Start by marking “Snow and Seduction” as Want to Read:
Snow and Seduction

Snow and Seduction

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN B076FSWGQY

Warm up from that kiss of winter snow with seventeen steamy contemporary romance stories--reverse harem style. From international, USA Today, Amazon bestselling and debut authors alike, this collection features seventeen tales of love in winter.

And what could possibly keep a woman warm better than a heated holiday roman
Published November 21st 2017 by Rose and Heart Novels

Talltree
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: b-rh
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
DNF at 35%

Honestly, this anthology needs a SHITLOAD of rework. It's like no one edited it. There were typos galore, and honestly, of the stories I read, only a couple were any good. It's a shame, since these sorts of anthologies are meant to be a taster to find new authors to love, but I'm actually going to avoid some instead now...

I decided to read this for Love in a time of Feminism's month of reverse harem, and I am so glad that the full-length novels I've read since trying this turned out fa
Toma
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, reverse-harem
Blizzards and Bastards by C.M.Stunich 4.5 stars
Very typical story by C.M.Stunich. Similar to Groupie only much less depressing. I am usually not a fan of RH stories where it feels like the heroine chose/fell in love with the guys simply because she had no other alternatives, but in this case it did not bother me so much.

Slopes of Sin by Tate James 4 stars
I was not particularly enamored with the MC. I found her rude and too quick to judge. Also I did not like how she jumped into bed with 2 guys t
Tiblu
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is only to review what I read and I only read one story....

I love what I call the “Vixen series” by Tate James,and I got this book on KU just to read her contribution to this....
And as much as I wanted to like it,for me “Slopes of Sin”, I just didn’t .... the premise for the story was good,but too much of a slow start for short story, Mila was a interesting character that sometimes I really wanted to smack upside the head and say, “Really,really ?, Was that really called for , or the right
Jennifer G
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Snow and Seduction is an anthology of 17 steamy reverse harem stories perfect to warm you up all the way to your toes! This review is only for the first half of the book. There are still 3 books TBR.

Blizzards and Bastards by CM Stunich
A bathroom stop and an out of order women's room leads to an encounter with Cyan's favorite rock band Inked Pages. Their meeting starts off rocky, but when Cyan's car won't start the band offers her a ride to her parent's house. Once at her house, the band finds th
A. May
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

wow where do I begin!
My favorite stories in this are
More the Merrier by K.B Ladnier
This one has a sexy strip show, hilarious bestfriend is thrown into the mix as well as some very steamy scenes!!
The next is Snowflake by the amazing Cece Rose.
This has the struggle between what you want and what the parents want, fighting foe her own happiness.
amazing love story that takes place on an island on her writing trip. Oh and let's not forget the hot brothers!
Now we have Sweet About Me b
SJ
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
OMG! This is one of the most fabulous anthologies I have ever read! Written by firm favourites and new to me writers this book is my idea of heaven

I can honestly say that there is not one book that I did not love! I was planning on writing a piece on each book before I started but I feel that I would be saying the same thing over and over again

Do yourself a favour and buy this awesome anthology, it contains 18 awesome stories and I fail to see how anyone could be disappointed with this many fant
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
There was something here for all levels of kink for the winter weather. You had something that would provide you with heat from the inside out. Some were romantic, passionate, kinky, explosive chemistry. Also able to meet new authors with new views on some steamy romance and other things.
Story of a Book Reader
Not my cup of tea. DNF: 15% I found it boring. I only read the first two stories: Blizzards and Bastards which I found entrataining but nothing special; and Slopes of Sin that just annoyed me and bored me. The characters all seem the same to me and I honestly have no interest in reading the other stories. It's just not for me.
Carly
Read 15 out of the 17 stories, most were solid... I'll definitely be looking for more from a few of the authors. It was a good holiday time filler for my days off between Christmas and New year's.
Michelle Fritz PA
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Wow!

