Start by marking “Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)

Pretty Broken Dolls

(Pretty Little Dolls #4)

The final book in the Pretty Little Dolls Series.

Betrayal and rage, a festering sting.
Monster vs Master. Who will be king?

Damaged and desperate, a solution they must find, To bring back the dolly who is one of a kind.

Disloyalty and failure will not be forgiven.
Seeking revenge, the monster is driven.

Hungry for his affection, our master has waited. These broken do
Published September 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Broken Dolls, please sign up.
Laura It’s currently out. It’s the last one in this specific series but there is a spinoff series called “V Games”
Laura Is the last in this series but there is a spinoff series called “V Games”.
The Life of Anna by Marissa HoneycuttThe Dominator by D.D. PrinceSick Fux by Tillie ColeComfort Food by Kitty ThomasTears of Tess by Pepper Winters
DARK READS
224 books — 154 voters
Vicious by L.J. ShenBully by Penelope DouglasKing by T.M. FrazierUntouchable by Sam MarianoFear Me by B.B. Reid
Villains Need Love Too!
408 books — 311 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****1 STAR*****

They completely ruined this series for me.
This is not the story I fell in love with and they killed my love for Benny.
I'm also really pissed that there was no warning that there would be MM and that the authors had no qualms about upsetting their readers who do not like mm!!

The story was complete crap and seemed to just run amuck...it bordered on utter ridiculousness!

I mean they even ruined Dillon. Made him look incompetent and dim-witted.

I definitely will not be reading the spin
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Whoa this book was seriously disturbing but god help me, sometimes I really like this type of shit. :D Anyway I loved this sick & twisted series a lot! 😈

Btw I need / want more Monster & Master!!! They're sooooo fucking hot together. A girl can only dream,right? :D
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

descriptionLOVE this cover. Excellent representation of the story. Good composition. Eye catching title work.description

description5 GAZILLION STARS

description

LOVED LOVED LOVED this one. PERFECT ending to a fantastic series. I LOVED the addition of the M/M. I LOVED the way it ended. And I CANNOT wait for the spinoff series. AND I am requesting a VLAD book right now!description

warhawke
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dirty dollies
Genre: Erotic Suspense
Type: Book 4 of 4 from Pretty Little Dolls series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

No one could take Benny's Dolly without consequences...
When his favorite new Dolly disappeared, Benny was determined to get her back. However, he needed resources that could only be possible through alliances. In a game of Master vs Monster, how would one know who's friend and who's foe?

Considering how much I love Benny and this series, I was both excited and nervous starting this one. Whil
Jen
I seriously have to think about my review on this one! As with any conclusion to a popular series there are let downs about the direction the author takes with our beloved characters... Yes, it is sick that I think of Benny as beloved.... considering the guy is evil and psychotic!!! The fact remains though, that I had a direction I wanted his life to go.. Expectations are never a good thing!!!!

In saying all of that, the writers are still brilliant in my eyes, and there were turns and twists I mo
Mirjam
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dark, drama, crime

What the fuck just happened??? This is how this amazing series is ending???
Fuck it; I'm not even in the mood to write a review.

I'm giving this 2* because of author effort, but the way things turn out it is a 1* read!!

(view spoiler)

Forget this s
✰ Liz ✰
"The storm is upon us, the chaos raining down, now that the big players have come to town."
description

Pretty Broken Dolls is the stunning conclusion to the Pretty Little Dolls Series. The fourth book brings more action, more suspense, more passion, and more brokenness.

description
"Bad apples must be eliminated so they don't infect others and turn the whole pack sour."
Benny is back and more determined to rescue his doll and run away with her forever. Benny needs the help of his friend and Master Viktor in ord
Crystal
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
I am not satisfied with the way this series was finished...also not a big fan of the sympathy for the devil approach
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
When I finished reading this book, which served as both a conclusion to the Pretty Little Dolls series and as a segue to The V Games series, it took forever for me to encapsulate my thoughts into a comprehensive string of words for a review. I’m still struggling, but here goes.

It is always a delight being inside the mind of a killer. Call me crazy, but there’s something intriguing about discovering the reasons for why they do what they do. But I was more confused than anything else while digging
Elle
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
2* fuck, fuck, fuck STARS!

