Start by marking “Gluttony (The Seven #7)” as Want to Read:
Gluttony (The Seven #7)

Gluttony (The Seven #7)

My damnable past follows me everywhere, so I live with one set rule:
Only one thing matters, even if that one thing cost me everything.

7 authors, 7 novellas, 7 deadly sins.
*** This is Book # 7 in The 7 series ***
6. LUST by FG Adams
7. GLUTTONY - by M.C.
Kindle Edition
Published October 23rd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Gluttony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gluttony

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionAll the covers for this series are basically the same so all my comments will remain the same as well for each book. I like the cover on this one a lot. Obviously, it is a great representation of the story (and series). It has good composition and title work as well.description

description

description So this is one has another scenario that I usually avoid like the plague. The main character is a male escort. I have to be honest though there is just something about the set up of these books that I am LOVING. That said, I didn't
Vickie Beams
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Very powerful book about what always wanting and needing more will do to you. I highly recommend this book!!!
Mary Brannian
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Colt had it all, but wanted more. A rising star on an NBA basketball team, Colt knew how to “work” the system. Shaving points, betting on himself or others, doing the opposite of what he agreed to do; all led to more… more adulation, more money, more toys, more women….. until it didn’t.

Accused of money laundering, his assets frozen, Colt confronts his supposed “best friend” Owen. Enraged, Colt assaults Owen and leaves. Deciding suicide is the only answer, Colt attempts to drive off a bridge… but
Book-Lovin-Momma
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes we want something so badly that we don't care what the consequences are. We forget about other people's feelings or their needs and wants. Colton is a rising basketball star who makes mistakes trying to get ahead. He later becomes a male escort, and this is his story of getting lost in the quagmire of his desires and working his way back from desolation. This book packs a hard punch. It's real and honest, and I loved it! I look forward to the other books in this fascinating series of s ...more
Vicky
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Colt and Kizzie
Colt's life changes in a second, along with everything else, he looses Kizzie. A story of love lost, of regret. Can it be one of forgiveness as well? Only time will tell.
A quick, yet enjoyable read. Part of the 7 Sins series. I have yet to read the others, but if they are as good as this one, I have some great reading ahead of me.

I received an ARC copy for an honest review.
M L Dyson
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good story! I wasn't sure when I started reading exactly what I would find but this story was full of emotions - heartache, love, hate and forgiveness. It's a story of wanting something so much you forget what is around you - forgetting what is truly important in life - forgetting who is truly important. Colton had it all, until he lost everything. Years of trying to find right in a world of wrong leads him somewhere he never thought possible. Great read!!
Katie Sadan
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gluttony

For the love of money!!

What happens when the one thing you love is taken away and leads to tragedy? That’s what happens in this book and you will get all the feels as the main character finds his road to redemption. It a fast paced quick read and I really enjoyed it.
Chrissi
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! What a fantastic read! My first from this author and definitely won't be my last!!
This book doesn't pull any punches thats for sure! When you only care about one thing, and its taken away from you, decisions can be made that will haunt you for a lifetime. Can you be forgiven? Can you forgive yourself?? Read to find out!!
Joanna Reeves
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A cleverly written tale of Greed, betrayal and misunderstandings. How a persons life can be turned around and lose it all through what is perceived as their greed. I would really like to read the rest of this series
Janice Kidd
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. It is filled with meaning. Find out what happens when you can’t get enough of something. What happens to you when all you care about is what you want no matter what or what get in your way? Read this book to find out.

It is a must read!! You will not be disappointed.
Gina Burkart
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book is amazing and worth the read. This book will have your emotions on edge and loving the book.
Darlene
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The main character is not the most likable individual, but then again, we are looking at the "seven deadly sins" and that alone means we are "seeing" a side of a character that is less than desirable according to society's eyes, right?

Colton's desire for "more" cost him everything and yet, he continued to accumulate that one thing through his employment as a male escort. Until his first obsession is replaced by another one. When the past and present collide, the only question is - will he surviv
Hattie Loggins
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
This book was a difficult read for me. I began it expecting various scenarios, yet I did not consider the aspect that M. C. Webb chose to incorporate into her story. Gluttony is the over-indulgence and over consumption of food, drink, or wealth items. I did not expect a narcissistic, selfish individual who only relished and desired money with all that it could buy.

Predominantly, Colton cared for money above even his only friend. When he is caught for violating many rules of conduct in the sport
Angela
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Coltin McCauley, or Colt, had it all until everything crashed down around him. His sports career is gone, his girl is gone, and a convict. He is starting to add stalker to his ever-growing list of crimes, right beside male escort. But he cannot get over the past and when the past and present collide, truths will be spoken and maybe forgiveness will be had.

I have to say that I was not a fan of this book. It had nothing to do with the writing, which was great, but it was more the characte
Momma Hellmouth
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, review-tour
My Review of Gluttony (The Seven #7)
by M.C. Webb
My Rating 4.5 Stars
When I first saw this collection was coming to fruition I wanted to read them all, I wasn’t sure what I would be reading since it’s all the Seven Deadly Sins, and who knows where that could go within these pages.
Coming into the last book in the collection and what a subject Gluttony is. My first read from this author and I can honestly say I’ll read more from this one for sure! Fast paced quick read, had me turning the page and w
Caroline
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-c-webb
7 authors, 7 novellas, 7 deadly sins. Gluttony is the last book in The 7 series. A must read.

He thought his actions only affected him. Until they didn’t. He had it all. Until he lost everything.

Gluttony. The desire to consume things to the point that one's hunger is never truly satisfied. Or is it the need to fill some gaping emptiness in one's life.

« We are all sinners, and there is enough absolution to be given to those that truly seek it. »

Gluttony is a fantastic read, filled with powerful m
Christina  Fender
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Colt had everything he could have ever wanted, but it was never enough. He always needed more. It was never enough for him. When it’s all taken away and he ends up behind bars you’d think he might learn his lesson. Nope, once he’s out he’s back to his old ways.

He becomes obsessed with a girl and watches her. He even follows her into a building that turns out to be a church. He visits the church every time she goes in. The father of the church tries to talk to Colt on many occasions.

Can we forg
Ree
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Some sins can haunt you forever.

Colt is a washed-up former sports star & an ex-convict. His desire to have it all and then some, caused his downfall. He struggles to come to terms with the loss of his glory days, his best friend, as well as with the loss of the one woman he ever loved. Is forgiveness available to Colt? Will he accept it?

The last of the books in "The 7", Gluttony is a less-twisted story than most of its predecessors. It certainly lightens the mood of the series, offering an "
Milena
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Colton had everything until he had nothing. This story was super intense and hit you with an emotional punch that I wasn't expecting. It has lots of heartache, love, hate and forgiveness all wrapped up in one person and their intense need to have more. Colton has to learn a harsh lesson and it seems at the start that he has learned nothing but as the story progresses you see that he has started to understand the repercussions he suffered were just consequences for his actions. I plan to read mor ...more
buzy_reading
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller

Gluttony is one of seven deadly sins. Gluttony means to want in excess. To become greedy. Gluttony becomes a sin when it takes control of Colt’s life with his irrational, reckless, and spontaneous decisions.
Marlene crafted a plausible dark story about Colt’s obsession with greed. His actions were destructive not only to himself but others as well.
This was one of seven stories in a book about the seven deadly sins.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Talk about some twists and turns!! The begging of the book started off with a bang! Really had me on the edge of my seat! I will admit that the middle wasn’t boring but wasn’t as actions packed (which is expected) the information though is important. The ending though! Wow!!! Just when I thought hope was gone bang another twist and the world make sense!! Amazing story and the author does mention gluttony and how it relates to the story.
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Powerful short read

This was a very different powerful story for me. Colton had it all as a college basketball player and then lost all of his dreams including his best friend and his girl. After doing a stint in prison he is released only to e in a hell of his own making. Money was always his goal he has some again as a male escort but he is alone. When his past comes to find him his life changes again forever. Interesting book totally kept my attention.
Becky Baldridge
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another dark and gripping story in the 7 series, Gluttony touches on what happens when we always want more. In Colt's case, he almost has it all until things catch up with him. What follows is a journey to redemption and even love as he finds his way back to the one person who means more than anything else. As disturbing as it is touching, MC Webb has done a fabulous job with this deadly sin, showing that gluttony can be dangerous in any of its forms.
Jessica
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to read this book. No form of payment was received.

This is the first book by this author I have read. I plan on reading more.

Colt is the main character in this novella. This one had me gripped from the beginning. My heart broke for Colt. His lufe was not easy and he made some huge mistakes. This story has pain, heartache, hatred

This is one of my favorites in this 7 Novella Series
Pat
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
"The 7: Gluttony" has a good storyline and the main character Colt, finds himself in prison after losing everything and trying to commit suicide which causes the death of someone else. I felt like Colt never really grew much as a person until the very end!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Kim  Brewing
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short but full story

Colt is guilty of gluttony....for money. When all his carefully laid plans are gone he makes a terrible decision that changes the trajectory of his life, but not his desire for money. While I enjoyed the story, I never connected with Colt. This is a great series though as each book is so different.
Ann
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
So many kinds of emotions I experienced reading this novella. Colt believed he could have it all. Money, fame and material things no matter the cost of who he hurts to get what he wants. He learns everything comes with a price in the most devastating manner. The clear message in this book is life without substance or love is a soul unfulfilled.
Mindy Mccray
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to think of this book. M.C. Webb is a new to me author. Colt's only love is money, or so he thinks. He lost everything years ago when he went to prison. Now that he's out, he wants his life back including HER, Kizzie, the one he lost.
Susan
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
totally fell in love with this book and the way it shows gluttony in a completely different way then most would see it. M.C. Webb did a wonderful job with her story telling and kept me engrossed. I honestly wish there was more coming of this story.
Myen
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a story of a man who was hurting... betrayal... anger.. it was a big hole to heal.. people change... my heart hurt for him... being the other person after a long time.. can you redeem yourself?
This is one sin that is very hard to overcome... the pride and lashes...this is sin.
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong Cover needs to be changed. 5 25 Oct 14, 2017 05:30PM
M.C. Webb is a contemporary author of dark romance. First published in high school, the attention shy writer avoided publication for many years, opting to limit her work locally. Her now widely released bibliography includes the suspenseful "The Black Trilogy" a touch of second chance love in "Second String" and newest spellbinding novel "Breaking the Girl" out Valentines Day 2017. Born in Chatswo ...more