Start by marking “Seven Years Gone: Undeniable (3)” as Want to Read:
Seven Years Gone: Undeniable (3)

Seven Years Gone: Undeniable (3)

The time for war is upon them. Ginger and her newfound family must fight for the hard won freedom they hold Dear. When the smoke clears, will things ever be the same again?
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2017 by Liz Iavorschi-Braun

To ask other readers questions about Seven Years Gone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Years Gone

Meegy
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it, cannot wait to read Book #4. The final book in the series!
Alison
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Action Packed Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

War is inevitable for the people of Harrison. Ginger must stay safe. Can Ginger follow orders? Or will her instinct to protect create more chaos?

Liz Iavorschi-Braun has definitely pulled out all the stops with Undeniable, this story is full of action, suspense and so many surprises. I found myself captivated from the start, and feeling like I hadn’t ever had a break from Ginger’s story, I was able to go straight back int
Lori Luna
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Liz Iavorschi-Braun has taken her readers on a journey with Ginger, Rane, Myra, and the rest of the citizens of Harrison to protect their way of living. The book continues the fight and flight of Ginger who grew up in the "Society" and fled when she thought she was destined to die as an "Undesirable" and her quest, with the help of her rescuers, Rane and Myra, to remain free in the town of Harrison where her father was born.

The citizens of Harrison, under their new commander, are pre
Brandy
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Liz Iavorschi-Braun does it again! This book is fantastic!

This story picks up right where Undefinable left off. Harrison is on the verge of war with The Society, and Ginger, Rane, Myra, and Stitch must all prepare to fight for their freedom. Rane is sent to the front lines of battle by orders of Harrison's new commander, Stitch, while Ginger must remain back on base to stay safe from kidnappers from The Society. As we have learned by now, Ginger does not do well with being still and not taking p
Jennifer Leigh
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Undeniable is a suspense-filled continuation of the Seven Years Gone Series. I’m entirely invested in Ginger’s story and can’t wait to find out what will happen next. The entire cast of characters are still as lovable as always. There are so many great twists and turns that I didn’t expect to happen that made this book that much better. Although some of the dialog is forced at times, I still enjoy reading this series.
To see my full review: https://www.boundtowriting.com/arc-re...
Shannon Schoolcraft
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book starts where the last book ended and I was not expecting for how this book ended. This book keeps you on the edge of your seat. It will have you wanting to keep turning the pages as it sucks you in deeper. This series gets better with each book. I give this book 5 stars. If you haven't started this series yet, I highly recommend it.
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Liz's storytelling fabulousness continues with Book 3! I was sad to finish (again), because it will be months before Book 4 comes out! Just when you think you've got a story-line and subplot figured out, here comes another curve... A great read, providing that perfect disconnect from my day-to-day craziness and stress.
*I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I was given this book in return for an honest review.

This book was remarkable and truly kept me on the edge of my seat from the get go. I love how the characters are developing with each book in the series and we can see them grow.

The war and the characters feelings to me were very believeable and it’s full of surprises. I can’t wait for the next book. I need to know what happens next.

Any one considering reading this series should definitely give it a go.
Liz Iavorschi-Braun
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote