Start by marking “One Last Time (Second Time Around, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Last Time (Second Time Around, #2)

One Last Time

(Second Time Around #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  9,171 ratings  ·  1,064 reviews
From New York Times bestselling author, Corinne Michaels, comes a new heartwarming standalone romance.

I’m getting really good at cutting my losses.

First, the husband. Divorcing him was the best decision I ever made. But between single-parenting and job-hunting, I can’t catch my breath. When a celebrity blogging position falls into my lap, I’m determined to succeed.

Th
Published February 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about One Last Time, please sign up.

·  9,171 ratings  ·  1,064 reviews

Start your review of One Last Time (Second Time Around, #2)
Christy
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-five-stars
5 stars!

description

Emotional, heartwarming, swoony, and riveting- One Last Time is one of Corinne Michaels best books yet in my opinion. I loved every part of this book. And that dedication *sobs*. I thought this book would be light, and in some ways, it is, but gosh… some things hit me right in the feels, like only Corinne can do.

Kristin McGee’s life has been turned upside down. She has two children, and she’s single again for the first time in a long time. After getting a divorce from her emotionally a
Corinne Michaels
Jan 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
One Last Time is a new heartwarming STANDALONE romance. (Also, there are two surprise appearances by some of my previous characters!)

AVAILABLE NOW!
● Google Play ➙http://smarturl.it/OLT_GP
♬ Audible ➙ http://smarturl.it/OLTAudible

Beverly
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. Let me tell you, this book owned me!

From 6% in I was in love with this book and not because something crazy happened, I just fell in love with the possibilities and the hope I felt. Kristin a mother of two is going through a divorce while starting a new job. She is completely overwhelmed when she is given her first assignment as a celebrity blogger, Noah Frazier.

Noah is more than happy to do the interview to help Kristin. Once they meet Noah is completely into the idea because he is so t
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I’m going to win your heart, Kristin. Be ready.”

I went into Corinne Michaels’ One Last Time with somewhat high expectations, knowing how well she writes and the fact that I always seem to get drawn into her storytelling so easily…… and yup, I absolutely loved it. This was a fantastic story filled with hope, promise and endless potential.

Kristin has been through a lot; she has just gotten out of an emotionally abusive relationship and as a result, is going through a pretty nasty div
Bibi
Mar 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Is this a joke? A growna** woman who gets dumbstruck, then drunk, then sloppy drunk to the point of falling into the pool, and all because the H is--like, oh my god-- just soooo hot? LMAO. No thanks. DNF @ 20%.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog

5 STARS

This was absolutely fantastic, I loved every minute of it!You can't go wrong with Corinne's books, never!I have read and loved all of them!I love her writing and especially in this story!Noah is my favorite hero and I couldn't get enough of him!

description

The characters rocked this story!Noah and Kristin were perfect for each other!!Noah is the perfect man, he stole my heart, he is so swoon worthy and he make me melt over him all the time!I could speak for him for hours *sigh* you must read this b
Dilek VT
This book had a lot of things that I normally avoid, such as a divorced woman with two kids as the heroine. I knew it would involve a lot of family drama but I wanted to try it because I loved some books of this writer really very much (Consolation Duet, We Own Tonight etc.).

Now, I am terribly sorry to be so much disappointed in this book...

Think of a barely OK light romance you have read before … then change names… that’s all you’ve got, nothing new or original…

The love between our hero and h
Michelle
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Another hit from Corinne Michaels! I laughed and cried, and cried some more.
Untitled-4 copy

FFS. This book. Let me just explain the start of this book.

I cried like a baby. It hit all the feels. It was gut-wrenching. It was realistic. It was devastating. It was how this story needed to start. It was the sharp stab of the knife, before the stitches, before the wound began to heal. It was the battle wound you needed to have before you could proudly stand, scars and all. Because you SURVIVED.

Untitled-3 copy

Once I got o
Karen Mc
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I’m BREATHLESS!!! I’m DREAMY! I’m FLOATING in the clouds! I still feel butterflies buzzing around me from a book that BEGUILED me by Corinne Michaels: One Last Time. I can’t stop SWOONING from this story that is SWEET-SIGHING GOODNESS! Sweet, sexy, strong, sincere, and oh-so-swoony, One Last Time is ROMANCE BLISS!

A witty, courageous, and emotionally-charged novel, One Last Time delves into the heart of a marriage, and what happens when life alters the happily ever after. This is an incredibly t
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Kristin and her husband are not in a good place. She has been a stay at home mum since they had their kids and despite the fact that she has dedicated her life to being a great mother and attentive wife, nothing she does is good enough for her husband. Neither of them are happy and the only way out of this mess is divorce.

Kristin is relieved to move into a new home with her two children, Finn (10) and Aubrey (6). The separation has been hard on them so Kristin just wants to get on with her life
Shayna
“When he’s near me, I forget the rules of what I’m supposed to be…I just am.”