I always conflicted since the beginning of this series. It was like watching a crime tv series with killer's POV and made me crazy. I nominated Benny as the most insane crazy killer all the time. His obsession towards dolls flowed through the DNA. I know Benny wouldn't die easily because that's what authors always do.

Heavy sigh. This series better end with book #3 because this book totally out of control. With multiple POVs, I'm surprised that Cassion/Tanner/or whatever
CC
4.5 Stars

description

As Pretty Broken Dolls opens, the timeline continues without interruption leaving all the main characters in a precarious situation. Benny will do whatever it takes to find his stolen doll, and to make his life right again. Knowing certain factors are out of his control, Benny must rely on the one person who reveals himself as his ally, as everything Benny ever wanted is at stake.

“You think I’m going to let you be my puppet master? My sugar daddy now?”

What ensues is a uniquely dar
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult
Trigger Warning: This book contains violence, abuse and other sick stuff I refused to name because it's screwed up. Not recommended for readers under 18 years old or not into dark romance. You've been warned. Bwahaha!

Well...That was a disappointing ending. I'm open to M/M romance but I don't think it fits here. Based on what I've read in the previous book, I'm expecting for a "Freddy vs Jason" showdown between Benny and Tanner. Two of the sickest villains ever and I want one or both of them to d
Tina H
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is going to be kinda short because I am still trying to process

I will say I was a little disappointed but I still enjoyed it.

I really love this series but I just felt like this one was lacking some of the excitement and drama of the previous books. Plus, I also think I just wanted a little more Dillon and Jade in the story.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Benny and Cassian/Viktor/Tanner's chemistry. They are hot together!!
description
add in Bethany/Elizabeth and shit gets crazy!!

I guess I am ove
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect ending...

This story was disgusting, sick, twisted, amazing, beautiful, and amazing. Maybe those descriptions don't usually go together, but when it comes to Ker & K Webster they most definitely do.

If you liked books 1-3 you need to oneclick this one right now. Had the same dark suspense, but with an even darker and even somewhat campy vibe. Maybe the camp wasn't intended, but it was there and I gobbled it all up. I think I laughed as much as cringed on this one.

If you're looking for
Alan Cotterell
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
I need to lie down

OMG. These stories are extremely disturbing, but somehow fabulous at the same tiime. They are definitely not a light easy read, definitely not for everyone. Made me query my own morals at times. But they are well worth reading if you can handle the dark subject matter. Definitely have to read in order.
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5 Stars

Well.. well...I really liked the conclusion of this book!!! not sure what does exactly that says about me but hell what can I say?! I like it and I liked it a lot haha.

After finishing book three I had a feeling or at least I had HIGH HOPES that the (view spoiler) happening on this book would in fact happen and my dark soul is so pleased with the results

description

Anyway, I couldn't helped falling hard for these dark souls and the dark doll caught me by surprised but I can
Elfina Renee
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, just wow! Ker Dukey leaves no stone unturned in the epic conclusion.
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
"There are no heroes. In life, the monsters win."
- Sansa, in 'A Game of Thrones' by George R R Martin

* * *
“The rich and privileged pay to watch.
The depraved and sadistic pay to play.
The poor play in hopes they come out victorious, and sell what they catch.
The rules are simple.
Hunt or be hunted.
Kill. Fuck. Or keep the prizes you catch.
Above all else: survive.”
- Viktor (aka Tanner aka Cassian)

* * *
“My eyes dart back and forth between these two monsters. One is calculating and calm. The other is
Anonymous Girl
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
August 19, 2019
TAGS: INCEST, BDSM, BI, RAPE, 3some, Kidnap, Thriller, Amazing, Dark, Guilty Pleasure. And so much more......

I f'ing loved it. I can honestly say I will reread the 3rd and this book later on. I forgot to include in my previous review that I enjoyed how books 3 and 4 were written from each characters POV. I enjoyed that very much. This was a mix of the series I'm watching "The Following" how people love killing and "Sex of The Angels" movie. A combination of the two. Loved the char
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2017-reads
OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES!!

