Start by marking “Tail (Carolina Bad Boys, #6)” as Want to Read:
Tail (Carolina Bad Boys, #6)

Tail

(Carolina Bad Boys #6)

I’m most known for honeys on my arms and notches on my bedpost. But this time, I’m not chasing tail. Every rose has its thorn, and I’ve just been snagged.

TAIL
I have girls lapping out of my hands, forming lines for a chance to dance on my cock. Until she shows up. And it all grinds to a halt. Madison Rose Rush. No joke there. One look at her, and I feel a rush all over my
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 250 pages
Published November 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tail

DJ Sakata
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

This was just a temporary Tail-fail. Judging by the traffic in and out of his room at the clubhouse, he just needs to put out the Vacancy sign and the slot’ll be filled.

“Joshy.” The stylish woman tugged her arm free. “ I changed your diaper, wiped your butt, and I could still spank it if I wanted to. So don’t you dare tell me not to bid on that handsome man up there. Last time I checked, I still hold the reins on my bank account.”

They’re human beings, just like us. And ain’t noth
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Sweetness, you have filled up my whole damn heart."

What do you mean this is the last of the Carolina Bad Boys? I was having withdrawal before I even read the first page, knowing Tail would be the tail-end of an awesome series. Those bad boys have a special place in my heart and I'm not ready to let them go yet.

Tail earned his name. He had no shortage of tail available to him. He was frequently teased by his brothers for his neverending string of women, willing and waiting for their chance t
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
I have such mixed emotions writing this review. Mixed not because Tail wasn’t an awesome addition to the Carolina Bad Boys series, because Tail and Maddie were amazing. Mixed because this is the last book in the series and I don’t want it to end!

Tail has set his sights on Maddie. She’s smart, beautiful, sexy, snarky and fun and also Handsome’s sister! He should be following the off-limits signs, but he just can’t help himself.

And Maddy isn’t going to make things easy for Tail. Sure, he’s hot AF
Ashley
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
What I loved most about this story was Max and her spunkiness. Tail was also a great character. He is the main character and our hero and while I loved him a lot I do think I enjoyed his partner a little bit more. Overall Warren has done a great job with the characters and this setting through all the books of the Carolina Bad Boys. I am always excited to read the next and this is no exception.

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Cherie
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another happy ending for the last of the guys of Retribution! And, surprise - Tail has a soft side!! Most guys wouldn't be able to handle Tail's everyday circumstances with as much grace as he does. And Maddy definitely keeps him on his toes! She's the perfect woman to tame his wild ways and she isn't afraid to step in when and where she sees fit. I'm sad to see the end of the boys from Retribution MC. My next read is the Carolina Bad Boys For Life epilogue! I can't wait to see how Rie ties up a ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With the road name of Tail, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to state that Taylor gets all the women that he wants in his bed. However, when he finally decides on one, she doesn't want much to do with him. Madison Rose Rush, is Handsome's sexy sister, and way far off limits. But Tail cannot get her out of his head, nor can he stop trying to make her his. Maddy is the VP of Retribrewtion Brewery, as the heiress to the Rush Distillery empire, and can have any man she wants. She's played the good ...more
LeeAnne
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rie Warren is one of my go to authors and she’s really outdone herself with this Carolina Bad Boys series. I’ve been hoping for Maddy’s story since she first began appearing in the series – this is the last book of the series and it goes out with a bang!

Tail is known around the club for all the “tail” he gets and Maddy is the woman who changes everything for him. The problem, Maddy is off limits to the club brothers as she’s Handsome’s brother. Tail looks around at all his brothers happily hitch
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the sixth book in the series, and it is sad that the CBB stories are coming to an end. I am looking forward to the book long epilogue though!

Tail - who's nickname is based on ... well you can guess if you read MC romances - has realised that everyone is settling down, and knows that he has found the one too. He just hasn't had the nerve, or the time to do anything about it, yet. A bad debt is holding him back, an
michelle Shelly
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, sweet and oh so hot!

Reading Tail was bittersweet. On one hand I was so excited for the next installment to this series that I've grown to love and on the other it was depressing knowing it's the last book. I love these characters, their stories and have read them more than once.
This book belongs to Tail and Maddy. He's the the last one anyone thought would ever settle down and she's his MC brother's little sister. One look and he knew, knew that she was the one. These two together set
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tail is known as the "manwhore" of the MC. Of course, now he has eyes for his bud's little sister. He is playing for keeps this time. Will everything he has going on in his life get in the way?

OMG! I love Tail and Maddy's story. I laughed at the hilarity of this group of amazing people. My heart broke for Tail. Such an emotional but wonderful read!

It's bittersweet knowing these guys' stories are coming to an end. CBB has been one of my absolute favorite series to read.