What a story! G. Bailey managed to pen one steamy tale that also touches the heart. It's both sweet and filled with sensual settings. If you're looking for a story that is not only romantically detailed, but also has genuine moments, this should be the next thing you read!
Calm Your Pits
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this group of stories from author I already know and have just met. There were a few with editing issues but they still had great stories.
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loving these stories. Absolutely a must read.
Blizzards & Bastards by CM Stunich

I absolutely love everything about this book. A sexy as sin pop band and Cyan a bookstore owner who always felt alone and meets in a men’s bathroom. I couldn’t help but laugh at certain situations and the damn sex scenes holy shit. CM never disappoints me with anything she writes and she knows how to write a reverse harem, like no other plus having a Christmas theme, this story was PHENOMENAL.

Slopes o
TipseyBookReviews
Wow! This is a great Christmas anthology! It has sweetness, sexiness, truth and dares, and a little bit of edge. All of the stories are reverse harem.

Blizzards & Bastards by C.M. Stunich - 5 stars
I didn’t really think a meeting in the bathroom of a rest stop could be so great, but it was. I loved Cyan’s spunkiness and attitude. The guys were great. The story was hot, steamy, and sexy.

Slopes of Sin by Tate James - 4 stars
I really liked this story. Mila at times annoyed me because of her at
Rena
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

I am not a fan of christmas/winter stories, too much snow, cold and christmas cheer for my grumpy liking. But a whole book filled with reverse harem goodness was too much of a temptation for me to turn down so I downloaded and dove in. Thinking these were short stories imagine my glee when I discovered this was actually an anthology filled with novellas making it an even better bargain for the price tag.

There are seventeen novellas in here, al
Sm
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was really excited for this seasonal intro to a bunch of RH authors, but it was a huge mixed bag what-did-I-just-read with glimpses of fun-reads

it started off strong with Blizzards and Bastards by C.M. Stunch
it was funny, quirky, completely over-the-top ridiculous with zippy dialogue
"Learn to multitask, Cyan. Piss and chat. There aren't enough hours in the day to move like a sloth."
I didn't quite get the dump on the youngest family attitude (especially since it starts off talking about how he
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

The More the Merrier by KB Ladnier
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
One of the things I love about this author is her dark humor…her sarcasm is right up there with mine so I get her totally. Another thing I love about her books are the way she writes the perfect men to compleme
Flan Billings ❀ ̗̀
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

I've had this book for AGES and I can't believe I've only just now finished it. BUT, IT'S SO GOOD. There are a few stories in here that weren't my favorite and could have really used some serious editing, but for the most part? I'M DESTROYED. I'M SLAYED. I'M SWOONING. I'M IN NEED OF A COLD SHOW. I'M OBSESSED. Give me some full length stories for these relationships. DAMN.

To be honest, I've read a lot of menage romances but not enough reverse harem. So I feel like it was very smart to start with
Samantha
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Hanukkah one. I'm normally against anything that has religion in a book. But I found this book so refreshing. And I loved learning about Hanukkah too!! I love a book that is amazing, yet also educational too! Like the god hunter books. I often find something in those books that I never knew before!

There was one book, I scratched my head at, like a futuristic/sci-fi... one in a contemporary collection? It was also like a high five towards another author.

Too many good books to mention
Courtney
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this anthology!! I haven't read all of them yet (trying to sneak away from all the family is tough!) but all the ones I have read so far are amazing! If you don't like super hot scenes (with multiple guys at once), then do not pick this up (this is why its called a STEAMY RH Anthology). If you are looking for some amazing beginnings to relationships and some holiday cheer, then this is for you! I will edit the review once I have read them all, but I have read almost half of the ...more
Denise
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have an interesting relationship with anthologies; I love them so much that I always, always want more! And often times, Snow and Seduction included, I find myself shamelessly stalking the authors to see if they plan to turn their novellas into full-fledged novels. So, fingers crossed that we get full length novels (or maybe even a series or two?)!
Snow and Seduction is an amazing collection of contemporary reverse harem novellas from some of my favorite authors, some new-to-me authors, and a
Jemimah  Zafoune
This review is for Snowflake by Cece Rose

A Christmas time, heart warming reverse harem novella. What more could you ask for at this time of year than to snuggle down with a cup of hot cocoa and a good read that will leave you feeling happy and content? That's what Snowflake did for me.

