Start by marking “Happy Spanksgiving (Suncoast Society, #62)” as Want to Read:
Happy Spanksgiving (Suncoast Society, #62)

Happy Spanksgiving

(Suncoast Society #62)

(Suncoast Society #62, MMF, MM, MF, BDSM)

When Max, Sean, and Cali throw a Suncoast Society party, it’s usually a doozy. Unfortunately old, painful memories are uninvited guests when they get unexpected news about someone from their past. While others are celebrating, the triad is examining their emotions.

Not even Baxter high on catnip, a repentant T-Rex, or a pregnant and
ebook
Published November 13th 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Happy Spanksgiving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Spanksgiving

Start your review of Happy Spanksgiving (Suncoast Society, #62)
Rhonda
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love this trio, Max, Sean and Cali! They have dealt with a lot of crap from their past to become close and loving trio of lovers. And Baxter the cat just cracked me up. He's definitely comic relief in this book. Even though the three are happy with each other, the past comes roaring back into their lives in the form of Max and Sean's ex lover, Lydia. Painful memories once again swamp them. Seeing how much her husbands are hurting, Cali sets out to do something to rid Lydia's memories once ...more
Melanie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this book Tymber shows us that, as much as we want to forget about the painful past, it doesn’t always stay there and sometimes comes back to remind us and make us feel.
Cali, Sean and Max - along with their catnip-craving cat Baxter - are about to host a kinky holiday party. News comes to them about someone from their past. Although it affects all of them, Sean is the one who is affected most. Friends weigh in on their feelings about how Karma played a role, and Cali then decides to take the
Pam
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SPOILER ALERT: THIS BOOK FEATURES CALI, MAX, AND SEAN. THEIR STORY BEGINS IN CRAFTY BASTARDS (BOOK 12), AND IS CONTINUED IN KINKO DE MAYO, HAPPY SPANK PATRICK'S DAY, AND THIS MOODY BASTARD (BOOKS 21, 47, AND 50, RESPECTIVELY). IT'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU READ THESE FOUR BOOKS FOR THE BACKSTORY ON THESE THREE CHARACTERS. OTHERWISE, THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Another holiday...another Suncoast Society party. And, once again, Cali, Sean, and Max are hosting. Cali's working on the holiday webs
Kristinmarie
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again we get to have a peak into the lives of some of our old friends from the Suncoast Society. It's time for Thanksgiving which means it's time for another holiday party, this time at Sean, Max and Cali's house. We also get an unpleasant problem arising from an old ex. Causing the trio to evaluate their emotions concerning the situation. Good surprising information from a good friend. I love getting glimpse of the holiday parties where else but a Suncoast party do you get to discuss infla ...more
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

The Crafty Bastards host another erotic party filled with kinky fun. This time, Thanksgiving is a Spankgiving party of floggings, orgasms and spankings galore. Max, Sean, and Cali are the go to hosts for the private parties. They enjoy doing it and it helps them sell more of their deviant toys too, even if they are a bit hesitant about pushing products on their friends. Their products are quality material and they shouldn't worry so much.

This party does end up with a downer when Max and Sean
Angie
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
When a blast from the past comes back into the lives of Sean, Cali and Max, she takes matters into her own hands. With the help of her friends, she might be able to make things right. A slice of the life of Max, Cali and Sean from the Suncoast Society, this book also contains a party as well as some updates on some of my favorite members of the series!
What I love about this series is the relationships between the couples as well as the relationships that they have with their friends. A great qui
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PARTY!!!!! Gotta love the party books. We get to visit past members of the Suncoast Society and sometimes meet new ones. Other times we get a glimpse of members that have yet to get their story. Plus we have people in T-Rex costumes running around. Kinky people have the best sense of humor.
KnottyGirl Reviews
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s time for another holiday party! Tony has of course sent out the invitations, (Oh, how I wish one of those showed up in MY e-mail! *longingly sighing*) and once again, Max, Sean and Cali are hosting the kinky soiree.
Cali is working on another of her headers for the web site, trying to come up with an idea. Then, she gets a call from Loren that brings back a blast from the past that isn’t so welcome.
Max and Sean both have to deal with the emotions that are brought up from what their ex, Lydia
Katy Beth Mckee
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Party's can be fun but they are harder when you are dealing with personal stuff that has been going on. While Max and Sean moved on there is still things from the past that haunt them. And in the midst of party planning closure comes in an unexpected way. But it bring more honestly and healing to this special triad. I love how we get to see how there are there for each other but also how the whole group is there for each other as well. ...more
andrea moran
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suncoast

Another holiday inspired installation of the Suncoast Society gang, lots of drama as well as plenty of laughs to go along with a generous helping of kink, always a great read
Bethany
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short fun read. Makes you appreciate what you have.
Toi
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick Read

Loved getting to catch up with Sean, Max and Cali - I loved what Cali did for that crazy bit*h Lydia and I really think it helped both Sean and Max.
Mary
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best revenge is living well

In the days leading up to the party disturbing news is learned about a former member. The triad each deals with it in their own way. Never fear the party was still 😃 with a surprise shibari tie that was hilarious.
Shelly Mccomsey
Pinkie
Dec 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• At Her Command
  • Sacred (Devout Trilogy Book 1)
  • Profane (Devout Trilogy Book 2)
  • Penance (Devout Trilogy Book 3)
  • Falling for Sky (Cyborg Seduction #11)
  • The Right Spot (Grayslake: More Than Mated)
  • Hockey Mom (Killer Moms, #2)
  • Cougar Mom (Killer Moms, #3)
  • Tiger Mom (Killer Moms #4)
  • Pint-Sized Protector (Bad Boy Inc., #2)
  • Assassin Next Door (Bad Boy Inc., #1)
  • Leap of the Lion (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #4)
  • At Your Service (Topped, #4; Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Master Bits & Mercenary Bites: Girls Night
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews