Start by marking “Gretel (Dark & Sexy Fairy Tale, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gretel (Dark & Sexy Fairy Tale, #1)

Gretel

(Dark & Sexy Fairy Tale #1)

This is the true account of Hansel and Gretel. Forget your silly, misguided tales of two siblings and a house of gingerbread and cakes. This is the story of what happens when love battles against lust. When the yearnings of the heart are forced to wage war against the base needs and desires we all possess. When the time comes to face who we really are. What we truly want. ...more
Published October 25th 2017 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Gretel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gretel

Start your review of Gretel (Dark & Sexy Fairy Tale, #1)
Robin Hill
Gretel is an erotic take on Hansel and Gretel. The fairy tale you know and love is utter crap. Hansel and Gretel might be starving, but they are not siblings, and they do not stumble upon a gingerbread house in the woods. What they do find is a den of pleasure with a wickedly delightful witch and a band of sexy savages, who not only satisfy Hansel and Gretel's hungry bellies, but every other sinful craving they didn't even know they had. A dark, delicious, naughty novelette with a Rocky Horror v ...more
Lisa Aiello
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Oh Erica Lynn...you dirty, dirty girl!! What an original, amazing and smutty take on Hansel and Gretel! So very well done!
Nay
**4-1/2 Stars**

Rounding to 5 for the rating because of the excellent writing. I could read books like this all day. Love the dark and the dirty!

Can't wait to read the 'real' story behind more fairy tales!
Kay Blake
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to get an ARC of this and let me tell you, this is not your mother's fairy tales. This is dark and dirty and smutty in such a fabulous way. This is pure unfiltered sex and desire. I absolutely couldn't put this down and was sad that it had to come to an end.

Great Effin' Book Erica! Well done!!
Erica Lynn
Oct 06, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
**FREE COPIES OF GRETEL**
An awesome friend of mine is gifting 15 FREE COPIES of Gretel!
They're first come, first serve! Hurry up and claim your free copy before they run out!

I'm having a MYSTERY PRIZE GIVEAWAY for Gretel!
Entering is easy!
Go check out the info on my FB Page!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's a sexy excerpt available on my website! <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now available for #PreOrder! Only $0.99!
Amazon: http://tinyurl
Brandy Nichols
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Honestly felt like I was in the book. Heck with a fairy day of a brother and sister..... This is how I want my life. I dont need a candy house.... I want a man to make me feel amazing. This is the best dark & sexy fairy tale I have ever read. I am looking forward to many more.

I finished it very fastly and wish I hadnt I wanted to remain inside the book. But it is one you wont want to put away. I promise you that.
Ela
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was some pretty fucked up smut Ms. Erica! Well played, well played!
Kim
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a novella! Deliciously dark doesn't even cover it. This naughty retelling of a classic cautionary tale about greed delivered the kinkiest sex scenes, an incredibly dark story where Hansel and Gretel are lovers not siblings, and a scintillatingly evil witch with deadly desires. When Hansel and Gretel decide to run away together to get married before giving in to their carnal desires, they fall prey to an irresistible demonic witch who tempts them with sexual deviance at every turn in or ...more
Kari Hansen
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my kind of fairytale! Hansel and Gretel are sweethearts not siblings and the only other similarities to the original tale is that they are hungry and it takes place in the woods. Join them on their erotic journey as they try to combat the evil forces that threaten to destroy them but will their love be strong enough to triumph?

There is a lot of story in this quick sexy read! I loved the author’s adaption of this tale and I hope she does more! I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy
Bookish Addict
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, dark retelling of Hansel and Gretel. In this version they are not related but instead are lovers wanting to run away and get married. They encounter the witch who thinks humans are weak against sex and lust. She uses dark magic that's fueled by it and attempts to draw them in. Great sexy retelling!
Jessica Largent
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This little dish was everything I didn't know I was missing from erotica. When a book makes you feel a little dirty but in all the right ways....that's magic!

More stories like this, Erica Lynn!
Rhonda
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short and very, very erotic story that will leave you feeling hot! Forget the fairy tale you've read because this is the Adult version and it is one you need to make sure you are alone when reading. I loved the darkness, the twisted story and I hope we can see Erica write more twisted takes of fairy tales!
Margaret Yelton
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! What more and I say, this story was on fire. Not my normal read but it definitely was a good read.
Alura
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, dark and gloriously sexy

This is my first book from Erica Lynn and after reading it - will definitely not be my last. This very naughty retell of Hansel and Gretel had my heart thumping until the very end. It was truly a dark and unexpected twist on a very familiar story, delving into the darkness that lives in all of us.
Wendy
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you want a well written hot and sexy quick read this is it!! I love it when an author turns a fairy tale into a dark, erotic read and this is a great one!!
Stephanie Ditmore
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed and advanced reader copy of this book. OMG! Wow just wow! This was an amazing twist on Hansel and Gretel and I loved it. This story has everything, temptation, greed, good and evil, lust and want, it’s dark and dangerous, so what more could you ask for. In this story Hansel and Gretel are in love and wanting to get away to start a new life together away from their families and their step-mothers. Unbeknownst to them their step-mothers have made a deal with the devil Zila a ...more
A. Lewis
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Color me impressed

This Author is a first time author to me so I wasnt sure what I was expecting when I started reading this novella ,but let me tell you it was a hott, dirty, fast read and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I love this spin on hansel and gretel made it a very entertaining. So if you like short paranormal, sexy dirty, read this book is for you. Now I need to go read the rest of this author's work because I'm a new fan!!!
Christina Williams
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This right here, is pure unadulterated sex. And I loved every page.
Erica Lynn you are one dirty little girl. I had no idea that was the true story. I think I much prefer this version. Where is this cottage located again? Sounds like a great vacation spot. If you're in the mood for a fast, extremely, emphasis on extremely, hot read, look no further. You just found it.
Pat
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great take on the fairy tale by Erica Lynn! Gretel is a short and sexy read that was quite enjoyable and entertaining! I look forward to reading what this author writes next!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Judy
Naughty Fairy Tale

OMG what a naughty little tale this is 😈
Erica has taken her talent for writing sexy stories and written a naughty fairy tale for us adults to enjoy 😍
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loved the dark twist on a classic i would have liked it to be longer though but I loved this erotic short
Jeanne
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short story that is a different take on the Hansel and Gretel tale. Hansel and Gretel are engaged and want to elope. Their rotten stepmothers conspire with a witch against them. The witch uses sex to control them. And it is super hot. Their love will triumph over evil.
Felicia
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the dark and dirty spin on Hansel and Gretel. The only draw back from the book is its to short only 50 pages. I wanted so much more.

Erica Lynn I hope you will do more dark and dirty spins on fairy tales in the future. Amazing Job!

This is the first book I have read by Erica and it will definitely not be my last.
Sharon Caldwell
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A totally different take on the original Hansel and Gretel story. If you like to read hot and steamy books you have one here.
Crystal
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely a different version of Hansel and Gretel! Despite all the evil they went through they still loved each other enough to save the other. Enjoyed reading their story this way!!
Dana Fernandez
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

This story is a must read. The love and magic in this story is amazing. This is one hot twist to this fairy tale. I definitely recommend this book and author.
Jennifer Moody
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story takes you to places you never thought it would go. There were spots you feel like putting the book down because it detoured but once you kept reading it all came back around. A must read for sure!
Jeanne James
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC of this story and WOW it's crazy dark and sexy just like the title says. This is a short story that is a hot, twisted retelling of Hansel & Gretel (though they are not brother/sister in this story). It's worth the read if you like dark and explicit with an HEA. ...more
Jessica Green
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erotica at its best! Erica Lynn knows how to make you blush. This is one hot Novella. I highly recommend you read this in private.

So, we all know the story about Hansel and Gretel, but this version is not what I I heard as a child. This version is naughty, naughty, naughty. I’m so glad they weren’t brother and sister or it could’ve been a little weird. We all know the original fairytale, but compared to this one you need to be 18+ to read it. Erica Lynn’s version has the basic similarities from
Leticia
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hansel runs away with Gretel there love is forbidden. Getting lost in the forest. Both hungry and tired the smell of food brings them to a cottage. Not know the person inside is an evil witch collecting souls to satisfied her needs. What will happen to Hansel and Gretel? When Zila the evil witch invites them in? Will they accept to enter or leave? Will they see there happy ending of being together? A twisted and dark fairy tale with evil magic lurking in the air. Easy to read. No repeated words. ...more

• Housekeeping
  • A Nose for Trouble: Sotheby’s, Lehman Brothers, and My Life of Redefining Adversity
  • Below The Line
  • A Good Man
  • Lost Petal
  • The Valedictorian of Being Dead: The True Story of Dying Ten Times to Live
  • I Like Myself!
  • Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail: Can a Punk Rock Legend Find What Monty Python Couldn't?
  • Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living
  • The Inner Sky: How to Make Wiser Choices for a More Fulfilling Life
  • Something to Remember (Forget Me Not, #0.5)
  • Taken (Dark Legacy Duet, #1)

News & Interviews