This was my very first Corinne Michaels read and it was a SMASH HIT...a GAME CHANGER...an ABSOLUTE BEAUTY of a romance! You know those stories that make your heart speed up, your stomach flutter, and your mind wander to your happy place? Well, ONE LAST TIME is that exact story for me! It’s like the author created these characters for me…like she dived deep into my soul and knew exactly what I needed at this exact ti
Dana
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Noah Frazier......newest Book Boyfriend!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

How does Ms. Michaels do this with every book? She has a way with words that reaches through the pages and just draws you in. You are in the story.

One Last Time is yet another example of how she is able to bring to life two characters and you feel every emotion that they are experiencing.

Kristin is such a strong and determined woman who has to face a life that she wasn’t expecting nor wanted.

Noah....oh Noah......Now here is a man that will giv
peachygirl
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
Noah was too good to be true. To quote Kris, If wine and chocolate had a baby, it would be called Noah!

Even though the story was unbearably mushy at times, I liked it. Kris was kinda annoying with her lousy drunk persona. Not to be an ageist but most of the time I wanted to yell "You're 40 woman! Act like it!". Her giggly teen behavior around Noah was getting on my nerves. Her ex was an asshole of the worst kind, so I've decided to cut her some slack.

Her kids were cute and fun, especially Aubrey
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, own, paperback, signed
Jesus. I never had a chance against you, did I?...
Told you I was going to win your heart.

I'll be honest. After reading We Own Tonight I was hard core craving Nicole's book. So when Corinne annouced that the next book was going to be Kristin's I was like, what the hell?! But then she did the cover reveal and I was like...SOLD. Hands down, the best cover since Consolation, and the cover for Consolation is how I was introduced to Corinne in the first place. I couldn't wait to dig in.

One of the reas
Jennifer Kyle

DNF @ 39 %

I truly connected to the heroine in the first few chapters. However when the hero was introduced the vibe of the story didn't work for me any longer.

Sabrina
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ahhh it's live early!!!
US: http://amzn.to/2CGnMZl
UK: http://amzn.to/2HMPTtk

Kristin's life is turned upside down when she realizes her marriage has come to an end. Now back to work while also caring for her two kids she doesn't have time for anything else, especially not a distraction in the form of the way too sexy Noah Frazier. But Noah isn't one to just walk away when he wants something - and he wants Kristin.

The chemistry in this book was off the charts hot. And there wasn't even a lot of ov
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Kristen McGee gets her groove back after dealing with a messy divorce. Her ex-husband made her feel like a zero until she met her hero Noah Frazier. This heartfelt, sexy and sweet romance is packed with a lot of real emotion. You can’t help but cheer for Kristin. You want her to have it all One Last Time!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

I am writing this review with a huge grin in my face and a heart so full. Lordy! I AM IN LOVE and this time, it's with Corinne Michaels' Noah Frazier. Be still my beating heart but I could kiss and marry you right now Corinne. Noah is just WOW!

One Last Time is one of the books I have been anxious to read from Corinne Michaels. Her knack of writing a story you will not just enjoy reading but will surely fell in love with is something I needed in my life. So with my sickness and dea
Shelly
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story of a second chance at a new love. This one has tons of chemistry between Noah and Kristin, but it's a slow burn and build up. Kristin is an extremely strong heroine that you find yourself rooting for from the very beginning. And Noah, is part smooth and part sweet and is so, so yummy. If you're looking for a standalone read, that leaves you feeling good...this one's for you. ...more
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“One Last Time” takes you on the journey of life after divorce and makes you reevaluate the important things. With an effortless storytelling, funny side characters, and one heck of an emotional rollercoaster ride, this story will have you wishing for your very own Noah!

Kristen has had a rough marriage for the past few years. Now at her wits end, she’s decided that it’s time to move on and start over. But that’s easier said than done, especially when your soon to be ex makes it extrem
Melissa
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

One Last time hit my Kindle what is sleep? We don't need that...
description
I'm in LOVE . When you connect to a book, a person, so deeply. I have so much love for Kristin.
description
Then we meet Noah Frazier and you can't help but swoon and I am picturing my new life with Noah as the Hubby(what it can happen hush) I mean have you seen this man he is sex on legs just wait you will fall hard and fast and he will ruin you!
description

of course as I'm reading and laughing because yes I said it laughing...It's comical with these two
Megan Watson
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man what a story! Corinne knows how to relate her books to real life. I feel that this story is extremely relatable to so many people. To have the amount of strength Kristin has to take a stand and do what’s right for your children and for yourself. Then to add sexy Noah in the mix.....holy moly what a man! This book is full of strength and swoon. Now I’m on a mission to find my Noah! Definitely recommend One Last Time as your next read!
Amy
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read this book while sitting down. Make sure there is plenty of padding on your chair or sofa (or, better yet, read it in bed) because Corinne Michaels will make you fall with a thud. You will swoon like a nineteenth-century heiress, and you will do so because of NOAH FRAZIER.

