Jump to ratings and reviews

Shadows of the Abyss

In the shadows of the abyss, demons lurk. Most come with the insatiable urge to destroy everything in their paths, but some are tortured with redeemable qualities. How will these ten stories end? This anthology includes stories by Joann M. Shevock, Steve Benson, Gary Lee Webb, Layne Calry, Sue Harmeling, Jon Ray, Felicity Swan, M.D. Kubit, Laurie Bis, and Jenn Landon-Neubauer.

168 pages, Kindle Edition

Published September 27, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

J.E. Feldman

97 books63 followers
When not penning the next novel, J.E. Feldman focuses on mentoring authors and raising money for charity. The literature world is merely one facet of her life. Feldman haunts car shows, anime conventions, medieval fairs, and whatever else catches her attention.

She enjoys road trips ripe with history, crocheting blankets for the homeless, and can be found reading in cramped bookstores.

Website: www.jefeldman.com
Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/dragonqueen321
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/jefeldman
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dragon_queen321

Author of more than 130 titles.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Kelly Stepp.
361 reviews9 followers
October 18, 2017
Merkstave- Sue Harmeling
A deliciously dark short story you're sure to enjoy! It is written as a complete short story, so no cliffhangers or waiting for a full length sequel. Despite its length, Harmeling provides a tale rich in details and action. I loved it and look forward to her next project!

I received an ARC in exchange for my review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Profile Image for H.L..
Author 10 books173 followers
December 23, 2017
While I am not a huge fan of fantasy, I enjoy reading short stories and anthologies and I read this in one sitting, it took me 30 minutes. The stories were all quite enjoyable and I have a couple of new authors to keep an eye out for.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.