Oh, Benny, Benny, Benny, you stole my sick black heart. I loved this series from beginning to end. I can't decide if book 3 or 4 is my favorite though.

Each story-line got better and better and holy hell I love Benny and Tanner!!! SO. FRICKIN. HOT!!!! K and Ker can write some amazing psychos together. Yes my dark heart is happy with it all!!

I can't wait to see what these authors have next for us

~Alison
crni biser
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Miss Polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick.
So she phoned for the doctor to be quick, quick, quick.

Odličan serijal.
Rawr Benny the best villain ever 🖤🖤🖤
Kis
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MARAVILHOSO...
Damjana
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a journey!!! It's very hard to express what I am feeling, even harder to rate only this last book.
I admire both authors how they were able to change characters from negative (first two books) to positive (last two books) and vice versa. At the end Benny was my ultimate favorite character; I love his relationship with Viktor and Elisabeth. Some readers are complaining about MM, but I saw it coming already in 3rd book and I love the way how their relationship developed.
I loved sex
Samira
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, favorite
Perfect 👌🏻
I loved every second of Pretty Little Dolls series.
Call me crazy but I loved every single crazy dark disturbing details in this series!
Zahily
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series
One of my favorite series ever.
Ari
Sep 28, 2017 added it
Me starting this series:

description

Me upon finishing this series:

description

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect going into the final book of the Pretty Little Dolls series, but it sure as hell wasn't this! K & K went all out for this damn book. Everyone lost they damn minds and I was totally shook by the end. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS AN HEA, LIKE HOW THE FUCK???!!!

description

This series was a wild ass ride and I'm low key glad that this is the end because I don't think I could handle anymore crazy. Don't even get me sta
Doris
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

The final installment of Pretty Little Dolls and must say it didn't disappoint. Benny, Benny, Benny, when it come to the twisted you are my hero. While this one centers around Benny and his doll, other characters come front and center as well. I appreciated the ending it gives us our conclusion on what and where out characters end up. Master Monster and their Doll
Sera ~ Catty Reader
2/5 stars for effort..

It pains me to rate this book so low. I loved the first three books in the series and I enjoyed 'some parts' in this one.
Unlike some other 'bad' reviews, the whole (view spoiler) thing between Benny and Viktor didn't bother me at all.

What did bother me very much is that, instead of getting a fitting ending to this spectacular and disturbing series... we get a book that is pretty much entirely written to set up the new spin off series and seems to forge
Siobhan Davis
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series CONSUMED me, and I lost countless hours of sleep because I COULD NOT set it down. If you like dark, twisted, gritty, suspenseful, steamy romance, you need to one click these books NOW. You can thank me later!
Bridget Ann
Sep 27, 2017 rated it did not like it

• This Isn't You, Baby (War & Peace, #4)
  • This Isn't Over, Baby (War & Peace, #3)
  • This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)
  • This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)
  • This is Love, Baby (War & Peace, #2)
  • Dirty Ugly Toy
  • Whispers and the Roars
  • Skeleton King
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • Cold Cole Heart
  • My Torin
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • Sweet Jayne
  • Dolly
  • Crybaby
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
Ker Dukey is an International bestselling author based in the United Kingdom.
Genres include:
Dark Romance, Psychological Thriller, New Adult Romance, Romantic Suspense, and Erotic Romance. Ker, is an international bestselling author, with over thirty titles published. Her titles have held multiple #1 bestseller banners and have had rights sold to numerous countries.

In addition to being an author

Pretty Little Dolls (4 books)
  • Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)
  • Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)
  • Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)

News & Interviews

“If you love her, then you should make a go of things,” I tell him. He blanches. Shocked. “She lied to me.” “Sometimes we all lie to get what we want.” “You’re not mad?” “Oh, I am mad, but I’ll get over it, and hell…” I tease as I kick his foot. He flinches. “She could do a lot worse.” I mean, after all, her sister hooked up with Benny the psycho of all people. Marcus is one of the good guys. “Fuck.” Yeah. Fuck.” 2 likes
“The storm clouds are rolling in. Darkness. Okay, Viktor, so I take my thoughts back. I need you to come save my ass. This bitch is fucking crazy… Black.” 1 likes