Start by marking “Fighting Fire (Finding Focus #3)” as Want to Read:
Fighting Fire (Finding Focus #3)

Fighting Fire

(Finding Focus #3)

Fire is a fickle bitch. It comes in all shapes and sizes.

The power held within its heat and flames can either create something strong and beautiful or destroy everything in its path.

Sometimes it does both without you even realizing it.

If you want to live life, your only choice is to fight the fire. You might still get burned, but you’ll be stronger in the end.
Published September 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Fire

Start your review of Fighting Fire (Finding Focus #3)
Debbie
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really love this whole series. The Landry family - I want to hang out with them, and have Micah & Deacon feed me, and Cami paint me a picture and Dani take my picture. And just let Annie & Sam make me feel welcome.

Ohhhh and Tucker can play some music! Looking forward to Tucker's story on Book #4.

Great series!
Angelique
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After Happily Ever After

It's great to see what happens after the big I love you, and that the future isn't just magically happily ever after. It was a nice continuation of Dani and Micah's story with some real world problems and insecurities that they worked through together. Micah's determination to prove himself and all the complex emotions and reactions from the other characters made for a great story that felt real. I'm very excited to move onto Tucker and Piper's book!
Nikkita
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I love the Landry boys and their family! I loved this story watching Micha step out on his own and go after his dreams with Dani by his side was an awesome story! I have been so immersed into this series, highly addictive!
Rhiannon St. Clair
***I received an ebook copy in exchange for an honest review***

If I could spend forever in the world that Jiffy Kate created with the Finding Focus series, I absolutely would, because I love everything about it!

This is going to be difficult for me to write with no spoilers. Fighting Fire brings us back to the Landry family, and focuses on the relationship between Micah and Dani, and some conflict happening between the Landry brothers.

I loved getting to see more of Micah and Dani together. The ch
Shannon
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Dani and Micah in Finding Focus and was very happy to know this book, Fighting Fire, is their story once again!

The Landry family is the epitome of a true southern family that has held onto its ancient ideals and modernized them. Sam and Annie are great parents having raised two ideal sons, Deacon and Micah.

The boys have solid heads on their shoulders and a great sense of business. In their early 30's and own not one, but two successful, profitable, and popular restaurants. I would love
Rachel Fowler
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought...

Just when I thought I couldn’t love the Landry boys any more, you go and do it again! Micah is so imperfectly perfect. It was good to see him stand on his own two feet and fight for his girl and his dreams.
Peggy Morris
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Masterpiece!

Another outstanding story in Jiffy Kate's Finding Focus series. This book takes you back into the lives of the Landry family of Louisiana. Fighting Fire is a story that shows how hard happily ever after can be to achieve. It's heartwarming and you really feel for Micah and Dani. I loved the series so far and can't wait until my next trip down to bayou country.
Ashley N Stephens
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved Micah and Dani’s story. It was refreshing to see a couple with insecurities and struggles that go with a relationship. I loved that they worked through their problems and didn’t give up or play games with each other when the going got tough. I can’t wait to see what is in store for Tucker and Piper and hopefully catch up more with Micah and Dani in the next book!
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series!!! Fighting Fire is a continuation of Micah Landry and Dani Reed's story that is not to be missed!! These characters are so well written, I feel like I know them, like we've been friends for years! Jiffy Kate makes you feel like you belong in the Landry family, and it's such a warm welcome, you never want to leave! ...more
Stefanie
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What’s not to love about a book about the Landry’s?!? This was another great book by Jiffy Kate with plenty of southern roots. I could not put this book down. Things that happened kept me intertwined into the story. Love each and every single character from this series.
Kathryn Fantoli
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love them. Just discovered these authors at the

Kristi Hampshire
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sharon
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 in this series and I am still hooked on the Landry and Benoit families! Jiffy Kate has a way of writing that will grab your attention and suck you in! You won't be able to put these books down!

This book is about Micah's need to grow and be his own man. Some of his decisions aren't the wisest. He hurts some feelings. He oversteps some boundaries. But in his mind he is doing what he needs to do for himself. It takes something big to get him to open his eyes to the bigger picture and see wh
Deb
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book to read by Jiffy Kate. I understand that it's the 3rd in a series, but it reads like a standalone, no cliffy, no feeling like I'm missing previous information. I really enjoyed the value of the family that this story portrays. Had great characters and vivid surroundings. It also shares the value of hard work and standing on your own two feet. Anything worth having is worth working hard for, or in this case, Fighting Fire! ...more
Becky Rhoades
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

This very good. Teaches you a little about relationship and the one you truly love. I was very entertained where Tucker comes in and makes his smart ass comments. Also where Micah gives Dani the news about Alex. I laughed out loud.
G.G. Gleason
Mar 31, 2021 rated it liked it
Loved the first book in this series. Loved the second book. This one just never got me.
Megan | A Page to Turn
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, romance
Fighting Fire is everything I wanted out of a new Finding Focus novel. Jiffy Kate has another winning romance on their hands. A wonderful follow up to Micah and Sheridan's slow, but hot burning romance!

Sheridan and Micah meet in the first book of the series, Finding Focus. Sheridan is a photographer by trade and came down to Louisiana for a magazine gig. She met Micah and the whole Landry family and before we knew it, she was a southern belle. Fighting Fire actually picks up just a short time af
Lena Ashley
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

Fighting Fire by Jiffy Kate is the continuation of Micah Landry and Sheridan Reed's story.

I fell in love with Micah and Dani in Finding Focus, and I was reluctant to read a continuation of their story because I was happy with the ending of Finding Focus. However, this story wasn't too bad.