It was a great short read. Would I like to of read more of it? Well yes! Any book that I enjoy I always want more of, but the story fit perfectly into the space it was written into with enough detail that we got t
Brittney
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So many of my favorite authors in one book! I can only imagine how hard it was for some of them to write contemporary romance as most of the writers in this anthology do not. Some of these were hilarious and I really enjoyed them. There was one that I didn't care much for, however the others more than made up for it. I was particularly excited for the stories from the authors that I hadn't read and am looking forward to reading more of their work. Due to the fact that these are short stories, th ...more
Danyelle Froke
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More. Please.

Ok.. so tate James , CM and Gem are some of my current favorite authors... putting both of them in one book is a sure fire way to get me to read it!

CM totally has a way with rock bands... I mean ... can I have one of my own? Please? Oh Frost, * sigh*

And tate and those snow boarders * gasps * Mila sure was a lucky girl... all those boys keeping her warm!

And then there was triple kisses by G Bailey! Triplets? Yes please. That’s something I didn’t even know I wanted in a book! Crazy
Amanda Lee
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is AMAZING! This was filled with some of my favourite authors with a couple new ones that i'll definitely be watching for more. There's quirky characters, humour, sweetness, and definitely steam. I can't even pick one favourite, they're all so good #whychoose. The first three I read were Arizona's, Laura's, and Skye's and they all set the bar high - the rest of the authors met my already high expectations.
If you like hot scenes with even hotter men, then this is for you. You will
Liyanna
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
/!\ review's missing a few short stories. will complete later.

Blizzards and Bastards by CM Stunich ★★★★☆
If it wasn't for the similarities with the Rock Hard Beautiful trilogy, I would have given 5 stars. It was really enjoyable and fun.

Slopes of Sin by Tate James ★★★★★
I really enjoyed the fact that it was the girl who initiated the RH. It was a story where I felt a little plot behind. This one maybe deserved a full lenght novel. I would have read it. This is not an universe I come across in thi
Brooke Japhet
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say?

This Anthology was amazing! One of the best books I have read! You get a little bit of everything and a whole lot of steam in this one! I can’t wait to see some of these short stories turn into full length novels! I really enjoy getting different writing styles. It took me a while to read it, but I couldn’t put it down in my spare time! 10/10 would recommend if you enjoy steamy romances and a couple of cliffhangers! What more could you ask for in a reverse harem anthology?
Kay
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Missing pages.

I was really enjoying the first story and become even more frustrated as the book continued as pages of the stories were missing, here, there and everywhere. Then the story would continue but randomly in the middle of a sentence that made no sense. Some places I was able to catch the drift of the storyline, in others there was so much missing, the story no longer made sense. It ruined the book for me.
Arianna
Dec 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Disclaimer: I hate Christmas and Christmas-themed books. But some of my fav authors choose to write this so... what is a girl to do?
Blizzards and Bastards by CM Stunich: 4.5 stars
Slopes of Sin by Tate James: 4 stars
Frosted by My Billionaires by Amanda Rose: a bit over the top... it was a concentrate of all the corset rippers I have ever read. 3 stars
Snowflake by Cece Rose: not my cup of tea. Didn't finish it
All the others: I swear I tried... But I really hate christmas
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Pull of Moonlight (Darkness Bites, #2)
  • Storm of Seduction (Brothers Freed, #2)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Blood (Under the Skin #1-4)
  • Murder Can Depress Your Dachshund (Desiree Shapiro Mystery, #14)
  • Playing to Win (Risking It #2)
  • Mend Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #4)
  • Alibis and Amethysts (A Crystal Shop Mystery, #1)
  • Inkslingers Ball (Forensic Handwriting Mystery, #5)
  • Murder at the Holiday Flotilla (Magnolia Mysteries, #9)
  • Prey for a Miracle (Sister Agatha, #3)
  • From The Deeps (Seven Wardens #1)
  • Starlight Christmas - Holiday Edition (The Starlight Gods #3)
  • Murder on a Hot Tin Roof (Paige Turner, #4)
  • Queen of the Ravagers (The Ravager Chronicles, #4)
  • The Summer of Lost Wishes
  • Smoke Gets in Your Eyes (Grace & Favor,  #7)
  • Dark Ocean Princess (The Cursed Seas Collection)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more