Start by marking “Unacquainted” as Want to Read:
Unacquainted

Unacquainted

Rose
One night was all I could offer to a man I barely knew. I intended to return to my perfectly planned life, but now he is back and with him the reminder of the irrefutable connection we shared.
It’s still there.
I crave him.
One night may unravel my perfect plans as I find myself at a crossroad between security and desire.

Brody
One night, that was all she could give me.
Published October 20th 2017 by Leigh Lennon

To ask other readers questions about Unacquainted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unacquainted

Start your review of Unacquainted
Auden Dar
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story!

UNACQUAINTED is one of those books that surprises you from the get go. The first page is a shocker because none of it is revealed in the blurb. I literally said to myself, “What the what?” but in such a wonderful way. I love being surprised!

With that being said, I really loved the first book in the series and had reservations about the second book. No need to worry because Rose is another wonderful heroine in Ms. Lennon’s world. Moreover, some of the characters in the first book
Siobhan
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Leigh Leonnon’s Unfiltered we were introduced to Justine’s eclectic family. We were given an insight into the drama and love they exude, shown the kinds of things we could expect. Although you do not need to read Unfiltered to understand Unacquainted, I would certainly recommend giving it a read first. Reading Unfiltered makes the powerful standalone that is Unacquainted even more powerful.

Unacquainted takes places a few years after the main events in Unfiltered came to an end. Those who read
Char (1RadReader59)
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a feel-good book when you come away at the end. Brody Buchannan is who really steals and makes this book so endearing to you throughout.
His love of family, respect for women, but most of all the love that you see grow right before your eyes for the woman who had said he was to be basically a one and done guy. Yet, that was not the case at all. Because she like he could not get him out of her mind. Even with the thought of her ex and her possibly getting back together and making it
Jenny Prose
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book! One night of hot steamy sex, leads to a lifetime commitment, but can these two individuals who are unacquainted really learn to love each other? We've all been their. Wedding do things to us girls, so its no surprise that Rose has a one night stand at her brothers wedding with a coworker of her new sister in law. Fast forward a few weeks and Rose learns she's pregnant. The universe has a strange way of working. Shortly after getting home from the doctors and learning ...more
Michelle Krystel
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc provided by author for honest review. Rose made me laugh from moment she pulled a knife on Nick, you could just tell she going to to be a hoot of character. Now I have to be honest, I never liked Jones just something about him I don't know what I just didn't he was the right match for Rose. Now Brody is a completely different story I liked him Instantly from his blonde hair to his blue eyes. I was goner. And now that I know what a person he is a like him even more. He's one of those men that ...more
Sandy Alvarez
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes life throws you a little curve ball and it can knock you on your butt. And sometimes it ends up being the best thing to ever happen to you. I loved Rose and Brody’s story. You will definitely get all the feels with them. I highly recommend this book. This is the first book I have read by this author and won’t be the last. That being said I am now going to go read Unwanted.
Jo-Anne Joseph
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story, Rose and Brody don't have a traditional love story by all means but theirs is a love story no doubt filled with the right amount of angst and emotion. They're a young couple but their passion and love are real. I loved this story and all it's twists.
Books Laid Bare
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Second in the series, I quickly moved on to this after finishing book one Unfiltered, which I would suggest you really should read before starting this one, not that it is a follow on as such but there is history that is important and characters that you really need to meet.
I think I liked this a little more than I liked the guys in first one and that was because I got a warmer feeling for the characters, they were a little more endearing and that counts for a lot in this story.
Rose, is Justine’
Jessica Has Her Nose in a Book
What a wonderfully unique book.

You start at the very beginning getting hit with some life changing news. Following the news there’s the dilemma of how to handle/ what to do with the news with the budding of a new romance in quick succession. I’m going to break it out by likes & dislikes to keep it simple and because I don’t want to give anything away!

Likes:
Both of the main characters were extremely likeable! They were level headed and easy going which was a breath of fresh air. The bomb
Lisa Marie Barrera
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! JUST WOW!! Leigh Lennon did again with UNACQUAINTED!! First off the very first chapter, I DID NOT SEE COMING!! My jaw literally dropped and had to pick it back up! Rose Hernandez is So Beautifully programed to her goals until something unexpectedly happens and turns her Upside-down! Brody Buchannan is a physical therapist from Sacramento that just Rocks Rose's World for One Night that leaves a mark on their lives. Unacquainted is a story about Rose & Brody and how they get to know one ...more
Beth C.
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story of unexpected love!

I love this series! This is the second book in the series, a follow-up to Unfiltered. (You kind of need to read it first to keep the characters straight and get the background. It's worth it!) This was such a great book! And the ending actually had me tearing up. Sooo sweet! You just relate to the characters so easily!
This book was a little "lighter" than 'Unfiltered'. Not in the subject material, but the characters. It takes place about 4-5 years later. Rose
Heather
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unacquainted is the story of Rose Hernandez. Rose is Justine’s daughter from the first book in the series. Although they can be read as standalones, You get a good idea of who everyone is and how crazy this disfunctional family is. Rose hooks up with a hot guy, Brody, at her brothers wedding. It was just a one time thing until a month later she realizes she has a very permanent reminder of the best sex she’s ever had. Brody is a sweet, well raised young man who can’t quit thinking about the girl ...more
Chelsea
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelsey
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Rose is a spit fire who happens to take after her mother Justine. Caught between two loves, old and new, Rose has to make a difficult decision that will have a huge impact on her future. Is it the baby’s father, the one who was supposed to be a one night stand? Or does she choose Jonas, the high school sweetheart and first love?