Beautifully written as al
Konny
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tail by Rie Warren is the sixth book and the conclusion in the Carolina Bad Boys Series.
Tail can be read as a standalone, but I recommend to read the books in order.

Books 1-6: Stone; Love; Ride- a novella; Chrome; Rush and Tail.

Meet Madison Rose - Maddy - Rush. Shes heiress of a empire and VP of a brewery. But she isnt a good girl, oh no. Her brother, Maxwell - Handsome - Rush, is a member in the same MC as Tail.
And that takes Maddy in the no no never zone.

Tail, is a good guy, a bit of a ONS gu
Ree
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can't help but love this book. I haven't read the rest of the Carolina Bad Boys series yet, but I am head over heels in love with Tail & Maddy.

Tail is the lone remaining officer of the Retribution MC who isn't yet hitched. Everyone has somebody; he doesn't - yet. He's set his sights on Maddy Rush, his MC brother's - Handsome - sister. Despite having relinquished his position as resident manwhore, he has more obstacles than jealousy & an overprotective brother in his way to courting &
Avid Reader
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tail (Carolina Bad Boys #6) by Rie Warren
4 stars
M/F MC Romance
Triggers: kidnapping
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Tail is a member of the MC. He has lusted after Maddy for a while, but knows that she could be off limits because she's the sister of Handsome, a fellow brother. That doesn't really seem to bother Tail that much, as he decides to pursue Maddy anyways.

While Handsome isn't too pleased, he does acknowledge that Maddy is her own person. However, Handsome does h
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I honestly did not want this series to end!!

Maddy and Tail are the couple you would not expect , one because Tail is known as the one who can not get enough women in his bed, two Maddy is Handsomes sister and is off limits and 3 they are from different worlds, but does that stop them no and that makes for a very interesting book then in come the Bad Seed MC wanting paybacks on Tail and that is not a good thing with Maddy being in his life .

I loved this series and hated seeing it end.
Brandy Roberts
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rally great addition to a series can be read as a standalone but characters are mentioned from past books .
K.A. Lightle
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow someone please hand me a Kleenex..... This one happens to be book number six out of the Carolina bad boys series. It's well worth the wait but if you haven't read the remainder of the series stop go back and read it along with the guys from retribution and x-ops (you will be glad you did)

Now saying that our dear Tail has finally got his book and well let's just say a hellova woman in maddy to go with it. In true cbb fashion your in for a ride from start to finish. One that will make you cry
Erica
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tail is the final Carolina Bad Boys book, each can be read as a stand alone but I highly suggest reading this series in order. There's so much you'll miss if you dont!! (in my opinion)
Tail is the club manwhore, I mean just look at his name.
Once he comes face to face with Maddy he can feel something change. He doesn't just want to nail her he wants....more.
Maddy happens to be Handsome's sister and completely offlimits to club brothers, not that that means much once he gets it in his head that sh
Dana Busenbark
We pick up where we left off in book 5, or a little before the end of book five from Tail's perspective. We find ourselves at the Retribrewtion opening and party. We find Tail just trying to talk to Maddy, Handsome's little sister and getting burned. Who is Hogg and what business does Tail have with him? Every time Hogg talks to Tail, what happens? What comments does Hogg make to Tail about his mother and Maddy and the babies when he's babysitting one day? I love the puns that Rie Warren has thr ...more
Cheri
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tail has earned his nickname. Never minded. Proud of it. Until...of course, it would come back to bite him when he found a woman he wanted for more than a couple of hours. The fact that woman was the sister of one of his MC brothers who well knew his rep didn't help.
Maddie knew about his rep. Didn't keep her from wanting him. She sure wasn't going to make it easy for him. But, how could she resist a big, burly, gorgeous guy who took such good care of his mom suffering from dementia? There was so
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
So sad to see this series ending. I have enjoyed each and every story and will miss the gang. I enjoy reading Rie because she knows how to write a great story. You get details , crossovers , future storylines and of course that super hot super steamy action that Rie knows how to write !! Of course you also get the suspense , violence and HEA's. Just about everything you could want in a story !! I always find myself blushing when I read Rie and not many authors can make me blush anymore !!

This i
Jennifer Hines
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC of this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Tail is short for Taylor, but everyone thinks his nickname fits because of all the tail that rotates through his room at the clubhouse. That is until he first sees Maddy and then she's all he wants. Celibate and focused on woman, besides his mama, is new territory for him, but never once does he ever lose sight of his goal...Maddy.

Maddy is Handsome's sister and runs Retribrewtion with him. The last thing she wa
Kathryn Linke
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tail is the sixth title in the Carolina Bad Boys series, whilst I've read several titles in this series, you could easily read this title as a standalone.

