Start by marking “Interlude (The Interlude Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Interlude (The Interlude Duet, #2)

Interlude

(The Interlude Duet #2)

Heartbreak is my only souvenir.
The morning after the most unforgettable night of my life,
I wake up minus the man and plus one note.
With my head held high, I’m determined to move on without the two men who broke my heart.
My former fiancé who let me go easily without so much as a glance.
And the staggering, gorgeous Englishman who made me scream incoherent words…
All. Night. L
Published January 28th 2018 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Interlude, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interlude

Start your review of Interlude (The Interlude Duet, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Interlude, book 2 of 2. Lina is swept into a web of seduction, secrets & deception by the mysterious Julian Caine!

“Julian Caine is an enigma my heart longs to unravel.”

Books in The Interlude Duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Prelude
Book 2: Interlude

In Prelude, book 1 soundtrack composer Evangelina Darling James, Lina. was at a fork in the road. Her sixteen-year relationship with her fiancé had stagnated into more of a roommate situation. Enter her long-lost
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Okay so first off you MUST read book 1 - Prelude first before reading this book. Definitely not a standalone.

Wow!!! The author has absolutely nailed it with the conclusion to this story. I was up reading til 2.30am as I had to know the outcome for these characters. This is only her second book and the writing is clear, powerful and really emotional. I felt like I was on a roller coaster from the opening chapter. This book has got it all -

Angsty/emotional storyline ✅
Characters you connect with
Stephanie S
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not a standalone and you will need to read Prelude before this to understand the story.

WOW....I always have a hard time writing a review but when a book captures you from the moment you start to read, well that makes it even harder for me. Once I started this I did not want to put it down and I almost finished it within a day. Due to life and other things I had to put it down at 86% and finish it in the early morning hours the next day before work.

There have only been a couple of books t
Annette Brignac
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Please read Prelude, Book 1, first*

What a stunning conclusion of this beautiful duet! This book hit every emotion possible. There was a great balance of romance, steam, humor, and angst. My heart shattered for the characters, then it got put back together, then it got bruised, only to be healed by the last 2 chapters and the Epilogue. The character development was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the characters grow and change. The writing is wonderful. I absolutely, HIGHLY recommend th
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*
Mar 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
How in the actual hell did this book get so many 5 stars reviews? I don't get it. It was worse than the first one and believe you me, that one wasn't anywhere near 5 stars worthy.
Where the first book had at least some ideas and storylines of its own, this one was full of the same dreadful stuff that was featured in the 50 Shades. I mean the same damn plot turns.
The most painful thing about this book though was constant repetition. Over and over again, the same thought or sentiment was sucked d
Leigh Lennon
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interlude will bring on so many emotions as you read this book. You will find yourself cheering for Lina and Julian and sometimes yelling at the book, as though they can hear you.

Lina and Julian start up where it ends in Prelude and though I loved Prelude, I lust after this particular book and the journey it takes the reader on after becoming invested in book one.

The reality of this book is that people find themselves in love two different people. This is where we find Lina. No doubt her heart
 Tania
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interlude is Book Two In The Interlude Duet this is not a Standalone.
Auden Dar is a talented new Author who has become one of my favorites. Her writing is impeccable, you connect with the characters and feel their emotions.
This book continues where Prelude left us.
From there we go on an emotional rollercoaster that is Lina and Julian, you will get frustrated, angry, curse and laugh. Their chemistry and love is undeniable. Can true love avail or will Lina choose Andrew because he's a comfortable
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL ANGSTY STARS!! I love love love this duet, it has all the feels and more. I finally got my emotions in check to write my review. This story is a beautifully written tug of war of emotions. The story is full of angst and emotion driven from page one to the last word. It is hard to believe that this is only the second book by Auden Dar, it reads like a seasoned author. Do yourself a favor and read this duet you will love it too. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this boo ...more
Katerina
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So.....First this is one of the hottest books i've read..Julian...well he is the perfect boyfriend,sometimes so so sweet and sometimes so so dirty!!!!I love Lina's inner thoughts!I devour this book in one day,i couldn't put it down.As for the epilogue...i hope it's the prologue from the next book!!!

I receive an ARC.