I enjoyed this story more than Unfiltered. They are both the same in the sense that they are true to life stories that many women can relate to. However, something in
Nicole Ortiz
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved Brody and Rose's story. These characters are introduced introduced in the first book Unfiltered which is Justine (Rose's mom) and Nick's story. Doesn't need to be read to read this one but you get more of an insight on a majority of the characters in this story. What started as a one night stand turn into a unexpected pregnancy and insta- love. Loved the storyline and the characters. Fell in love with Brody right away such a kind loveable character who is such a gentleman and a hot sexy ...more
Natasha Carrere
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
I’d like to say first that Brody has the patience of a Saint. I mean seriously this man just makes my heart melt. I feel in love with him from the beginning. Now Rose on the other hand ... I understood her difficulty of making a choice but at some points I wanted to reach through my kindle and strangle her. But when she finally made her choice I was over the moon. The love between these two was beautiful and I hope to read about them in the next book of the series just to get a glimpse of how ...more
Wendy
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rose and Brody have a very hot one night stand at her brother Kai's wedding. Rose and Jones have been separated for 18 months while he was gone with Doctors without Borders. Shortly after the wedding they decide to try and pick up their long term relationship again. A few weeks later Rose gets a surprise that will change her life forever.

Author Leigh Lennon has such an amazing way with words. She makes you laugh, fall in love and cry with the characters. I love that she has carried all the
Melissa Schaub
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I can't wait to read more. The writing is great and made it easy to fall into the story. Brody is amazing and so patient, caring, understanding, thoughtful and loving that is it impossible not to fall in love with him. Rose took me a bit longer since I didn't like her stringing the men along but she totally made up for it. I couldn't be happier with the way it ended and I can't wait to read Tyler and Emma's book. I highly
Fern Risher
Brody and Rose began with an instant flame of passion. And from the very beginning, they can totally feel the strong magnetic pull that drew them to each other.

I love the dynamics of their relationship. Brody was a total book boyfriend and Rose was a strong woman despite her unexpected pregnancy.

This book is not just about how to accept the unforeseen and unplanned things in our lives. It is also about making difficult choices; sometimes our decisions come with letting a part of us go.

This is a
Penny Leidecker
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotional read

If you’ve read Unfiltered, you’ve meet Rose the main character in Unacquainted. Rose is the daughter of Justine and Rafe. This is her story and the tough decision she has of choosing between Jones and Brody. You can read this book without reading Justine’s book, but this book has continuing characters and it’s a fantastic read. I love all the characters and I hope to read more books about them. Grab your copy and get ready to read past your bedtime, lol.
Kat J
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like to plan (not that my plans always happen) so I can identify with Rose a lot in her need for planning all things. And being such a straight forward person, she does calls it as she sees it a lot.

But with the new complication in her life, she needs to re-look how she does things and realise that it is no longer just her making the decisions. It is nice to see the slow progress as she relinquishes some of the control she has in her life to Brody.

A sweet romance story to see two people try
Gladys
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This entertaining and enjoyable romance is chock full of deep and powerful emotions. An interesting, well written storyline captures and holds your attention very well. The character are likable, well developed and have great chemistry. With lots of emotional intensity, hard questions and plenty of drama. One thing is for sure; Rose and Brody's book will make you think and touch your heart. This is my forthright, voluntary review.
Gladys
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gwen Shafer
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

This one was amazing. I loved Brody and Rose. So many tough decisions that needed to be made between these two. A great path these two had to take to get to happyness. Leigh did an amazing job with this one. Loving caring amazing story line so well written. Loved it . Highly recommend.
Annmarie
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Rose and Brody's story!!! This book in series is my favorite. I felt so connected with Rose throughout this whole book. This book is to me is a Great Classic Love Story of Our time! Congrats Leigh for making another great book!!
Shirley
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Brody and Rose had a wonderful story. Leigh Lennon has once again created a wonderful couple and the story around them. This book is full of conflict, strife, comedy, and love. This was a great book to read.
Kymberly Dingman
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Insta-love i have for Rose and Brody made me devour this book. I read it in one sitting it was that amazing.
Ariella
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rose is a planner and never excepted to get pregnant. Brody was excited to find out that Rose pregnancy. It was a one night stand and she was taking a break from Jones. Jones came back and wanted Rose back but Brody was starting to fall in love with Rose. I love Brody and Rose together. When their daughter arrive they found out she was down syndrome. Overall great read and emotional.
Georgia Fairfield
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing!!! I read this in less than 5 hours! I could not put it down. Pure talent is here. Thank you so much for this book.

• Prelude (The Interlude Duet, #1)
  • Interlude (The Interlude Duet, #2)
  • Misadventures of a Curvy Girl (Misadventures #18)
  • Come to Daddy (Love Don't Cost a Thing, #1)
  • Master of Sin
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. One could say she loves pretty nails, big earrings and spiky hair. She can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.