Start by marking “The Greater Community: Contact with Intelligent Life in the Universe” as Want to Read:
The Greater Community: Contact with Intelligent Life in the Universe

The Greater Community: Contact with Intelligent Life in the Universe

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Humanity is emerging into a Greater Community of worlds. Contact has begun and our isolation in the universe is over. This is the greatest event in human history, and yet we are unaware and unprepared.

Humanity has reached a critical threshold in its evolution, a time of convergence when enormous political, social and environmental forces are colliding with the world-chang
Published August 21st 2017 by The Society for the New Message

To ask other readers questions about The Greater Community, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greater Community

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Manuel Rodriguez
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Contact with intelligent life is occurring. Revelation from God: what this means, how to prepare and our destiny.

Being drawn to the stars and everything which is related to the universe, extraterrestrials and the mystery since the childhood, I bought the printed book “The Greater Community” in the New Knowledge Library.

First of all, I have to say that this is not a normal book about the UFO / ET phenomena written by a well informed author, researcher or insider. No.

This is a direct communication
Mark Berger
Apr 30, 2019
Shane Hornell
Dec 11, 2018
Selma
Sep 28, 2017
Mark Berger
This book is like fresh tonic in a jungle of confusion and fantasy regarding the ET/alien phenomenon. So many speakers, books and movie portray the hopes that aliens would be here for our good: to enlighten us, give us technology, welcome us into a galactic government, etc.

But this book is so clear, and yet startling, about the reality of life in the universe. We are like babes in the woods being met by competing families of foxes. Of course, we can't understand what's going on and we want to be
Andy