Start by marking “Secrets? (Stockholm Sleuth #2)” as Want to Read:
Secrets? (Stockholm Sleuth #2)

Secrets? (Stockholm Sleuth #2)

In the crime novella SECRETS?, fledgling private investigator Elin Bohlander takes on what looks like an easy assignment — at first: to determine if her client’s boyfriend is having an affair with another woman. To do this, Elin follows him to a secluded cabin in the woods, where she soon discovers that what’s actually transpiring is stranger than anyone thought. Having ve ...more
Published September 2017

To ask other readers questions about Secrets?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets?

Jessica Bronder
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elin has worked for Secure Assist for two years with the promise that she would be trained to be an investigator. Her boss has shown no effort in training her but another investigator, Lars, has asked for her help. Elin finds herself looking into a boyfriend possibly cheating. Although she tells the woman that hired her that her boyfriend is not cheating on her, there is something that keeps her following him.

Elin then follows the boyfriend to a secluded cabin in the woods and what she sees ther
Dawn
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

Secrets? is a fast read full of action. Elin gets her first independent job as a PI and as would be expected, it's a woman who suspects her boyfriend is having an affair. She determines that he isn't and the client is satisfied but Elin's curiosity gets the best of her. She returns to the cabin that she'd followed him to a couple times and what transpires is much worse than an
John
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
First time I've read anything from this author, but it was a good story that deals with a very important issue/problem in society.

The only negative would be that it was a novella and, as a result, the story was too compacted and a little bit rushed. The last chapter came across like you see in movies, where the outcome of a story appears on a blank screen with some typing of what happens to the characters in the future, whether it's happiness to those that have suffered or punishment to villains
Bev
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, have-read

This is a short crime story that will having you wishing for more! When Elin takes on what she thinks is an easy "boyfriend cheating" case, she couldn't be farther from the truth. Things get intense and dangerous for Elin and others! What happens? Read the book to find out. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this story. The review is my own opinion.
Alice Kleidon
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I think this is a must read, not only is it exciting,but so true that this happens all over the world more than ever now days. We should all be aware that we can help. You see something not right say something. Christer is a great author in my eyes.
Mrs Kim S Moore
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written. I couldn't put it down. Well worth reading.

Christened books are so well written. This is the second book I have read by him and honestly once you start reading you can't put them down
Gary Van Cott
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. A decent book although the subject matter isn't my favorite. Didn't seem that short.
Linda
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
A short story

I found this story to be short and simple without much detail or storyline. The writing was childlike in a story that should not be read by children.
Annette
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-read-2017
A short quick novella by a new author. A very fast paced story, kept my attention. Will definitely think about reading more from this author
Maureen Hull
marilyn santiago
Mar 02, 2018
Anna Maria
Dec 17, 2018
  • Väärän jäljillä (Maria Kallio, #10)
  • Tumma
  • Cold Comfort (Officer Gunnhilder #2)
  • Finding The Fountain of Youth (Shattering the Effects of Time Book 1)
  • Livian
  • Art Nouveau Architecture
  • It Needs to Look Like We Tried
  • De døde sjæles nat
  • The Wanderer (Fire and Ice #5)
  • Winner Lose All
  • Snow and Mistletoe Box Set
  • Beasts and Savages
  • Downcast
  • 12 Magical Nights of Christmas
  • Dark Deliverance
  • Stray Bullet
  • A Vacation From Hell (Hell Bound, #1)
The author grew up in the North of Germany, Schleswig-Holstein. Today, he lives together with his family in Stockholm, Sweden, where he works as management consultant.

Already for ages he has been a great fan of crime stories and therefore, had the desire to write his own crime story with the characters acting in Sweden. This crime-fiction is now available under the title "Vanished?".
The crime nov