her help, a member of her old clan has been murdering humans, and her clan is being held to account.
But is it all as it seems ? Are there
RJ
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lori has been on hiatus from her chaotic life for the past seven years. She’s made a normal mundane existence for herself in Los Angeles, hanging with the humans. She’s done quite well for herself; a nice apartment owns a blood bank and works part-time at a bar. All this normalcy is about to change. A ghost from the past will make an appearance that will complicate her life enormously. At the same time, the Purebloods are upset with the rash of recent human deaths linked to vampires. Notoriety i ...more
Cherrelle Shelton
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
DarkRaven Reviews
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Truly remarkable storytelling. As I finished the story I knew that my life will not be the same again. I have fallen for this author's writing and cannot wait to devour the next book. The characters were truly inspirational and the storyline was compelling.

It is amazingly intense and the author prepares you for the journey for you to take alongside the characters really well. The characters and story development were perfectly done. This book was extremely well written and has fast become one of
Haley
Dec 28, 2017
Voregeoisie
Nov 28, 2020
S.L. Eaves
Oct 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
J.A. Ironside
Dave-Brendon Burgh
Nov 27, 2017
Audiobooks: BOGO Audible Deal for New Series 1 27 Jul 30, 2019 09:56AM

• Zombie Infestation (A Serena Rouge Novel Book 1)
  • Forged by Steel (Steel Corps #3)
  • Beyond
  • Red Tide - Vampires of the Morgue: The Flavel House Horror (The Ian McDermott Paranormal Investigator series) (Volume 2)
  • The Conqueror Worm (Black Exorcist #1)
  • A Talent for Killing
  • The Dragon's Stone (The Dark Heart Chronicles Book 1)
  • Tether
  • Vector Red: Epidemic of Genetically Altered Bacteria
  • No Cure For Murder
  • In My Father's Basement
  • Trial by Fire (Archemi Online, #2)
  • The Troubleshooter
  • Dragon Seed (Archemi Online Chronicles, #1)
  • Instant Darkness (EMP Crisis #1)
  • Greenwood Cove (Sunshine Walkingstick, #1)
  • The Colliding Worlds Trilogy: The Complete Trilogy: Collision, Implosion, and Explosion
  • Vampire Caving

Endangered (3 books)
  • The Endangered (Endangered, #1)
  • Dead and Damaged (Endangered, #2)

News & Interviews