Start by marking “HER LIE, HIS TRUTH” as Want to Read:
HER LIE, HIS TRUTH

HER LIE, HIS TRUTH

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Seven years ago, as a parishioner of The Sanctuary of the Prophet, Kara King was asked by the administrators to help set up a journalist who’d been writing slanderous articles about their organization. They told her that the man had drug problems and abused women. At the age of twenty, Kara agreed to assist.

Seven years later she sees Jim Hollis, again. He just got out of p
Kindle Edition
Published by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about HER LIE, HIS TRUTH, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HER LIE, HIS TRUTH

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of HER LIE, HIS TRUTH
Love Africa Book Club
I've been in a kind of reading slump lately. It's been a while since I read a book that I didn't want to put down after every couple of chapters. I can honestly say that this book held my interest from beginning to the end. I found the premise intriguing.

Kara has known The Sanctuary of the Prophet for most of her life. Her parents are members of the cult and she was brought up believing every word of the 'prophet' was sacred. Seven years previously she helped to set up a journalist, Jim, who had
Rebecca Austin
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-magic
3.5 Stars

Kara King is the Vice President of public relations for The Sanctuary of the Prophet. Seven years ago she had to do something that resulted in Jim Hollis landing in jail as a requirement by her superiors. Now she is being told that she has to marry Rick Hughes as part of The Prophet's wishes but it is not something that Kara wants.

When she comes face to face with Jim again she realizes that everything is not as it seems. Can Jim convince Kara of his innocence and will Kara realize that
Lauren Marie