Brit
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Auden has blown me away once again with her beautiful writing. she has away of pulling my heart strings. this story was remarkable and unforgettable. loved the characters much better in interlude then I did in prelude and I loved the heck out of that book. I highly recommend reading this book. I can't wait to read more from her.
Diary Of Book Fiend
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interlude picks up exactly where Prelude left off. Lina wakes up in Julian's bed, with only a note. Her heart broken, once more, she leaves and proceeds to spend the next several days overthinking every single detail.
I think Lina's main problem was that she had spent the last 16 years with Andrew, and he had not intentionally hurt her confidence, but gradually over the years, it started being chipped away. And so now Lina is so in her own head, that she doesn't realize what is right in front of
Paulette
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m suspecting that many who review this book will delve on the relationship of the three main characters, Lina, Julian and Andrew, again, as happened in Prelude, as to the pain, the torture, the love, the feels (wink, wink), and the mystery. I totally get that, cause there was a lot going on in this story. The thing I want to touch on regarding that is there were several moments I wanted to strangle each one at different times. I seriously wanted to slap each one. That being said, you would thi ...more
Vickie
4.5 stars.

You need to read Prelude before starting Interlude. This is a continuation of Lina’s story and starts where Prelude finished.

My review is going to be vague due to possible spoilers.

When we last saw Lina she was left reeling. Now she’s trying to pick the pieces up and figure out how to carry on. Hurt by two of the most important men in her life, she’s understandably left confused from recent events. Just as she starts moving forward, her life is yet again disrupted and she has some t
Michelle Krystel
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy of this book and have decided to voluntarily leave a review. I loved this second not only was filled with sexy crazy passion. It also had so much good drama. And due to all of this I couldn't put this book down. I spoke Auden late last night and it was 2am and she omg you nedd to go bed. I didn't want to stop reading interlude was that damn good. I loved jullian became all demanding and alpha in this book. Also how bunch of secrets you could never think of are also r ...more
Hayley
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God!! This was crazy hot and crazy good! I loved Julian’s and Lina’s chemistry together,the fierceness of it! I loved it!! Yet another amazing read from my girl Auden!! Cannot wait for more ❤️❤️
Kennedy Fox
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: brooke-reads
3.75/5 Stars! Definitely kept me interested. Didn't see that plot twist coming at all!
Christine
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Prelude (which if you haven't read it yet, do it now! You MUST read it before starting this one)....I was looking forward to the 2nd part of the duet, and I was not disappointed at all! I was completely hooked from the beginning and couldn't stop reading until I had finished Lina & Julian's story. And let me tell you, it was one heck of a ride that I enjoyed every minute of! Plenty of romance, friendship, love, drama, angst........really, this book will take you through every emoti ...more
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,8 / 5 stars

I had been dying to read this one since I first finished Prelude! I had so many questions, so much curiosity regarding Julian and his past and just what he could be hiding but oh my god I was not expecting this!!!
I adored Prelude but Interlude was way better, if you've read Prelude you're in for a treat with this one! So much happened, so many freaking revelations and just a whole jumble of emotions. It was seriously so good! Specially that ending oh my god! I loved loved th
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
What a great ending to this duet! I absolutely loved the first book, Prelude. It was one of my favorite books of 2017. Interlude did not disappoint. There were so many secrets that were revealed that you wouldn’t expect. One of the things I loved most about these books is the music. It’s the soundtrack of the story. It was prevalent in Prelude but I felt it was even more so in Interlude. The relationship between Julian and Lina was so intense and the music helped to portray that intensity. I rea ...more
JJ The Book Boss
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about book 2 of this duet? It was completely satisfying, completely heartbreaking and completely freaking AWESOME!! Book one was great, but book two will knock your socks off.

I found it difficult to believe this was Auden's first crack at writing. She's mastered so much already, this author will have a very long career ahead of her.

Make sure you pick up this duet.
Nicole Reads
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book.

Interludes begin with a roller coaster of emotions that leave you breathless. I felt everything that Lina was feeling. I was finally satisfied with her thoughts, reactions and feelings. She takes the time to thinkg everything that went down and decides to take a breath and take it one day at a time, to start living again and moving on from the past.

And when she is managing just fine, forceful events turn things upside down again. And Julian is back in her life. As these two sp
Kimberly
Shelves: 2018-reads
Interlude is Book 2 of the Interlude Duet. You MUST read Prelude (Book 1) first.

