Start by marking “A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)” as Want to Read:
A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)

A Very Marian Christmas

(Made Marian #7)

12 Marian Men-A-Mating... I mean, A-Meeting
11 Blind Dates-A-Blinding
10 Lords-A-Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing (okay, maybe that's Griff)
8 Kids-A-Complaining
7 Changes-A-Clothing
6 Love Junk Gadgets
5 **DRA-AAG QUEENS**
4 Calling Neighbors
3 Nosy Grannies
2 Men Falling In Love
And a partridge in a pear tree.
Published November 20th 2017 (first published November 10th 2017)

Meags
3.5 Stars

Although this book was sweet, sexy, funny, festive, and for the most part generally entertaining, I’m actually not all that sure what purpose this story served under the bigger umbrella of the Made Marian series?

The previous six novels followed each of the single Marian siblings as they found their forever loves. I enjoyed every book as I read along, each time finishing one brother’s love story and getting thoroughly excited to see what was in store for the next brother. I can honestly
Denise H.
*** Cheerful. Funny. Warm. Sexy. ***
Noah, 28, RN from Canada,

moved to San Francisco to stay with his brother's friend, Luke, 35, while he gets his RN credentials approved.
S.F. is the home of the Marian clan, our favorite, huge family of lovable characters. Noah takes a temp job selling sex toys, and the whole happy gang are setting sweet Noah up with dates and taking bets.
Meanwhile, Luke, a lawyer,

and Noah are attracted to each other, but Luke feels guilty. He's supposed to be protecting N
Aղցela W.
This was book 7 in the "Made Marian" series. I love reading this series and this book was funny. Noah Campbell came to the US from Canada after leaving his boyfriend he always wanted to come to San Francisco he takes a job with Sally the Love Junk sales lady while he waits for his Nursing Licenses to transfer. His first time selling was at Dante and AJ's impromptu bachelor party he was shocked and embarrassed, but the Marian family takes him under their wing and make a bet to see who can find ...more
Chris
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtq, favorites
Loved it ! This was one of my favorite Marion stories ❤ with every Marion family member setting up dates for the cute and sexy Noah. It felt like an episode of Love Actually. Poor Luke was so smitten with Noah that he didn’t realize what he was feeling was love. This was their journey - it was typically funny, I mean Noah selling party plan sex toys, and it was also beautifully sweet. I stopped my day to read this in one hit - for me, that’s a5🌟 ...more
Cadiva
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Great festive catch up with the Marian clan

This is a nice Christmas romance featuring Pete's lawyer friend Luke and his best friend's younger brother Noah.

It's got the usual crazy antics from the madcap Marian family as they each try and set Noah up on a blind date and there's plenty of feel good to be found.

Occasionally it seemed to drift off target though and I wasn't sure where the narrative was going but overall, I enjoyed the little dip back into this extended family.

Luke and Noah tangled t
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Where to begin...

Surprisingly the best parts of the story was when there weren't any Marian's involved. Don't get me wrong I adore most of the Marian's but I think Luke and Noah could of carried this story on their own. In fact the Marian moments were more of an interruption than anything. Overall the story between Noah and Luke was cute and enjoyable.
Len Evans Jr
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this... Lucy Lennox has been a favorite author of mine since I first discovered her with "Borrowing Blue" almost a year ago. She has yet to disappoint, each of her books has been a joy to read and experience. This installment in the Made Marian series was wonderfully populated with the huge Marian clan with all their quirks and eccentricities. The book however is mostly about Pete's coworker Luke and his relationship with Noah. The book is well-paced, the characters if Luke and Noah well-d ...more
Michelle (Sherbet Lemon)
I literally barrelled through the audiobooks for Made Marian 2-6 just so I could get to this one on time for Christmas, and I honestly think it was the best one in the series, which is interesting as it's also the one book where the couple did not involve a Marian in any way whatsoever.

Noah and Luke are so cute though <3___<3 also Canadian love!
Viz
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Usually the Christmas books in a series is about each couple's or characters's in the series experience of the christmas celebration. I usually read couple of chapter & skip the book.

But way to go Lucy!! She wrote the story of a new couple and the way the rest of Marian Family celebrating Christmas is just part of the story!
Why don't other Authors do the same! :( :(
Melanie~~
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
246 pages of Marian craziness. I had dozens of smile-along moments and even a few laugh-out-loud moments while reading and listening to this story. I can't wait for the next story, but can't find any info about when we get to see Griff reunited with his baby brother.
Courtney
I am honestly baffled by the person who left a low rating for this book. If you love the Marians - and why would you be reading this if you didn't? - this should be RIGHT up your alley.

The format is fun, with a chapter at the beginning, middle, and end that features all the Marians and their normal craziness, and the rest alternating POV between Noah and his love interest. And the premise is pure gold - the Marians all trying to set up the sweet new guy in town that they met while he was demoin
Abbey's Fully Booked
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect addition to an already amazing series. I didn’t think the series could be topped but than Lucy comes along with this belter of a Book and I once again fall heads over heels in love with the Marian Clan and their tribe.

There’s something heart warming about reading a book that so family focused but let’s you experience the highs and lows that love brings with it.

I enjoyed immensely and can wait to go back and reread the whole series as I will never be able to get enough.
MsMiz (Tina)
Love the Marian clan and seeing them in action again. I really enjoyed this new couple, Luke and Noah, and hope that we continue to see gems as this family grows!
Girlfriend
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, contemporary
Absolutely wonderful installment in the Made Marian series. Lucy Lennox really excelled herself this time around.,

Luke corporate lawyer, at 34, he is well known for his man-whore ways, dedicated to his job, and gun-shy of relationships he is a commitmentphobe of the highest order. Against all his carefully shored barriers, he falls into lust with Noah, his best friends younger brother, after they share his apartment when Noah relocates to San Fran..

