Start by marking “Irresolute Amber Eyes: The Occuli, Book Three (The Occuli Series #4)” as Want to Read:
Irresolute Amber Eyes: The Occuli, Book Three (The Occuli Series #4)

Irresolute Amber Eyes: The Occuli, Book Three (The Occuli Series #4)

Book Three of the Occuli Series picks up where Book One left off. Remy and the other Occuli have just discovered that they were able to go back in time and are trying to determine exactly what the consequences of those actions are.

As the book progresses, it becomes apparent that a Golden-Eyed has now "turned Amber" and the Occuli family and friends must come to terms with
Published September 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Irresolute Amber Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irresolute Amber Eyes

Rosie
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Time manipulation has consequences, and Remy Verbetta and those she loves find themselves thrust into a world where nothing is as it once was. With the mental links between Remy and her closest friends having now been severed, Remy is left vulnerable to attack and the future is looking bleak for those in a world which is now out of kilter. Not only is their world one which is now shared with both Crimsons and Reapers, but it is one in which Remy is now immortal. Her immortality can be rescinded ...more
DJS
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It was an amazing sequel, with an exciting plot and so much action that there was never a dull moment! As with her other books, the author is so descriptive that it is easy to imagine yourself in the scenes as they are happening! I will be anxiously waiting for the next book in the series and I highly recommend them all!
R.J. Francis
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This tale delves deeper into the complex character of Remy, while still giving us a great view of the personalities, desires, and faults of her Occuli counterparts. In previous novels, Remy is vulnerable and unpredictable. In this book, she has become stronger and more composed, which she needs to be given the chaos going on around her. Christie's wonderful characters experience a turbulent ride in this book; readers better buckle in as well.
SD
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!
This was an exciting sequel to an incredible book series! I completely enjoyed this book and I highly recommend it to all fantasy book lovers! This story brings together everything one would look for in a truly great read - an engaging plot, interesting characters, plenty of action, and amazing imagery. The author tells the story in such a way that I connected with the characters and was so drawn into it that I felt like I was part of the story! A must read!
New Apple Literary Services
Lacey Waters
Melissa
Stephanie
Feb 14, 2018
Writing and reading are my passions! My dream to be a writer began, when as a five year old child I would ask my mother to write down the stories I would make up about talking dogs.

Since growing up and becoming further educated with a Bachelor's Degree in English (I have an affinity for classic literature), a Master's Degree in Leadership, and a degree in Ultrasound, I have begun to pursue that dr