I also recommend that you do not read this review, as it may contain spoilers from Prelude.

Interlude starts right where Prelude ended. Lina is heartbroken that Julian has returned to London without a word. Lina is unsure if she will ever hear from Julian again, or if it will be years like before.

Unforeseen and urgent circumstances bring Julian back to New York City, and right back into Lina's life.

Julian offers anot
Penny Leidecker
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is truly a phenomenal read! I loved Prelude and I couldn’t wait to read this book to see if my many questions were answered. Yes, my questions have been answered. I highly, highly recommend this for everyone over eighteen! This book will take you on a roller coaster ride along with Lina. Lina is a remarkable woman, but there are times when I wanted to wring her neck. Actually, a few of the characters needed their necks wrung at times, but everything happens for a reason. I really belie ...more
Nancy George
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book broke my heart a little at a time. Then put it back together. I am writing this with tears still in my eyes. Julian and Lina have such a passionate relationship that you can not help but love them and root for them. Andrew is not always the stick in the mud that he seems to be. Poor Lina seems to cry all the time from the torment in her heart. She loves two men and doesn't know which way is up. I love that Auden put the future from Andrews POV. I was actually worried about him. Do Not ...more
Amanda
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

To start off, you must read Prelude before this. This is not a standalone.

Auden is absolutely brilliant! Interlude just blew me away. It really had me questioning what Lina was really going to do. I was addicted from beginning to end and I just couldn’t get enough of it. It was just incredible and I was actually crying at the end of it. I’ll definitely be reading more by Auden Dar!
Zafi  Reads
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a thrill ride!

Interlude was a beautiful conclusion to this duet.Heartbroken,Lina is resolved to live her life again.But when circumstances bring her and Julian together,feelings resurface and she is suddenly not sure if she can forget about him and their night together,especially not when Julian charms his way into her heart again and tries to wins her over.

Full of angst and emotions,this duet is a definite must-read!
Shannon
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Interlude had me wrapped up in the pages, I couldn’t get enough of this book, the way the story flowed and characters evolved had me so engrossed in the pages I couldn’t put it down. I’m blown away by this duet and can’t wait to read more of this amazing authors work.
Ashlee
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the conclusion to Julian and Lina's story. In a lot of ways I was very angry with the choices and things that Lina ignored because she wanted to feel alive. I understand as a adult woman the trials and fears we have I'm relationships, settling and wasting our lives on complacency. But I could not help but resent her blind eye to red flags. I admit that I I'd enjoy the story as a whole and i was very pleased to see Julian's secrets revealed and his love for Lina finally revealed. I felt t ...more
Cocktails and Books
Jumping right into this book after finishing Prelude, I was desperate for Julian and Lina to figure their relationship out. Julian prove to be a bit stalkerish, but it also showed that he never left Lina. He always loved her and he was desperate for her to finally be his.

Lina was desperate in this one too, making one too many rash decisions for my liking, but in the end she understood what her choice was (or wasn't because really there was no competition).

I loved the epilogue. I'm hoping we ge
Paula D
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing 2 book series! Lina’s feelings are even more mixed up in this book. Lots of melt your kindle moments plus very angst and page turning wanting to know who will Lina choose or will the world end making that choice for her? Ahh I loved this ending and series definitely any romance reader would enjoy! 5/5 stars .. Julian pov is the best!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 8 Feb 06, 2018 03:11PM

• Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella
  • Cormac: A Dark Irish Mafia Romance
  • Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)
  • Throne of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #0.5)
  • Beautifully Cruel
  • Satin and Thorne (Silk and Thorne Book 2)
  • Madman's Method (Madman Duet, #1)
  • Lace and Thorne (Silk and Thorne Book 3)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • To the Fall
  • The Choice (Arranged Series #3)
  • The Danger You Know
  • Iron Crowne
  • Hush, Hush
  • Parallel (Parallel Duet, #1)
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)
  • Tease Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 1)
A former A&R music executive, Auden Dar aspires to create the perfect, imperfect book boyfriend. Besides her family and erotic romance, Auden's other passions include music, foreign films, stalking bulldogs, and learning how to cook like Nigella Lawson.

The Interlude Duet (2 books)
  • Prelude (The Interlude Duet, #1)