Noah, months out of a bad relationship where he
Rinkyx
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Happily Ever Chapter
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ FOUR & 1/2 - STAR ✩ REVIEW ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

> > Judging a Book by it's Cover < <
Festive Holiday Cover with a single male subject featured. Synopsis sounds hilarious.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Alternating first-person, clearly marked.

In the seventh Made Marian story, we have a crush-come-true, sibling's best friend trope.
Noah left his ex-boyfriend and Canada behind to work at an ER in San Francisco, while living with his brother's best friend, Luke. However, ther
Sadonna
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
What's not to love? All the Marians at the holidays - with the bonus of a new friend Noah! As usual, there a loads of hijinks from three hilarious and horny old ladies. Rebecca and Thomas Marian have their hands full with all their children and their spouses/fiances/boyfriends etc. and all their beautiful grandchildren. Thankfully Tristan's winery is a fantastic setting for everyone to get together.

From the first, the Marians adopt Noah into their family. All of the Marian boys want to set Noah
Cee Brown
♥.•*)☆♡.•*)☆♡.•♥*)☆♡♥
♡☆(.•♥5 off the Richter stars.

What do you get when one of the most loved family of the past year all get together to celebrate a Very Marian Christmas AKA The Great Holiday Setup? Laughter, jaw dropping, eye bulging and the most comedic read you could ever want.

"Operation OPAH."

You have to read the book to figure out what this is all about, but suffice it to say, the Marian family were on the move once again to set up an unsuspecting victim.

Noah Campbell was a Registered Nu
Jacey Jeffrey
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucy Lennox has done it again with another fantastic story about my favorite family ever the Marian's!!!! I loved seeing all the couples and reading about where they are in their lives together. It was heartwarming to see them all happy and more in love than ever. We get introduced to a new couple Noah and Luke. Luke works with the oldest Marian Pete as a lawyer. Luke has known Noah forever...his best friend's little brother. He invites Noah to stay with him while he gets on his feet. Noah is a ...more
NeRdyWYRM
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't Help But Love 'Em

This series seems to get a new installment just about the time I get tired or bored reading whatever else is out there.

Sure there's always some sap, some cutesy, some ridonkulous angsty misunderstanding requiring lengthy periods if push-pull and pining, BUT!

They're also the right amount of sweet, and funny, and uplifting. Formulaic? Maybe. Some of the details about prior MC couples kind of get lost in the complicated family/friend connections, BUT!

I still love reading th
Karen
I liked Noah and Luke and it's always fun to see the Marian's but there are soooo many of them at this point it was almost overwhelming and kept interrupting the Noah/Luke story. Still a cute Christmas read though.

And Tilly and the girls have really crossed the line IMO. I know it's supposed to be cute to hear little old ladies talking about sex but I find some of the things they say just wildly inappropriate at this point.
Antoinette
Nov 21, 2017 marked it as to-read
The Marians are back and just as fun-loving and crazy as ever. This time they're placing bets on who cute any newcomer Noah will fall for. Over A chaotic, over the top dating game meshed with a sweet love story and plenty of sex toys. We also get to check in on all our fav Marians. Everything we've come to expect from this loving family. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Monika

LOVED LOVED LOVED this one! It's my favorite of the series yet! I could not put this book down and that's a really good indication that I'm in love with everything, the beginning, the MCs -Luke and Noah- the ending and everything in between.

My only disappointment is that their story is over.... maybe.... I'm hoping not... I want more! :-(
Diane Dannenfeldt
This story is about Noah & Luke. Noah has always had a crush on his brother's childhood friend Luke.
But Luke looks at Noah like a little brother and he is afraid of Noah's big brother should he make a move on him. Noah has moved from Canada & is staying with Luke while he waits for his nursing license to transfer to the states. He also takes a job with Sally from Love Junk but didn't realize what it was they are selling. That was some funny shit there as it always is with the Marian cl
Jenn C
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, fun, sexy. Just loved these two together and most importantly - LOVED catching up with the Marian family. When I have to relocate in 18 months I sort of wish I get ‘adopted’ by a family like that! More, more, more PLEASE.
Shane
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprised at how much I liked it!

First. If you haven't read the other books in this awesome series,do so. Loved how this book gave us glimpses into the other characters from all the other books! Love this family and feel like I should be able to call them up, wth. Last few chapters kinda annoyed me, more Noah than anything, seemed the always looming angst went on longer than it should. Thankfully the last few chapters gave me the feels again. I'd read it again if only to connect with the Marians
Wendy Moore
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed catching up with the Marian's. Luke and Noah were great together. I just wished for a scene with Noah,Luke and Scott....
Lori
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars for me. I enjoyed this story for the most part except for Luke. I was glad that Noah backed-off of dating Luke until he could prove himself because Luke pulled a super-dick move on Noah. I'm glad it had an HEA though.
Rachel
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you think it can't get any better

Lucy Lennox killed it with this book. I laugh from beginning to end, not wanting it to end. Rarely do you find such a feel good book, make your face and stomach hurt from laughing.
I absolutely can not wait to see where the next book takes us. What an ending! Probably my favorite in this series.
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Made Marian (8 books)
  • Borrowing Blue (Made Marian, #1)
  • Taming Teddy (Made Marian, #2)
  • Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Moving Maverick (Made Marian, #5)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • Made Mine: A Protectors / Made Marian Crossover