Fighting Fire was a very easy read, and it really showed Micah growing up. Micah always lived in Deacon's shadow, so this story was of him going off on his own and making his dreams come true. I did
Michelle
Sep 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Arc received on behalf of The Wandering Bookaholic in exchange of an honest review
Fighting fire 3 ⭐️

There isn't too much I can say about fighting fire other than it was a nice and pleasant read.
The book was well written and I loved the close family feel in the story. The characters fit the story well and the pace of the story was spot on.
Unfortunately though there was no excitement in it for me, the whole story was just nice and fairly predictable. Being honest I expected more from reading the
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’m new to these co-authors and this series. Fighting Fire is the third in the Finding Focus books and therefore not truly a standalone. I enjoyed it for all that, even though I was a bit lost with people from previous books being mentioned. The story of the Landry family continues here with more from Micah and Dani, and while there are the real focus, as I said, other members are included. There are a lot of strong emotions throughout the book as each person fights to reach their true potential ...more
Clara Martinez Turco
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Fighting Fire" was perfect in every way. We meet Micah and Dani again, and get to know how their relationship has evolved since they fell in love in Finding Focus. They are perfect for each other, yet we see them struggle in a way that connects to the reader. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love even more with two characters (because Dani and Micah are amazing), but this book prove me wrong.

Can we talk about the ending? I will only say that it made me smile (huge smile). Can't wait t
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that this is the first book in this series that I have read. And the authors did a wonderful job so that this book can be read as a stondalone. I did not feel like I was missing anything while reading this book, but I still want to go back and read the other two books because I don't want to leave the Landry Family.

Fighting Fire is a story that pulls you in so that you are right there alongside with the characters and everything they are going through - the highs, the lows, and
Shannon
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fighting Fire brings us more of the amazing Landry clan. This book focuses on Micah and Dani, while at the same time including everyone in the family. There is a significant amount of emotional turmoil throughout this book as family members try to grow personally, which inevitably brings some unique challenges and heartache, but ultimately love and family win out. Dani and Micah have amazing chemistry and while their relationship suffered some growing pains, they were able to learn and build a s ...more
Judi
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JiffyKate’s book Fighting Fire. These ladies just know how to write humor with many twists along the way. The humor in this story made me giggle constantly. Fast, fun, sexy read!! Loved that the book had a happy ending. The connection and love story between Micah and Dani is nothing short but amazing. The Landry family is just what one would expect in a Southern family to be. I love that the story is in Micah POV. I have always enjoyed reading the male POV the best. I can't say enough good thing ...more
Shawn
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I think Jiffy Kate describes it best with 2 words...Beautiful chaos

I fell in love with Dani and Micah in book one and enjoyed catching up with them now.

Watching then struggle with being in a new relationship and learning what it means to be a couple was frustrating at time, but isn't that what a real relationship looks like? But when they do figure it out...magic.

Great Quote: "I didn’t even know a piece of me was missing until I had her for the first time."
Leslie Carson
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jiffy Kate, if I had my way, you'd write Southern inspired books forever!

You'll experience an intense ride of emotions in Fighting Fire. We get to see how Dani and Micah have grown and changed, and how their connection has deepened. Beautifully written, Dani and Micah aren't perfect. They have their challenges like any couple, and that only draws you in more. This is a heart-warming, engaging romance filled with Southern Charm.

Go. Run. Download. 5 big Southern stars.
Melissa Ann
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading more of Dani and Micah! The continuation of their new relationship was fun and anat times true tests! Micah wants to step out into his own his the restaurant business and tensions arise between him and Deacon and even Dani and the rest of the Landry clan. But through tough times and family love they get through and come out stronger than before! The love this family and friends have is so powerful and amazing!
Mariska Hanegraaf
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm sorry, but I honestly didn't like this book... Only the end had a nice sweet feel about it. But from the first chapter I felt like this Micah was totally different from the Micah in the first book and I just felt right away how bad things were going to be.
The only reason to finish it was because I want to read the next book in this series and knew there would be some 'pre story' for that one in this book.
But like I said, the ending was nice, so that's why it got 2 stars.
Amanda R
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew honey, there are so many things going on in this book! Fire and being scared of what will happen when the dust settles!

I don't want to post spoilers from this book but we get to see all the love that the Landry's have. The growing relationship of Dani and Micah and the trials they face. I love the way that Jiffy Kate tells a story. When I read their books I see them like I'm watching a movie.
Michelle Groover
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Micah and Dani have had their ups and downs and in part three that is still the case. The writing is wonderful, as usual, and you will go through many emotions while reading. Dani and Micah's story is a lot like real life and so worth the read! ...more

• Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)
  • Love in Deed (Green Valley Library #6)
  • Carpentry and Cocktails (Green Valley Library, #5)
  • Batter of Wits (Love at First Sight, #2)
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
  • Dewey Belong Together (Green Valley Library, #7)
  • Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge #3)
  • The Treble With Men (Scorned Women's Society, #2)
  • Stranger Ranger (Park Ranger, #2)
  • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge #2)
  • The One That I Want (Scorned Women's Society #3)
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Cutie and the Beast (Cipher Office, #3)
  • Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)
  • Silver Biker (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge #4)
  • Code of Honor (Cipher Security #2)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
Subscribe to Jiffy Kate's Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/c_JFaX

Jiffy Kate is the joint pen name for Jiff Simpson and Jenny Kate Altman. They're co-writing besties who share a brain and a love of cute boys, good coffee, and fun times.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jiffykate
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiffykatewr...

Finding Focus (4 books)
  • Finding Focus (Finding Focus, #1)
  • Chasing Castles (Finding Focus, #2)
  • Taming Trouble(Finding Focus #4)