Learn that name: NOAH FRAZIER. He is immensely shouty-caps worthy, dear readers.

NOAH FRAZIER.

You might find yourself screaming it as you read the book because Noah Frazier? Noah Frazier is about as stellar a Hot Hero as yo
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

This was one of the easiest books that I've listened until now.
The narration was incredible, and I couldn't  stop until the very last word!

It's been a while since I've read something by Corinne Michaels, and I forgot how I loved her storytelling!

This story is about second chances in life and in love, and I could feel, for personal experience, everything that Kirstin had to deal everyday, with her failed marriage and her psychological abusive ex-husband!
The struggle is real, she lost herself
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Shelves: for-review
 photo 0C8F1702-39DC-4922-B5BB-A05EC2DBB82A.jpg

One Last Time is Corinne Michaels latest standalone. It releases on the tails of We Own Tonight, and though they do have interconnecting characters, it reads perfectly by itself. I definitely recommend reading WOT just because it's amazing.

Kristin's marriage has been over for a while. She's coasted in her life for the last decade feeding the needs of her demanding husband Scott but has never felt good enough. After the end of their marriage, she finds herself at her best friend Heather's hou
Angie McGuire
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED LOVED this book. Noah and Kristin have this chemistry that is odd the charts. Truly swoon-worthy, which makes it hard not to fall in love with them.

Kristin's story is so much like so many others in real life, but the way she handles her life-changing events are so admirable. Her children come first every time, as they should, but her children also come first to Noah as well. When the past becomes the present, and stories become real life, it gets harder to move forward. The patience and
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

#SecondChanceRomance #Standalone #OlderCharacters
One Last Time is a perfect mix- a story with older characters that have baggage, children, a set of girlfriends who are forever bonded, a swoon worthy leading man and a sweet, doubting, soon to be divorced mother of two. The combination of funny and tender moments also helps to create a wonderful story that warms the heart and makes you smile. Divorce isn’t an easy topic but Corinne Michaels handles the distasteful parts with amazing girlfriends
Joy
Hey she did it! Corinne Michaels wrote a book where I didn't cry my eyes out! LOL This is actually a very lighthearted romance. It does start out a little rough with the feels but it evens out and is quite entertaining. Noah and Kristin get off to an awkward start and things just go from there. Noah has swoon to spare but I ain't complaining because wow did I like him. Kristin and her kids were definitely more than he anticipated. But I really loved the way he jumped in and the confidence it gav ...more
Amy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are certain authors that you can count on to make you feel all the feels and Corinne Michaels is definitely at the top of that list. I've read every book she's written and usually you're reading waiting for that shoe to drop. That moment that makes you gasp and then finds you reaching blindly for that box of tissues as she breaks your heart.

But, I will tell you this. I did not cry.
I laughed. I swooned. I wanted to get a voodoo doll for the heroine's husband. I still felt all the feels an
Cindy Patrick
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one will resonate with you for days after....the realities of marriage and how you can go from being soulmates to strangers consumes the first few chapters and will make you want to cry...but then Noah, oh sweet Noah! He appears at the right time (and half naked no less...yum!) to ease Kristin back into living...What a swoon-worthy hunk of redemption!

You will want to reach into the pages and snatch him for yourself!

Another huge hit out of the park from Ms. Corinne! Treat yourself to this
Romance Book Club: One Last Time by Corinne Michaels 3 8 Apr 26, 2018 07:13AM
Romance Book Club: April 2018 Book Announcement 1 2 Apr 01, 2018 03:10PM

• My Sinful Longing (Sinful Men #3)
  • My Sinful Love (Sinful Men #4)
  • My Sinful Desire (Sinful Men #2)
  • Love Unexpected
  • My Sinful Temptation (Sinful Men #5)
  • My Sinful Nights (Sinful Men, #1)
  • Sexy
  • Hollywood Scandal
  • Every Second with You (No Regrets #3)
  • King of Wall Street (The Royals Collection, #1)
  • Park Avenue Prince (The Royals Collection, #2)
  • The Empire State Series
  • The Wrong Gentleman
  • The Second Chance Plan (Caught Up In Love, #3)
  • The Private Rehearsal (Caught Up In Love #4)
  • The Thrill of It (No Regrets, #2)
  • The Dream Guy Next Door (Guys Who Got Away, #1)
  • The British Knight (The Royals Collection, #4)
Corinne Michaels is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of romance novels. Her stories are chock full of emotion, humor, and unrelenting love, and she enjoys putting her characters through intense heartbreak before finding a way to heal them through their struggles.

Corinne is a former Navy wife and happily married to the man of her dreams. She began her writing

Second Time Around (4 books)
  • We Own Tonight (Second Time Around, #1)
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)