Tail is a ladies man, he has a reputation with the ladies, that really hides his true personality. Behind the flirtatious bravado is a kind, caring, sensitive, loving and loyal man who will do anything for those he holds dear.

Maddie is the younger sister of one of his MC brothers, which makes her off limits. She's independent, strong, intelli
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, love, suspense, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Stone: At Your Service (Carolina Bad Boys, #1)
Love: In the Fast Lane (Carolina Bad Boys, #2)
Ride: In Between the Covers (Carolina Bad Boys #2.5)
Steele: Into Your Heart (Carolina Bad Boys, #3)
Chrome: With a Heart Forged in Steele (Carolina Bad Boys #4)
Rush (Carolina Bad Boys #5)

This is Maddy and Tail’s story. Tail is all about no
Bronwyn
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Last full length book in this series and I like how it finished up!
Tail underneath that man-whore exterior was so super sweet, I was so worried I wouldn't like him but he had a heart of gold, looking after his sick mum and the way he was with Maddy really made him swoon worthy.
Maddy was really great, loved her snarky one-liners and how she seemed to have her head screwed on right! No doormat leading ladies in this series, love that!
It did feel a little repetitive plot wise to the last one, boy
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Tail Bright Stars!!!✯✯

This is the 6th and final book besides the epilogue book of one of my favorite series. I'm super sad and mad that it is ending.

Tail is known with his brothers in the MC as never having an issue getting women one right after the other. Hence his nickname "Tail". It never bothered him before. But, recently he's looked around and he's the last of his brothers to find an old lady, settle down and start a family.

Tail is starting to wonder if having a family of his own
Diane
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well who would have guessed, Tail (appropriately dubbed), manwhore extraordinaire, would have a soft gooey center and a heart of gold. Let's just say, the old adage holds, if you want to get a sense of the man's true character, watch how he treats his Mom.

This is the final full length novel in Rie Warren's Carolina Bad Boys series and I confess, I'm oh so sad to see it end. Between this series and the two spinoff series, I think it's safe to say this author knows how to do 'bad boys'. I have enj
Cali Gals
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was the whole package. It was an amazing addition to a wonderful series that I binge read in a week. Ms Warren stays true to her writing style and offers up a steamy, fan yourself read. Tail is a sexy, fun part of the Carolina Bad Boys. He is a big player until he starts dating Maddy (sister to an MC buddy). My favorite parts in this story are how creative and unique the dates are that Tail takes her on (wink wink), you just have to read to know what I am talking about. They are so ...more
Christi Baird Pergrem
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad that this is the last Carolina Bad Boys book, but if it had to end, Tail was a good candidate to end with. In the previous books Tail is pesky brother type that picks and picks until you want to do bodily harm. He's also the resident manwhore in a room full of former manwhores and he's totally ok with that. Well he was ok with that until he meets Madison Rose Rush and it's all over after that. Tail is so sweet, good to his little mama, sexy hot and totally in love with Maddy. Maddy i ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There was one scene I fell absolutely in love with and it was when Maddy was seeing a different side of Tail aka Taylor, “yeah, so there’s that.” Bringing her hand to my lips, I kissed her fingertips with a brush of my tongue. “Now shut up and come inside so I can finish basting the turkey and stuff.” Tail can be a little slow on getting his girl's meaning:
Her eyes darted up from some paperwork she’d just signed and fastened on my groin. “Is it a big package?”
“What?” . . . Oh . . . She wanted
Louise
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
So far I have read Stone, Rush and now Tail and I actually started with Rush and I know I should have read them in order but I just wanted to let readers know you can still make heads and tails of the series if you don't.

Wow Tail did he grab my heart (except his goatee I just pictured him without it haha) This story is another bad boy who loves his mother and treats women and his friends with respect but Tail knows when to turn bad.

Maddy is a good girl who knows how to be bad for Tail. Their r
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
All of Rie Warren's self-published series are available to read on Kindle Unlimited, including the instant hit Bad Boys of Retribution MC, Carolina Bad Boys, Bad Boy Ballers, and many more!

Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is the author of Sugar Daddy and the Don’t Tell series—a breakthrough trilogy that crosses traditional publishing boundaries beginning with In His Command.

She lives in gorgeous Charl

Carolina Bad Boys (7 books)
  • Stone: At Your Service (Carolina Bad Boys, #1)
  • Love: In the Fast Lane (Carolina Bad Boys, #2)
  • Steele: Into Your Heart (Carolina Bad Boys, #3)
  • Chrome: With a Heart Forged in Steele (Carolina Bad Boys #4)
  • Rush (Carolina Bad Boys, #5)
  • Carolina Bad Boys for Life (Carolina Bad Boys, #7)